Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'What?' Sauriil raises an eyebrow.

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'What?' Sauriil raises an eyebrow.

valromar
October 22, 2014

"You haven't heard? Alduin the World Eater has been released from exile and has started raising fallen dragons around the world."

by valromar
October 22, 2014

"You haven't heard? Alduin the World Eater has been released from exile and has started raising fallen dragons around the world."

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Not good. But Dovahthur isn't completely dragon. Alduin will never revive him.' He sighs 'Is the prophesized Dovahkiin been discovered yet? He is the only one that can kill Alduin.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Not good. But Dovahthur isn't completely dragon. Alduin will never revive him.' He sighs 'Is the prophesized Dovahkiin been discovered yet? He is the only one that can kill Alduin.'

valromar
October 22, 2014

"I personally don't know, but my source said Helgen was attacked by a dragon whosescales are as black as night and only a few people made it out. At Whiterun, though, one of them, a prisoner, somehow absorbed the soul of a dragon and he was branded the title Dradonborn. Now, whether or not that is true, i do not know. I haven't seen him myself, but it could be true, I hope so, i like living."

by valromar
October 22, 2014

"I personally don't know, but my source said Helgen was attacked by a dragon whosescales are as black as night and only a few people made it out. At Whiterun, though, one of them, a prisoner, somehow absorbed the soul of a dragon and he was branded the title Dradonborn. Now, whether or not that is true, i do not know. I haven't seen him myself, but it could be true, I hope so, i like living."

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil chuckles. 'Don't we all.'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

Sauriil chuckles. 'Don't we all.'

valromar
October 23, 2014

"yeah, i guess." Norcon smiled in agreement.

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"yeah, i guess." Norcon smiled in agreement.

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Well this is interesting and all, but I know where you can find the mask you seek, I ask for a simple trade. You help me find Vokunstrun and his armor and i'll help you find that mask." Tiberius said, lookin at  his map.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Well this is interesting and all, but I know where you can find the mask you seek, I ask for a simple trade. You help me find Vokunstrun and his armor and i'll help you find that mask." Tiberius said, lookin at  his map.

valromar
October 23, 2014

"Oh, speaking of which, here." Norcon handed Tiberius a map Solsthiem with three Xs marked on it.

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"Oh, speaking of which, here." Norcon handed Tiberius a map Solsthiem with three Xs marked on it.

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"What are those?" asks Tiberius with a look of confusion.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"What are those?" asks Tiberius with a look of confusion.

valromar
October 23, 2014

"Three masks, three locations. Given to me by my informant." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"Three masks, three locations. Given to me by my informant." 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"YES, but what is at these places?"

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"YES, but what is at these places?"

valromar
October 23, 2014

"That, I do hope to find out so I know what to look for next time I go there." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"That, I do hope to find out so I know what to look for next time I go there." 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Thats... vage, well what can we lose exept for our lives, souls, gold or minds? lets go."

Tiberius unseals the ward on the door, and walks outside.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Thats... vage, well what can we lose exept for our lives, souls, gold or minds? lets go."

Tiberius unseals the ward on the door, and walks outside.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.