Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Dragonriders (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"here" Alexa casts a dark healing spell to seal the daedric magic that was stuck in sauril "i cannot heal him for some reason all i can do is seal the magic from the dremora" said Alexa rapping up the wound

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"here" Alexa casts a dark healing spell to seal the daedric magic that was stuck in sauril "i cannot heal him for some reason all i can do is seal the magic from the dremora" said Alexa rapping up the wound

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

"No, there's some way to heal him, we... the College. We can get to the College, right?"

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

"No, there's some way to heal him, we... the College. We can get to the College, right?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Sauriil! First the Greybeards, now Sauriil!" Makor puts Sauriil around his shoulder "Someone give him water!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Sauriil! First the Greybeards, now Sauriil!" Makor puts Sauriil around his shoulder "Someone give him water!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"Here! *hands Makor the jug of water from one of the legion medical tents* right the college! Come on Makor we'll have to take him to the college, kissari...you'll have to ride on draal, sauril's dragon, to the college"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

"Here! *hands Makor the jug of water from one of the legion medical tents* right the college! Come on Makor we'll have to take him to the college, kissari...you'll have to ride on draal, sauril's dragon, to the college"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Come on Sauriil not now!" he stuffs water in his mouth.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Come on Sauriil not now!" he stuffs water in his mouth.

Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{Why can't you rip the dagger out and cast healing?}

-Healing encreased to 54

by Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

-Healing encreased to 54

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She nods, motioning a soldier over who immediately begins to lend the elder elf his water, an Imperial healer coming over with a few healing potions. Kissari places a hand on the Dragonborn's shoulder, hoping her presence will comfort the orc.

"Its gonna be alright. The healers are... are gonna fix him up, and he can, you know, g-go back to pulling your ear an-and stuff."

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She nods, motioning a soldier over who immediately begins to lend the elder elf his water, an Imperial healer coming over with a few healing potions. Kissari places a hand on the Dragonborn's shoulder, hoping her presence will comfort the orc.

"Its gonna be alright. The healers are... are gonna fix him up, and he can, you know, g-go back to pulling your ear an-and stuff."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Sharsosah

(I thought you left and Makor dosen't know healing)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015
Sharsosah

(I thought you left and Makor dosen't know healing)

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Daedric magic. Also, with that kind of wound, he could die of interal bleeding, Even magic has its limits, mate. And if you ain't in this RP, why do you care? ))

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

(( Daedric magic. Also, with that kind of wound, he could die of interal bleeding, Even magic has its limits, mate. And if you ain't in this RP, why do you care? ))

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil coughed, 'No--no. I'm fi--fine. I can rest now. In Aetherius, with my Lord, Auri-El. No longer must I travel . . . Nirn.'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil coughed, 'No--no. I'm fi--fine. I can rest now. In Aetherius, with my Lord, Auri-El. No longer must I travel . . . Nirn.'

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She then shakes her head.

"H-Hey, you still owe me a st-story, gramps." She stutters out, nearly on the verge of tears.

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She then shakes her head.

"H-Hey, you still owe me a st-story, gramps." She stutters out, nearly on the verge of tears.

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil chuckles, 'You remind me of my daughter, young one. Alas, my stories are of pain and loss.'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil chuckles, 'You remind me of my daughter, young one. Alas, my stories are of pain and loss.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"SAURIIL!" Makor falls to the ground as a tear drops to the ground "The only thing, that is worth my tears." Makor mutters to himself.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"SAURIIL!" Makor falls to the ground as a tear drops to the ground "The only thing, that is worth my tears." Makor mutters to himself.

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Makor, you selfish bastard. Can't you let an old man rest. I have been here too long. Rejoice! I will finally have peace!'

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

'Makor, you selfish bastard. Can't you let an old man rest. I have been here too long. Rejoice! I will finally have peace!'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor wipes his tears Yeah sorry I'll let you rest, you will be honored, I promise you that 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor wipes his tears Yeah sorry I'll let you rest, you will be honored, I promise you that 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.