"For I am... am... a, kahjiit..."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"You better watch what you say..."

*Purple mist seeps from my eyes*

"For I am... am... a, kahjiit..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

*Alexa continues to sing* (guys have the song on that link in a diffrent tab so while your Playing on the RP it's almost like Alexa is actually singing while we play)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

*Alexa continues to sing* (guys have the song on that link in a diffrent tab so while your Playing on the RP it's almost like Alexa is actually singing while we play)

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{Riiiight, nope, I'm listening to Chym 96.7 fm.}

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{Riiiight, nope, I'm listening to Chym 96.7 fm.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(ok it was just a suggestion) "your a chief...of orsinium a drunk orc...........HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH..aaaaahhh ok great tale green skin" (this is just my character ok i actually played as an orc on skyrim 5 times because i like using orcs nords and bretons ok so it's just my characting)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(ok it was just a suggestion) "your a chief...of orsinium a drunk orc...........HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH..aaaaahhh ok great tale green skin" (this is just my character ok i actually played as an orc on skyrim 5 times because i like using orcs nords and bretons ok so it's just my characting)

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*The mist stops and I reach for an empty tankard.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*The mist stops and I reach for an empty tankard.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

Name: Kissari the Seductress

Species: Khajiit

Major 2 skills: Stealth and Archery

Weapon/s: Aldmeri Bow/Arrows, Aldmeri Daggers

Armor: Enchanted Leather Armor (Major Resist Fire), Enchanted Leather Boots (Major Stealth), Enchanted Leather Bracers (Major One-Handed), Enchanted Tiara (Major Archery), Amulet of Zenithar, Ring of Major Deft Hands

Shouts: None

History: She cannot remember her childhood, other than vague memories of the cold of Skyrim, and training to be a killer. She is a murderess, plain and simple, seducing men and women alike to their graves when needed. She thinks she was born in Skyrim, her Imperial accent showing she was raised by Imperials from Cyrodil. Her birthplace theory is reinforced by her snow-white, black stripped fur.

Home hold (where they're usually found): She is a nomad

Misc: Er... WIP

______________________________________________________________________________________

A soft-furred, snow-white and black stripped khajiit woman emerges from the shadows with a naturally seductive saunter and smirk about her.

"Enough comparing lengths, boys. You're both equally strong, handsome man." She teasingly runs a gentle claw across the Orsimer's cheek as she passes him, sauntering over to the bar with a few gold coins in hand, placing them on the bar.

"Red wine, barkeep."

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

Name: Kissari the Seductress

Species: Khajiit

Major 2 skills: Stealth and Archery

Weapon/s: Aldmeri Bow/Arrows, Aldmeri Daggers

Armor: Enchanted Leather Armor (Major Resist Fire), Enchanted Leather Boots (Major Stealth), Enchanted Leather Bracers (Major One-Handed), Enchanted Tiara (Major Archery), Amulet of Zenithar, Ring of Major Deft Hands

Shouts: None

History: She cannot remember her childhood, other than vague memories of the cold of Skyrim, and training to be a killer. She is a murderess, plain and simple, seducing men and women alike to their graves when needed. She thinks she was born in Skyrim, her Imperial accent showing she was raised by Imperials from Cyrodil. Her birthplace theory is reinforced by her snow-white, black stripped fur.

Home hold (where they're usually found): She is a nomad

Misc: Er... WIP

______________________________________________________________________________________

A soft-furred, snow-white and black stripped khajiit woman emerges from the shadows with a naturally seductive saunter and smirk about her.

"Enough comparing lengths, boys. You're both equally strong, handsome man." She teasingly runs a gentle claw across the Orsimer's cheek as she passes him, sauntering over to the bar with a few gold coins in hand, placing them on the bar.

"Red wine, barkeep."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"finally another ladie"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"finally another ladie"

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

((Lol, whoops. Striped* ))

"Kissari. Strange name, handsome. Got a story behind it?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

((Lol, whoops. Striped* ))

"Kissari. Strange name, handsome. Got a story behind it?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"what's your name if i may ask i am alexis call me alexa" Said Alexa asking for the ladie khajiit's name

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"what's your name if i may ask i am alexis call me alexa" Said Alexa asking for the ladie khajiit's name

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Hmm.. The sands of Elsweyr, eh?" She asks as she looks him over, not answering the Nord woman as she is currently in the middle of a conversation. Doesn't the dragon rider know its rude to interrupt others?

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Hmm.. The sands of Elsweyr, eh?" She asks as she looks him over, not answering the Nord woman as she is currently in the middle of a conversation. Doesn't the dragon rider know its rude to interrupt others?

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well i'm sure we'll be well aquianted Kissari" *Alexa chugs some black-briar reserve and then 2 bottles of black-briar mead* "aahhhh well myswell have some drinks aswell"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"well i'm sure we'll be well aquianted Kissari" *Alexa chugs some black-briar reserve and then 2 bottles of black-briar mead* "aahhhh well myswell have some drinks aswell"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.