Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Forsaken One

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

valromar
September 29, 2014

"Tell that to the Dark Brotherhood. Man, I hope that was just a test for the Thieves guild." 

by valromar
September 29, 2014

"Tell that to the Dark Brotherhood. Man, I hope that was just a test for the Thieves guild." 

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"barkeep! another one over here," looks to norcon "How old are you? You know what? dont matter, "MAKE THAT TWO"."

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"barkeep! another one over here," looks to norcon "How old are you? You know what? dont matter, "MAKE THAT TWO"."

valromar
September 29, 2014

"Thank you." Norcon pulled out a piece of parchment with a mask and a book with strange designs, "my informant tells me that there are three masks that look like this and are bound to creatures called dragon priests. There are 8 books that look like this, they are called black books. Do you happen to know the location of these objects, I need them to become a full member of the Thieves guild. That, and I just want the books because they hold dark power that I find fascinating." 

by valromar
September 29, 2014

"Thank you." Norcon pulled out a piece of parchment with a mask and a book with strange designs, "my informant tells me that there are three masks that look like this and are bound to creatures called dragon priests. There are 8 books that look like this, they are called black books. Do you happen to know the location of these objects, I need them to become a full member of the Thieves guild. That, and I just want the books because they hold dark power that I find fascinating." 

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"Oh, i already have one of those." He puts a mask with a vauge red glow. "It is called Ahzidal, it came with a suite of nord armor>" (Wich he is wearing)

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"Oh, i already have one of those." He puts a mask with a vauge red glow. "It is called Ahzidal, it came with a suite of nord armor>" (Wich he is wearing)

valromar
September 29, 2014
"ah, I see, this poses an issue. Eh, oh well, they can live without one of the masks, right?
by valromar
September 29, 2014
"ah, I see, this poses an issue. Eh, oh well, they can live without one of the masks, right?

Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"Good call, trying to steal it or kill me for it would end badly for you."

The barkeeper walks up and says: "you need to pay your tab sir, you already hade what? six drinks?"

"Oh, of course, ill just get my pack..."

Tiberius grabs a handful of fire salts and throws it into the barkeeps face and turns just in time to block a dagger with his bracer, the man holding the dagger was a Morog tong agent, with three more stading behind him.

by Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"Good call, trying to steal it or kill me for it would end badly for you."

The barkeeper walks up and says: "you need to pay your tab sir, you already hade what? six drinks?"

"Oh, of course, ill just get my pack..."

Tiberius grabs a handful of fire salts and throws it into the barkeeps face and turns just in time to block a dagger with his bracer, the man holding the dagger was a Morog tong agent, with three more stading behind him.

valromar
October 2, 2014
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I'm tired of this happening when I'm around. Forget this." Norcon put an arrow in the eyes of each of the three agents standing behind the one Tiberius noticed at first. "you people are really starting to piss me off."
by valromar
October 2, 2014
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I'm tired of this happening when I'm around. Forget this." Norcon put an arrow in the eyes of each of the three agents standing behind the one Tiberius noticed at first. "you people are really starting to piss me off."

Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

Tiberius punched the man in the face but this only gave him a chance to draw an elven sword

Tiberius parted his lips and said in a voice like thunder "FUS "RO" "DAH"

the morog tong flew into the wall with a sickining crunch and tiberius grab his bag and ran for the door saying "You might want to run now! the guard are not forgiveing of distubences by outsiders!"

by Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

Tiberius punched the man in the face but this only gave him a chance to draw an elven sword

Tiberius parted his lips and said in a voice like thunder "FUS "RO" "DAH"

the morog tong flew into the wall with a sickining crunch and tiberius grab his bag and ran for the door saying "You might want to run now! the guard are not forgiveing of distubences by outsiders!"

valromar
October 2, 2014

"I know, I know, my informant told me this already. Which is why he gave me this just in case something like this happens." Norcon drank out of a bottle he took from his pack and turned invisible while he ran outside.

by valromar
October 2, 2014

"I know, I know, my informant told me this already. Which is why he gave me this just in case something like this happens." Norcon drank out of a bottle he took from his pack and turned invisible while he ran outside.

Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"You lucky bastard."

once outside Tiberius ducked out of town and towards the ruins of Kolbjorn Barrow where he had setup a shelter.

by Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"You lucky bastard."

once outside Tiberius ducked out of town and towards the ruins of Kolbjorn Barrow where he had setup a shelter.

valromar
October 2, 2014

Becoming visible right behind Tiberius, Norcon poked him on the shoulder, "hey, sorry about shooting those three in the eye, i just get carried away when I'm pissed off and try to take out whatever is annoying me."

by valromar
October 2, 2014

Becoming visible right behind Tiberius, Norcon poked him on the shoulder, "hey, sorry about shooting those three in the eye, i just get carried away when I'm pissed off and try to take out whatever is annoying me."

Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"Hey as long as you don't shoot me i don't care! Good shot by the way."

He ran up to the entrance to the Barrow and mumbled some words over the door and then the door glowed faintly for a few seconds then faded and swung open, Tiberius walked inside motioning for Norcon to follow.

by Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"Hey as long as you don't shoot me i don't care! Good shot by the way."

He ran up to the entrance to the Barrow and mumbled some words over the door and then the door glowed faintly for a few seconds then faded and swung open, Tiberius walked inside motioning for Norcon to follow.

valromar
October 2, 2014

Norcon's curiosity got the best of him as he walked over to the entrance, "what in Oblivion is this place?" He walked inside and stepped on something that felt like a bone under his foot.

by valromar
October 2, 2014

Norcon's curiosity got the best of him as he walked over to the entrance, "what in Oblivion is this place?" He walked inside and stepped on something that felt like a bone under his foot.

Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"An old tomb, this is where i found the mask and armor. it is defensabile, no one in or out without my saying so, only one entrance and the rest is underground."

the entryway was alight by candles and torches further in was a bedroll and some cheasts

"There might be some food in the one on the far right," he said pointing at them, "if you don't have a bedroll i have a spare somewhere."

he sat down on the floor and opend his pack and took out an ash yam and took a large bite and chewed thoughtfuly.

by Mulqoreyn
October 2, 2014

"An old tomb, this is where i found the mask and armor. it is defensabile, no one in or out without my saying so, only one entrance and the rest is underground."

the entryway was alight by candles and torches further in was a bedroll and some cheasts

"There might be some food in the one on the far right," he said pointing at them, "if you don't have a bedroll i have a spare somewhere."

he sat down on the floor and opend his pack and took out an ash yam and took a large bite and chewed thoughtfuly.

valromar
October 2, 2014

"thank you, that is a kind gesture, sir, but I'd much rather prefer someplace a liitle more, secluded."

Norcon walked through a side passage he found and discovered the remains of what appears to be an old alchemy lab.

"this won't do." He told himself.

After searching the whole dungeon, he went to the entrance and laid on the floor where it felt most comfortable.

by valromar
October 2, 2014

"thank you, that is a kind gesture, sir, but I'd much rather prefer someplace a liitle more, secluded."

Norcon walked through a side passage he found and discovered the remains of what appears to be an old alchemy lab.

"this won't do." He told himself.

After searching the whole dungeon, he went to the entrance and laid on the floor where it felt most comfortable.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.