Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Dragonriders (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

the rip start's closing and as it closes the realms of oblivion let out a violent scream in anger as the sky turns back to normal and the invading realm of hiricine had closed, there was tons of blood and bodies lying around...dead...the battle had been won at the cost many lives but the war against the realm of molag bal had just begun as the heroes have yet to find out is they must travel to the other side of nirn across the sea of ghosts to atmora to close the rip that molag bal is sure to create in his attempt to enter mundus.... "well we better go down to ivarstead and around the throat of the world to help aid the legion, and see if kissari and sauril are alright then we can go to the tavern in markarth sound good makor!" said Alexa as she and Makor started flying down the throat of the world to ivarstead.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

the rip start's closing and as it closes the realms of oblivion let out a violent scream in anger as the sky turns back to normal and the invading realm of hiricine had closed, there was tons of blood and bodies lying around...dead...the battle had been won at the cost many lives but the war against the realm of molag bal had just begun as the heroes have yet to find out is they must travel to the other side of nirn across the sea of ghosts to atmora to close the rip that molag bal is sure to create in his attempt to enter mundus.... "well we better go down to ivarstead and around the throat of the world to help aid the legion, and see if kissari and sauril are alright then we can go to the tavern in markarth sound good makor!" said Alexa as she and Makor started flying down the throat of the world to ivarstead.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Wonder how there doing, probably dead by now." Makor joked This is nothing to joke about, ogiim (orc)! says Yol "Okay, okay."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Wonder how there doing, probably dead by now." Makor joked This is nothing to joke about, ogiim (orc)! says Yol "Okay, okay."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(Sad music from naruto :( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mF3DCa4TbD0

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(Sad music from naruto :( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mF3DCa4TbD0

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She looks up, smiling to herself as the rip closes. Victory, at last... Well, until the last of the daedra are finished off, anywho. With that thought, she fires a few more arrows into the hostile army, the barricade now complete and manned by heavily armed and armored soldiers, as well as archers and battlemages.

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She looks up, smiling to herself as the rip closes. Victory, at last... Well, until the last of the daedra are finished off, anywho. With that thought, she fires a few more arrows into the hostile army, the barricade now complete and manned by heavily armed and armored soldiers, as well as archers and battlemages.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun landed near sauril and kissari "so.....we won....hah hahaa! WE WON woooooooohhhh"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun landed near sauril and kissari "so.....we won....hah hahaa! WE WON woooooooohhhh"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor slammed his chest AHHH! 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

Makor slammed his chest AHHH! 

Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{Godmodding much, you took complete control of my characters, I don't want Sharsosah and Bibo90 to die (DO NOT CALL HIM BIBO!) I left after the mountain of the world and then went back to riften.}

by Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{Godmodding much, you took complete control of my characters, I don't want Sharsosah and Bibo90 to die (DO NOT CALL HIM BIBO!) I left after the mountain of the world and then went back to riften.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(ok we'll just go with the thing you said we all thought you died but really your in riften got it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(ok we'll just go with the thing you said we all thought you died but really your in riften got it)

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Sharsosah

(First off: You aren't a part of this thread anymore, you said you left, so it doesn't affect you at all. Second: What if saying: "Bibo" is just in character? Not allowing that is a little too much.)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Sharsosah

(First off: You aren't a part of this thread anymore, you said you left, so it doesn't affect you at all. Second: What if saying: "Bibo" is just in character? Not allowing that is a little too much.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

( let's go with him being in riften and staying there ok until we, if we do, go to riften other than that your not in the thread at all for now sharsosah)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

( let's go with him being in riften and staying there ok until we, if we do, go to riften other than that your not in the thread at all for now sharsosah)

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Posted at the same time as you, so I didn't see that.)

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Posted at the same time as you, so I didn't see that.)

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She bends over, allowing the Legion to finish off the remaining daedra, before looking up to Alexa.

"We... we won? Ha ha ha!"

She jumps in the air with a whoop of joy, giving a randomly chosen person a hug, which happened to be Makor.

"We did it, we won!"

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

She bends over, allowing the Legion to finish off the remaining daedra, before looking up to Alexa.

"We... we won? Ha ha ha!"

She jumps in the air with a whoop of joy, giving a randomly chosen person a hug, which happened to be Makor.

"We did it, we won!"

Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil smiled. He began to cough violently and vomited blood. His vison blurred as blood filled his lungs.

What is happening?

Sauriil's robe had ripped. Moving the rip aside, he saw a large piece of a Dremora blade stuck in his stomach. He dropped to the ground, vomiting more blood.

by Emperor of Man
September 15, 2015

Sauriil smiled. He began to cough violently and vomited blood. His vison blurred as blood filled his lungs.

What is happening?

Sauriil's robe had ripped. Moving the rip aside, he saw a large piece of a Dremora blade stuck in his stomach. He dropped to the ground, vomiting more blood.

Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{Just don't call him Bibo, ever... or else.}

by Sharsosah
September 15, 2015

{Just don't call him Bibo, ever... or else.}

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

"Sauril? Sauril!" She runs over to him, placing her hands around the blade to staunch the blade flowing through the blood-well (The indentation commonly seen in blades made to kill), all the while screaming for a healer.

"Healer! Healer, godsdammit, get over here! HELP!"

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

"Sauril? Sauril!" She runs over to him, placing her hands around the blade to staunch the blade flowing through the blood-well (The indentation commonly seen in blades made to kill), all the while screaming for a healer.

"Healer! Healer, godsdammit, get over here! HELP!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.