Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Dragonriders (ENDED)

1  2  3  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Plotline: 2 year after Mundus And Oblivion  (one of my other RP's check it out if you want) the Daedric princes Molag Bal and Hiricine try to enter into mundus in there true form, the disruption they caused from forcefully riping their way into mundus has caused drastic rips in time and in most of the other realms (meaning only Sovngarde Mundus and Aetheruis). To stop the destruction of mundus the dragons, aldmeri dominion, empire, the rest of tameriel and all the other continents of nirn must help each other to stop the daedra at the risk of there lives......

Rules: you have to be someone/something that is really good in combat because this will involve alot of action and fighting, also you cannot be OP but you can have immortality to a limit of 3 people unless i say otherwise, i donnot have a specific skelly so feel free to put anything down that's cool you don't at all have to use my skelly as an outline it don't matter as long as you make a skelly and read the rules and plotline, also there is a limit to 5-6 people who can be a dragonborn if you are a dragon rider your dragon has to teach you how to shout

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Plotline: 2 year after Mundus And Oblivion  (one of my other RP's check it out if you want) the Daedric princes Molag Bal and Hiricine try to enter into mundus in there true form, the disruption they caused from forcefully riping their way into mundus has caused drastic rips in time and in most of the other realms (meaning only Sovngarde Mundus and Aetheruis). To stop the destruction of mundus the dragons, aldmeri dominion, empire, the rest of tameriel and all the other continents of nirn must help each other to stop the daedra at the risk of there lives......

Rules: you have to be someone/something that is really good in combat because this will involve alot of action and fighting, also you cannot be OP but you can have immortality to a limit of 3 people unless i say otherwise, i donnot have a specific skelly so feel free to put anything down that's cool you don't at all have to use my skelly as an outline it don't matter as long as you make a skelly and read the rules and plotline, also there is a limit to 5-6 people who can be a dragonborn if you are a dragon rider your dragon has to teach you how to shout

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Name: (dragon's name is) Sos Vun {full name is Sos Vun Zul} (the girls name is) Alexa {full name is Emily Alexis}

Age: Sos Vun is 6600 years old and the girl Alexa is 19 

Race: Sos Vun (dovah), Alexa (an unknown race to tmeriel which is the same race as my male character in The Hidden Claw, and The Tale RP's)

Skills: Sos Vun is really wise and knowledgable in shouts and physical prowess, Alexa is very good in one handed and unknown magic especially made from her unknown race

Weapons: Alexa's weapon is a black lightning blade and a special dragon dagger

Apearrence: 

Shouts?: Unknown shouts from the void and oblivion

History: Sos Vun and Alexa met up when Alexa was 14 just after Alexa's family had been killed by the nords she wondered around atmora for  days (atmora is not her races original continet just her family imigrated there) never knowing when to stop or were she was going and a dragon came down and saw her carrying her black lightning blade along the ground dragging it just continuing to walk like the dragon (Sos Vun) wasn't even their, Sos Vun eventually spoke to her he convinced her to come with him and they've been with each other ever since.

Current place on Nirn: Is curently in Markarth 

Misc?: Alexa's race has 3 skills in which some children are born with:

1. There is the healing one which means the child is born with the ability of healing and can use many restoration spells from a young age

2. Then there is the battle magicka one which means the child is born with the ability to use any kind of high level offensive spell at a very young age 

3. And the rarest one and most deadly, the void child which is a child born with all 3 and has the ability to call upon hollows and shadows, an can even use a special hidden dragon power that is discovered when the child is overrun with rage, the rare children in Alexa's race, such as Alexa, are given a black lightning sword which can only be wielded by a void child

Other?: can use telepathy which allows her to communicate with people far away to a limit

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Name: (dragon's name is) Sos Vun {full name is Sos Vun Zul} (the girls name is) Alexa {full name is Emily Alexis}

Age: Sos Vun is 6600 years old and the girl Alexa is 19 

Race: Sos Vun (dovah), Alexa (an unknown race to tmeriel which is the same race as my male character in The Hidden Claw, and The Tale RP's)

Skills: Sos Vun is really wise and knowledgable in shouts and physical prowess, Alexa is very good in one handed and unknown magic especially made from her unknown race

Weapons: Alexa's weapon is a black lightning blade and a special dragon dagger

Apearrence: 

Shouts?: Unknown shouts from the void and oblivion

History: Sos Vun and Alexa met up when Alexa was 14 just after Alexa's family had been killed by the nords she wondered around atmora for  days (atmora is not her races original continet just her family imigrated there) never knowing when to stop or were she was going and a dragon came down and saw her carrying her black lightning blade along the ground dragging it just continuing to walk like the dragon (Sos Vun) wasn't even their, Sos Vun eventually spoke to her he convinced her to come with him and they've been with each other ever since.

