Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Forsaken One

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

valromar
October 28, 2014

"apparently, it is like alchemy, put some ingredients together and poof, you now have a spider under your control."

by valromar
October 28, 2014

"apparently, it is like alchemy, put some ingredients together and poof, you now have a spider under your control."

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"What sort of madman would come up with somthing like that?"

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"What sort of madman would come up with somthing like that?"

valromar
October 28, 2014

"the person who is doing it. i don't know who it is, but he is creating them and sending them after whoever enters and the spiders are cloaked in fire. some even explode in your face."

by valromar
October 28, 2014

"the person who is doing it. i don't know who it is, but he is creating them and sending them after whoever enters and the spiders are cloaked in fire. some even explode in your face."

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"WELL, AN'T THAT JUST PEACHY."

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"WELL, AN'T THAT JUST PEACHY."

valromar
October 28, 2014

"He or she is guarding the secret door that leads to Dukaan."

by valromar
October 28, 2014

"He or she is guarding the secret door that leads to Dukaan."

Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Well lets get in there... you first, i hate spiders."

by Mulqoreyn
October 28, 2014

"Well lets get in there... you first, i hate spiders."

valromar
October 28, 2014

"how do you people hate spiders, they are so lovable, especially when they kill the people chasing you."

by valromar
October 28, 2014

"how do you people hate spiders, they are so lovable, especially when they kill the people chasing you."

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2014

'That may be helpful, but lovable? I don't think so.' Sauriil mutters.

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2014

'That may be helpful, but lovable? I don't think so.' Sauriil mutters.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2014

*A spider crawls and erupts into flames, they dodge just in time*

'Well isn't he a cheeky one?'

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2014

*A spider crawls and erupts into flames, they dodge just in time*

'Well isn't he a cheeky one?'

valromar
October 30, 2014
"well, when they are coming after you yeah they are annoying, but at least they are helpful. Oh, we must be getting close to him, the spider pods seem to be getting more and more frequent."
by valromar
October 30, 2014
"well, when they are coming after you yeah they are annoying, but at least they are helpful. Oh, we must be getting close to him, the spider pods seem to be getting more and more frequent."

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2014

'You are fools to come after me.' A voice is heard in the distance.

'You will die like the others before you.' Multiple bones fall from the roof of the cave.

A troll charges at us. 'Fus. Rodah!' The troll flys back and lands on his stomach. He gets back up.

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2014

'You are fools to come after me.' A voice is heard in the distance.

'You will die like the others before you.' Multiple bones fall from the roof of the cave.

A troll charges at us. 'Fus. Rodah!' The troll flys back and lands on his stomach. He gets back up.

valromar
November 21, 2014
Norcon draws an arrow and simultaneously fired two arrows, one went in each eye as the troll fell to the floor. "IT TAKES MORE THAN A MEAR TROLL TO KILLS US!" He shouted back at the voice.
by valromar
November 21, 2014
Norcon draws an arrow and simultaneously fired two arrows, one went in each eye as the troll fell to the floor. "IT TAKES MORE THAN A MEAR TROLL TO KILLS US!" He shouted back at the voice.

Emperor of Man
December 13, 2014

'Wait, do you here that?' Sauriil looks worried.

'Meyz wah zey dii aar! Bild zey voth hin laas! OFAN ZEY SULEYK! KRII FAAL DRAAF NAHOK!'

We hear a deep rumble and a roar of multiple creatures at the same time.

'Not good. Prepare for the worst.' Sauriil charges up a Thunderbolt.

by Emperor of Man
December 13, 2014

'Wait, do you here that?' Sauriil looks worried.

'Meyz wah zey dii aar! Bild zey voth hin laas! OFAN ZEY SULEYK! KRII FAAL DRAAF NAHOK!'

We hear a deep rumble and a roar of multiple creatures at the same time.

'Not good. Prepare for the worst.' Sauriil charges up a Thunderbolt.

valromar
December 30, 2014
"sounds like Dukaan is getting ready for us, well, let's not keep him waiting." Norcon drank a potion of frost resistance and charged forward
by valromar
December 30, 2014
"sounds like Dukaan is getting ready for us, well, let's not keep him waiting." Norcon drank a potion of frost resistance and charged forward
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.