Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Forsaken One

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

valromar
October 23, 2014

Norcon followed in hopes that Tiberius knew where he was going.

by valromar
October 23, 2014

Norcon followed in hopes that Tiberius knew where he was going.

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

Once Tiberius was outside he gave a loud whistle and a dark grey horse came around the ruin followed by a chestnut one, "This one is mine," pointing to the grey, "That one is yours, lead the way." he handed Norcon the map.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

Once Tiberius was outside he gave a loud whistle and a dark grey horse came around the ruin followed by a chestnut one, "This one is mine," pointing to the grey, "That one is yours, lead the way." he handed Norcon the map.

valromar
October 23, 2014

"Norcon grabbed the map and hopped on the horse. After studying the map, he pointed in a direction and started off towards one of the caves.

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"Norcon grabbed the map and hopped on the horse. After studying the map, he pointed in a direction and started off towards one of the caves.

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Lets not keep whatevers up their waiting, shall we?" heading off at a fast trot.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Lets not keep whatevers up their waiting, shall we?" heading off at a fast trot.

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil transformed into a white mist and followed after them.

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil transformed into a white mist and followed after them.

valromar
October 23, 2014

They finally reached the first cave, "this is one of the three caves marked. From the surroundings, I would guess this is fire man's house." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

They finally reached the first cave, "this is one of the three caves marked. From the surroundings, I would guess this is fire man's house." 

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil charged up an Ice Spear spell. 'Let's get going then.' 

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil charged up an Ice Spear spell. 'Let's get going then.' 

valromar
October 24, 2014
"magic won't work here, especially frost magic. His fire magic will melt your frost magic before you cast it."
by valromar
October 24, 2014
"magic won't work here, especially frost magic. His fire magic will melt your frost magic before you cast it."

Emperor of Man
October 24, 2014

'Very well.' Sauriil draws his elven sword. The gold blade gleamed with a blue aura.

by Emperor of Man
October 24, 2014

'Very well.' Sauriil draws his elven sword. The gold blade gleamed with a blue aura.

valromar
October 24, 2014

Norcon readied his bow waiting for the all clear from Tiberius. Then he started to think, "wait, this isn't his place, we just came from there. this is the one that uses frost magic, Dukaan i think it is."

by valromar
October 24, 2014

Norcon readied his bow waiting for the all clear from Tiberius. Then he started to think, "wait, this isn't his place, we just came from there. this is the one that uses frost magic, Dukaan i think it is."

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

Tiberius drew his antique fine steel longsword from about 200 years ago, and noded to norcon.

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

Tiberius drew his antique fine steel longsword from about 200 years ago, and noded to norcon.

valromar
October 28, 2014

the three of them walked in, "what can we expect to see in here?"

by valromar
October 28, 2014

the three of them walked in, "what can we expect to see in here?"

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Who knows? atronachs? spiders? atronach spiders?" said tiberius with an odd sense of seriousness.

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Who knows? atronachs? spiders? atronach spiders?" said tiberius with an odd sense of seriousness.

valromar
October 28, 2014

"alright, good guess, but, to my knowledge, this place is called White Ridge Barrow, it contains things like Reavers, Spiders, and Draugr. It also happens to be the location of one of the black books i am looking for. I also heard you could create spiders in here but i don't know anything about that."

by valromar
October 28, 2014

"alright, good guess, but, to my knowledge, this place is called White Ridge Barrow, it contains things like Reavers, Spiders, and Draugr. It also happens to be the location of one of the black books i am looking for. I also heard you could create spiders in here but i don't know anything about that."

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Create spiders? what on the gods green earth does that mean?"

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Create spiders? what on the gods green earth does that mean?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.