Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Oh Qorian?)

( Yep, he WAS elected as the leader, even though he felt someone else should do it. He is a military man, through and through. )

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Oh Qorian?)

( Yep, he WAS elected as the leader, even though he felt someone else should do it. He is a military man, through and through. )

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

'The Governer?' Sauriil nodded to her. 'Very well.'

He began to walk to the town hall, taking a pipe, lighting it with some fire magic.

(Basically a typical pipe from Middle-Earth.)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

He began to walk to the town hall, taking a pipe, lighting it with some fire magic.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

"What?" said Emily walking to the messager confused and worried

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

"What?" said Emily walking to the messager confused and worried

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Makor's thing!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Makor's thing!) 

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor's thing!) 

(-_-)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor's thing!) 

(-_-)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(-_-)

(I shan't allow you!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(-_-)

(I shan't allow you!) 

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(I shant allow thee to pass!)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(I shant allow thee to pass!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!)

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

"Its classified, ma'am. Even I don't know anything, other than it is very important. Please, we must hurry!"

Meanwhile, the other two messangers are guiding the remaining Immortals to the Town Hall, at the center of town. Fisherman are out at the bay, while farmers cultivate the crops needed, and the soldiers perform the double-duty of town guards, patrolling the wooden wall and streets. All of the buildings are made of a special wood, resistant to fire and strong as steel. It has been dubbed Ironwood by the locals.

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

"Its classified, ma'am. Even I don't know anything, other than it is very important. Please, we must hurry!"

Meanwhile, the other two messangers are guiding the remaining Immortals to the Town Hall, at the center of town. Fisherman are out at the bay, while farmers cultivate the crops needed, and the soldiers perform the double-duty of town guards, patrolling the wooden wall and streets. All of the buildings are made of a special wood, resistant to fire and strong as steel. It has been dubbed Ironwood by the locals.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor grabs Sauriil's pipe and throws it to the ground "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" (jk)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor grabs Sauriil's pipe and throws it to the ground "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" (jk)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor hurrys behind the messangers (note only Sauriil can hear this) "This is strange."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor hurrys behind the messangers (note only Sauriil can hear this) "This is strange."

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

'This is strange? We've travelled together for too long to see this as odd.'

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

'This is strange? We've travelled together for too long to see this as odd.'

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(Bruh... *Calls AC-130 gunship, and several US Destroyers of various classes, including the new Stealth Destroyers of the US Navy. The modern Enterprise, a Gerald R. Ford-class Supercarrier, comes along, and two of the standard Arleigh Burke-Class destroyers are toting the experimental/prototype railguns the US Navy is working on*

Come at me.)

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(Bruh... *Calls AC-130 gunship, and several US Destroyers of various classes, including the new Stealth Destroyers of the US Navy. The modern Enterprise, a Gerald R. Ford-class Supercarrier, comes along, and two of the standard Arleigh Burke-Class destroyers are toting the experimental/prototype railguns the US Navy is working on*

Come at me.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

"Ok well I think I've a faster way of getting there" Said Emily grabbing the messangers hand and apparating to the town hall, she then looks at the messanger "Thank you for telling me, I have no more need of your assistance" she said turning and walking away swinging her red hair around and grabbing her green cloak with her hands wrapping herself with it while walking

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

"Ok well I think I've a faster way of getting there" Said Emily grabbing the messangers hand and apparating to the town hall, she then looks at the messanger "Thank you for telling me, I have no more need of your assistance" she said turning and walking away swinging her red hair around and grabbing her green cloak with her hands wrapping herself with it while walking

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

Come at me.)

(Your argument is invalid.)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

Come at me.)

(Your argument is invalid.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.