Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  72  73  74  75 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar
Race: Nord
History: Kaarthar was a master of the Blacksmithing skill and often forged weapons for his cousin, Suylyath.
When Suylyath came back to Skyrim after being banished from the country of the Orcs, just to find how he would go back 20 years later, followed Suylyath, leading up to Suylyaths death, and the challenging of King Makor...
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar

Race: Nord

History: Kaarthar was a master of the Blacksmithing skill and often forged weapons for his cousin, Suylyath.

When Suylyath came back to Skyrim after being banished from the country of the Orcs, just to find how he would go back 20 years later, followed Suylyath, leading up to Suylyaths death, and the challenging of King Makor...

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar was at the palace, and didn't even bother to bow to the great king.
"Makor!" Kaarthar hissed his name with utter disgust.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar was at the palace, and didn't even bother to bow to the great king.

"Makor!" Kaarthar hissed his name with utter disgust.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
"woah woah what is up with you" (dude lol the RP is paused till tomorrow)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
"woah woah what is up with you" (dude lol the RP is paused till tomorrow)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
(Oh crap.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
(Oh crap.)

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Paalus' face was covered in blood. "Shit." He searched Suylyath's body. "Mansion in Whiterun..." He stands up to leave. "Goodbye, Soul-Catcher."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Paalus' face was covered in blood. "Shit." He searched Suylyath's body. "Mansion in Whiterun..." He stands up to leave. "Goodbye, Soul-Catcher."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar quickly leaves, and sees Paalus standing next to Suylyath.
"You son of a bitch!"
Kaarthar tackles Paalus.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
Kaarthar quickly leaves, and sees Paalus standing next to Suylyath.

"You son of a bitch!"

Kaarthar tackles Paalus.

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

When Kaarthar attacks, several Praetorians from the Rogue Legion appear, pulling him off the man as the infamous leader of the Rogue Legion, (Word of his change from Sauril has only just now reached the Imperial Council and the Emperor, but it is still only a rumor elsewere...) Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, steps forward.

"This man is protected by the High Chief, Makor Gro-Baroth. State your business here, or you will be tossed in the dungeon until further notice."

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

When Kaarthar attacks, several Praetorians from the Rogue Legion appear, pulling him off the man as the infamous leader of the Rogue Legion, (Word of his change from Sauril has only just now reached the Imperial Council and the Emperor, but it is still only a rumor elsewere...) Legatus Tiberius Petronius Vulso, steps forward.

"This man is protected by the High Chief, Makor Gro-Baroth. State your business here, or you will be tossed in the dungeon until further notice."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Lokonikah

"This man is protected by the High Chief, Makor Gro-Sharab. State your business here, or you will be tossed in the dungeon until further notice."

(it's Makor Gro-Baroth :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
Lokonikah

"This man is protected by the High Chief, Makor Gro-Sharab. State your business here, or you will be tossed in the dungeon until further notice."

(it's Makor Gro-Baroth :D)

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I'm...protected?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I'm...protected?"

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

At that, he shrugs.

"In all honesty, I am unsure. But, I sure as hell won't allow... whatever this is, to escalate to something violent. Look at the arrow, it came from behind him."

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

At that, he shrugs.

"In all honesty, I am unsure. But, I sure as hell won't allow... whatever this is, to escalate to something violent. Look at the arrow, it came from behind him."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Guards surronded Kaarthar "State your bussiness, Nord." Makor says as he studies Kaarthar. 

(he meant to delete that he's not at the palace he's somewhere else)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Guards surronded Kaarthar "State your bussiness, Nord." Makor says as he studies Kaarthar. 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oh) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(oh) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"THIS ARGONIAN SCUM KILLED MY COUSIN!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"THIS ARGONIAN SCUM KILLED MY COUSIN!"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"I WANT TO SPEAK TO KING gro-Sharob!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"I WANT TO SPEAK TO KING gro-Sharob!"
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.