A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin quietly moaned. Her whole body ached and her head wouldn't quit spinning even with her eyes closed. What happened? Feels like a Dremora slammed into me. Slowing her breaths, she tried to get some kind of bearing on her surroundings. The floor felt cold, perhaps a stone of some kind? But the scents . . . and those sounds. A chattering in some strange, foreign language. Great, is this some kind of Daedric realm? Just what I needed . . .

Seeing the new target appear in that strang flash of light, he walks over to the fallen form, weapon trained on her. He won't kill her, not if he can't help it. He won't try to kill either of them, but he WILL shoot to wound if its needed...

"Hands behind your back, now! Private, come get her weapons!"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin quietly moaned. Her whole body ached and her head wouldn't quit spinning even with her eyes closed. What happened? Feels like a Dremora slammed into me. Slowing her breaths, she tried to get some kind of bearing on her surroundings. The floor felt cold, perhaps a stone of some kind? But the scents . . . and those sounds. A chattering in some strange, foreign language. Great, is this some kind of Daedric realm? Just what I needed . . .

Seeing the new target appear in that strang flash of light, he walks over to the fallen form, weapon trained on her. He won't kill her, not if he can't help it. He won't try to kill either of them, but he WILL shoot to wound if its needed...

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Qodra'ath snuck through the deserts of Koribaan. He felt a disturbance in the Force (just couldn't resist!). He gasped, leaping behind a boulder as a Sith Trooper sqaudron walked by. Damn. That was close.

He slid his hand to his lightsaber, his thumb lightly touching the button.

Looking to the skies, he grunted. What was that disturbance? It was strong. And close.

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Qodra'ath snuck through the deserts of Koribaan. He felt a disturbance in the Force (just couldn't resist!). He gasped, leaping behind a boulder as a Sith Trooper sqaudron walked by. Damn. That was close.

He slid his hand to his lightsaber, his thumb lightly touching the button.

Looking to the skies, he grunted. What was that disturbance? It was strong. And close.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(@AhkrinUmmm the republic speaks english, it's galactic basic)

(( As a matter of fact, its only translated for our convenience. Its actually nothing like any Earth language ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( As a matter of fact, its only translated for our convenience. Its actually nothing like any Earth language ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ah, but that doesn't mean Common Tamrielic is English.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Again, who says any form of Common or Basic is actually English under another name, and not just translated for our convenience? In LoTR, the language the speak is actually not English, just translated for us to understand. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( Again, who says any form of Common or Basic is actually English under another name, and not just translated for our convenience? In LoTR, the language the speak is actually not English, just translated for us to understand. ))

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(let's just have them give her a translator earpiece when they arrest her)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(let's just have them give her a translator earpiece when they arrest her)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Actually, yes it is English. Each race has its own language. English is the common tongue, everyone knows it) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(Actually, yes it is English. Each race has its own language. English is the common tongue, everyone knows it) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Is he yelling at me? Gods, why can't I just open my eyes? She tried to move and winced. Is this how Makor feels after being at the tavern all night? No wonder he bitches so much in the morning . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Is he yelling at me? Gods, why can't I just open my eyes? She tried to move and winced. Is this how Makor feels after being at the tavern all night? No wonder he bitches so much in the morning . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(ok ok lol)
Darth Nihilus could feel the cosmic energy from the wormhole he noticed a mech about to aim a blaster at him and in an instant he electrified him with Force Lightning, the rest looked at him and worked harder
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(ok ok lol)

Darth Nihilus could feel the cosmic energy from the wormhole he noticed a mech about to aim a blaster at him and in an instant he electrified him with Force Lightning, the rest looked at him and worked harder

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Another soldier comes by, also aiming her weapon, before replacing it on the magnetic clamps on her back and kneeling down. She pats down the woman, taking away any weapons she has as Jorrya circles the strange-looking human.

Is she human? She sure looks it, other than those ears and those... Horns? Hmm, definitely near-human.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Another soldier comes by, also aiming her weapon, before replacing it on the magnetic clamps on her back and kneeling down. She pats down the woman, taking away any weapons she has as Jorrya circles the strange-looking human.

Is she human? She sure looks it, other than those ears and those... Horns? Hmm, definitely near-human.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

One of the soldiers came back with 2 earpieces putting one on each the 2 females keeping their blasters aimed at them

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

One of the soldiers came back with 2 earpieces putting one on each the 2 females keeping their blasters aimed at them

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(I'm so lost right now) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(I'm so lost right now) 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm so lost right now) 

(( Yer surrounded by soldiers on a Republic warship. The two earpieces were universal translators, and soldiers also removed any weapons from Falin. One is likely doing the same with Ioana (Spell it right?). ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm so lost right now) 

(( Yer surrounded by soldiers on a Republic warship. The two earpieces were universal translators, and soldiers also removed any weapons from Falin. One is likely doing the same with Ioana (Spell it right?). ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.