Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  4  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Nihilus! There seems to he a interdimensional rip near the Korriban system, Take your flagship and kill any republic soldiers" demanded Syniclus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Nihilus! There seems to he a interdimensional rip near the Korriban system, Take your flagship and kill any republic soldiers" demanded Syniclus

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

Name: Jorrya

Race: Cathar

Fur color: White primary, black stripes

Affiliation: Republic Army

Class: Trooper, Sub-class Vanguard

Weapons: Thermal Detonators, Vibroknife, C-303 Assault Rifle

Armor: SWTOR Trailer armor with helmet

Background: He didn't see much combat up until the Battle of Ord Mantell against the Antellian Seperatists. Since then, he can't ever really shake off the effects of the stuff he's seen there... Or how mistrustful he is of Mandalorians and unknowns.

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

Name: Jorrya

Race: Cathar

Fur color: White primary, black stripes

Affiliation: Republic Army

Class: Trooper, Sub-class Vanguard

Weapons: Thermal Detonators, Vibroknife, C-303 Assault Rifle

Armor: SWTOR Trailer armor with helmet

Background: He didn't see much combat up until the Battle of Ord Mantell against the Antellian Seperatists. Since then, he can't ever really shake off the effects of the stuff he's seen there... Or how mistrustful he is of Mandalorians and unknowns.

Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(@Vult I just realized that your character and my character are very similar in backstory. Great minds think alike, eh?)

(aye, seems that way)

by Vultuzmaar
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(@Vult I just realized that your character and my character are very similar in backstory. Great minds think alike, eh?)

(aye, seems that way)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

there is rip on top of the monahven that sucks you in, and you find yourselves in some sort if place surrounded by republic troopers(I'm talking about the TES char's, the TES char's get sucked into a rip that has appeared in one of the republic ships near korriban)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

there is rip on top of the monahven that sucks you in, and you find yourselves in some sort if place surrounded by republic troopers(I'm talking about the TES char's, the TES char's get sucked into a rip that has appeared in one of the republic ships near korriban)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
(all of the Star Wars char's other than the rogues, are on the republic ship)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
(all of the Star Wars char's other than the rogues, are on the republic ship)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
The Republic troops surround the people that randomly appeared there (the TES characters) and aim there heavy blasters rifles at them
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
The Republic troops surround the people that randomly appeared there (the TES characters) and aim there heavy blasters rifles at them

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iacar looks at them strangly Strange armor... "What are you doing out here, big boys?" (is that too seductive, Lok help! Not saying you're a girl, you RPd as Kissari, so you must know) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iacar looks at them strangly Strange armor... "What are you doing out here, big boys?" (is that too seductive, Lok help! Not saying you're a girl, you RPd as Kissari, so you must know) 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No, she is on the ship :P And... all she needs to do, being surrounded, is probably get into a defensive position. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No, she is on the ship :P And... all she needs to do, being surrounded, is probably get into a defensive position. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Hands where we can see'em missy!" yelled the republic lueitenant

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Hands where we can see'em missy!" yelled the republic lueitenant

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

She scoffs and puts her hands up. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

She scoffs and puts her hands up. 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The helmetless Cathar corporal suddenly bolts up, slipping on his helmet and activating internal systems. He quickly brings his blaster to bear on the... scantily clad woman...

Dammit, you're a soldier of the Republic, not some random kid on the street! Focus!

He mentally shakes the thought off, refocusing on the situation on hand as his hidden eyes search her for any potential threats.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The helmetless Cathar corporal suddenly bolts up, slipping on his helmet and activating internal systems. He quickly brings his blaster to bear on the... scantily clad woman...

Dammit, you're a soldier of the Republic, not some random kid on the street! Focus!

He mentally shakes the thought off, refocusing on the situation on hand as his hidden eyes search her for any potential threats.

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*an alarm blares inside Vulen's Interceptor ship (Fury Class Interceptor to be exact) and he rushes to the star map to see the problem* A wormhole in the Korriban System? Very peculiar, I should probably check it out "Teeseven, prepare the ship for hyperdrive." *the T7-06 astromech droid immediately begins prepping the ship for hyperdrive as Vulen heads to the cockpit and coordinates the jump for the Korriban System. Once hyperdrive is ready, he engages*

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*an alarm blares inside Vulen's Interceptor ship (Fury Class Interceptor to be exact) and he rushes to the star map to see the problem* A wormhole in the Korriban System? Very peculiar, I should probably check it out "Teeseven, prepare the ship for hyperdrive." *the T7-06 astromech droid immediately begins prepping the ship for hyperdrive as Vulen heads to the cockpit and coordinates the jump for the Korriban System. Once hyperdrive is ready, he engages*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin quietly moaned. Her whole body ached and her head wouldn't quit spinning even with her eyes closed. What happened? Feels like a Dremora slammed into me. Slowing her breaths, she tried to get some kind of bearing on her surroundings. The floor felt cold, perhaps a stone of some kind? But the scents . . . and those sounds. A chattering in some strange, foreign language. Great, is this some kind of Daedric realm? Just what I needed . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin quietly moaned. Her whole body ached and her head wouldn't quit spinning even with her eyes closed. What happened? Feels like a Dremora slammed into me. Slowing her breaths, she tried to get some kind of bearing on her surroundings. The floor felt cold, perhaps a stone of some kind? But the scents . . . and those sounds. A chattering in some strange, foreign language. Great, is this some kind of Daedric realm? Just what I needed . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Darth nihilus prepares his flagship making sure everything was ready
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Darth nihilus prepares his flagship making sure everything was ready

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(@AhkrinUmmm the republic speaks english, it's galactic basic)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(@AhkrinUmmm the republic speaks english, it's galactic basic)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.