(( Anywho, back to RP? ))

"Alright, gramps. Ready to save the world?"

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

this starts playing in the background https://youtu.be/jTq4f_rgiPA?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=198 and me and makor fly as fast as our dragons can go, flying past every wave of dremora "god it's like there neverending!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

this starts playing in the background https://youtu.be/jTq4f_rgiPA?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=198 and me and makor fly as fast as our dragons can go, flying past every wave of dremora "god it's like there neverending!"

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Might not wanna take control of other people's characters, mate. ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"hurry makor keep moving!

"WE HAVEN'T MUCH TIME ALEXIS, DOVAHKIIN YOU MUST USE THIS SHOUT TO CLOSE IT

V1Z STRIN FRUL

IT IS A SEALING SHOUT USE IT ON THE RIP...WE MUST HURRY!" Said Sos Vun giving makor all the knowledge of the shout

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"hurry makor keep moving!

"WE HAVEN'T MUCH TIME ALEXIS, DOVAHKIIN YOU MUST USE THIS SHOUT TO CLOSE IT

V1Z STRIN FRUL

IT IS A SEALING SHOUT USE IT ON THE RIP...WE MUST HURRY!" Said Sos Vun giving makor all the knowledge of the shout

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"I won't be able to make it very close we've taken to much damage so the rest is up to you makor"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"I won't be able to make it very close we've taken to much damage so the rest is up to you makor"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

(i know sorry :/ won't happen again)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

(i know sorry :/ won't happen again)

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil chuckles, 'Saving the world for about the fifth time, yes child.'

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil chuckles, 'Saving the world for about the fifth time, yes child.'

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

As she continues to fight against the daedra in Ivarstead, her and the guards are slowly being overrun. While the civilians had been evacuated, half of the town guard had been wiped out. Now, the town is in flames, with the Legion just outside the town, fighting their way through the daedric forces to relieve the beluegared defenders of the Seven Thousand Steps. The path from High Hrothgar is drenched in blood, yet the tide of marching daedra is endless, the town being utterly destroyed in the fighting. If the Legion and the Dragonborn do not hurry up, they will be forced to retreat to Whiterun...

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

As she continues to fight against the daedra in Ivarstead, her and the guards are slowly being overrun. While the civilians had been evacuated, half of the town guard had been wiped out. Now, the town is in flames, with the Legion just outside the town, fighting their way through the daedric forces to relieve the beluegared defenders of the Seven Thousand Steps. The path from High Hrothgar is drenched in blood, yet the tide of marching daedra is endless, the town being utterly destroyed in the fighting. If the Legion and the Dragonborn do not hurry up, they will be forced to retreat to Whiterun...

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Lets say we are on the ground fighting a hard battle alongside the Ivarstead guard, yeah? ))

"Fifth time? Mind, telling me after all this?" She grunts, throwing a dagger into the head of a dremora, before slashing another across the throat with a scavenged steel sword, and gutting a third with the tip of her blade.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Lets say we are on the ground fighting a hard battle alongside the Ivarstead guard, yeah? ))

"Fifth time? Mind, telling me after all this?" She grunts, throwing a dagger into the head of a dremora, before slashing another across the throat with a scavenged steel sword, and gutting a third with the tip of her blade.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Alexa uses her telepathy to quickly talk to sauril "sauril hurry up get reinforcements me and makor are trying to make it there once we get there it is all up to makor if he doesn't make...then hiricine and molag bal will enter mundus and.......i don't want to think about what will happen" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Alexa uses her telepathy to quickly talk to sauril "sauril hurry up get reinforcements me and makor are trying to make it there once we get there it is all up to makor if he doesn't make...then hiricine and molag bal will enter mundus and.......i don't want to think about what will happen" 

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

After firing an arrow into the throat of another scamp and breaking the neck of a dremora with her bow, she gets into a heightened aread and starts to direct the oncoming Legion reinforcements.

"Battlemages, clear a path for the sappers to fortify the bridge to High Hrothgar! Auxiliaries, tend to the wounded and assist the guards in the fighting! Archers, focus your volleys on the mountain pass! Hold them here, stand fast, for Tamriel!"

She fires off an enchanted arrow, causing a large explosion to decimate over a dozen werewolves, allowing the Imperial Battlemages to enter and sew destruction under the assumed command of Sauril. She then falls back, guiding the Dragoon Light Cavalry Brigade to scour the area outside of the town for any who got through, using her marksmanship to pick off those who would mean to flank the Imperial/Guard defense force.

(( Historically, dragoons were generally a light cavarly type. The Imperial Dragoons *An original idea* wore the standard Light Legionnaire armor, had a single sword, and used lances in a cavalry charge against unfortified enemy positions or to hunt down stragglers. Sappers were basically involved in building friendly fortifications and destroying enemy fortifications with explosive runes and whatnot. ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

After firing an arrow into the throat of another scamp and breaking the neck of a dremora with her bow, she gets into a heightened aread and starts to direct the oncoming Legion reinforcements.

"Battlemages, clear a path for the sappers to fortify the bridge to High Hrothgar! Auxiliaries, tend to the wounded and assist the guards in the fighting! Archers, focus your volleys on the mountain pass! Hold them here, stand fast, for Tamriel!"

She fires off an enchanted arrow, causing a large explosion to decimate over a dozen werewolves, allowing the Imperial Battlemages to enter and sew destruction under the assumed command of Sauril. She then falls back, guiding the Dragoon Light Cavalry Brigade to scour the area outside of the town for any who got through, using her marksmanship to pick off those who would mean to flank the Imperial/Guard defense force.

(( Historically, dragoons were generally a light cavarly type. The Imperial Dragoons *An original idea* wore the standard Light Legionnaire armor, had a single sword, and used lances in a cavalry charge against unfortified enemy positions or to hunt down stragglers. Sappers were basically involved in building friendly fortifications and destroying enemy fortifications with explosive runes and whatnot. ))

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Well, I guess goodnight for now! ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Well, I guess goodnight for now! ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"There's the rip." Makor looks at it in amazment as werewolve and werebats (werebats are in ESO) flooded the ground.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"There's the rip." Makor looks at it in amazment as werewolve and werebats (werebats are in ESO) flooded the ground.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"makor your on your own, we can't go any farther it's up to you, use the shout that Sos Vun taught you!" said Alexis hoping that makor would make it and close the rip. (yol make a dramatic ending to the battle XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"makor your on your own, we can't go any farther it's up to you, use the shout that Sos Vun taught you!" said Alexis hoping that makor would make it and close the rip. (yol make a dramatic ending to the battle XD)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

(k)

Werebats are swarming attacking, as I'm dodging all of them

V1Z STRIN-
Before Makor could finish a werewolf pounces ontop of YOL 

YOL
, Fire bursts out of YOL's mouth burning it.
V1Z STRIN FRUL!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

(k)

Werebats are swarming attacking, as I'm dodging all of them

V1Z STRIN-
Before Makor could finish a werewolf pounces ontop of YOL 

YOL
, Fire bursts out of YOL's mouth burning it.
V1Z STRIN FRUL!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.