Current place on Nirn: Is curently in Markarth 

Misc?: Alexa's race has 3 skills in which some children are born with:

1. There is the healing one which means the child is born with the ability of healing and can use many restoration spells from a young age

2. Then there is the battle magicka one which means the child is born with the ability to use any kind of high level offensive spell at a very young age 

3. And the rarest one and most deadly, the void child which is a child born with all 3 and has the ability to call upon hollows and shadows, an can even use a special hidden dragon power that is discovered when the child is overrun with rage, the rare children in Alexa's race, such as Alexa, are given a black lightning sword which can only be wielded by a void child

Other?: can use telepathy which allows her to communicate with people far away to a limit

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(it doesn't at all have to be my skelly lol but please make a good skelly :))

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(it doesn't at all have to be my skelly lol but please make a good skelly :))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(you have to be a dragon)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

(you have to be a dragon)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(no but you can be a dragon rider then that means the main character you'd use would be the character that's riding the dragon Alexa for example but you can still use the dragon as a character do you na what im sayin lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(no but you can be a dragon rider then that means the main character you'd use would be the character that's riding the dragon Alexa for example but you can still use the dragon as a character do you na what im sayin lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oh, this is a great idea! P.S, don't post on Hidden Claw anymore, I'll be making a better version)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oh, this is a great idea! P.S, don't post on Hidden Claw anymore, I'll be making a better version)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North

Sex: Male

Class: Arcane Berserker

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Weapons/Magic: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's a firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rocks)

Dragon: YolGoraagDol (check Mundas and Oblivion, first page, {Link}

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North

Sex: Male

Class: Arcane Berserker

Race: Orc/Werewolf

Weapons/Magic: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's a firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rocks)

Dragon: YolGoraagDol (check Mundas and Oblivion, first page, {Link}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(ok i'll wait till you fix it aight and i'm glad you like my idea of having 2 characters one dragon the other a mortal race because with 2 characters the person that's riding the dragon is the main character you use but you still can use (and in a way always using) the dragon character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(ok i'll wait till you fix it aight and i'm glad you like my idea of having 2 characters one dragon the other a mortal race because with 2 characters the person that's riding the dragon is the main character you use but you still can use (and in a way always using) the dragon character)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa is in the tavern in markarth and brings out her lute and begins to sing "https://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA?t=37"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa is in the tavern in markarth and brings out her lute and begins to sing "https://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA?t=37"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

A drunk a Orc with a bartender sitting on his lap laughing looks at Alexa.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

A drunk a Orc with a bartender sitting on his lap laughing looks at Alexa.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"what are you laughing at you drunk green skinned orc..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"what are you laughing at you drunk green skinned orc..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(Yol let's wait till some more people join till i start the RP ok for now let's just stay in the tavern in markarth)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(Yol let's wait till some more people join till i start the RP ok for now let's just stay in the tavern in markarth)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Woah, Woah, I find you attractive, want to come closer?" he says while he was drinking his mead.

(okay, do we just stop or do we continue in the tavern?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Woah, Woah, I find you attractive, want to come closer?" he says while he was drinking his mead.

(okay, do we just stop or do we continue in the tavern?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"you pig!...you disgust me you dare call yourself an honor bound warrior your drunk the orcs i've seen and heard of are great warriors and honorable not drunks"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"you pig!...you disgust me you dare call yourself an honor bound warrior your drunk the orcs i've seen and heard of are great warriors and honorable not drunks"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(continue in the tavern i guess till more people join if that's alright)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(continue in the tavern i guess till more people join if that's alright)

1  2  3  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.