Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Forsaken One

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
October 15, 2014

Tiberius looked at the Altmer with suspicion. "I'll keep my eye on you elf, do anything rash and by the eight-and-one I'll flay you." He motions for Sauriil to sit. "So long as you know where I stand, metaphorically of course."

by Mulqoreyn
October 15, 2014

Tiberius looked at the Altmer with suspicion. "I'll keep my eye on you elf, do anything rash and by the eight-and-one I'll flay you." He motions for Sauriil to sit. "So long as you know where I stand, metaphorically of course."

valromar
October 15, 2014

"already threatened him with death."

by valromar
October 15, 2014

"already threatened him with death."

Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil sat down. 'Why are you lookiing for Vokunstrun exactly?'

by Emperor of Man
October 15, 2014

Sauriil sat down. 'Why are you lookiing for Vokunstrun exactly?'

Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

"I studied with the greybeards for some years because of my aptitude for the voice, I got it from my fathers side, he came from a line of nord Heros but  as you can see i take after my Imperial mother in all other respects, I heard of the preist Vokunstrun in the records of the greybeards, that he defied the dragons for the sake of men and forged a suit of armor from their bones, I am seeking his secrets and armor."

by Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

"I studied with the greybeards for some years because of my aptitude for the voice, I got it from my fathers side, he came from a line of nord Heros but  as you can see i take after my Imperial mother in all other respects, I heard of the preist Vokunstrun in the records of the greybeards, that he defied the dragons for the sake of men and forged a suit of armor from their bones, I am seeking his secrets and armor."

valromar
October 16, 2014
"i just need the other two for money and the knowledge of not having magic running around for no reason."
by valromar
October 16, 2014
"i just need the other two for money and the knowledge of not having magic running around for no reason."

Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

"So, Sauriil, what brings you to this... to solstheim?"

by Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

"So, Sauriil, what brings you to this... to solstheim?"

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

'I am hunting down the lieutanants of Dovahthur and I need to find Zahkrisos' mask in order to get rid of my weakness of shock magic. I heard he is somwhere in Solstiem.'

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

'I am hunting down the lieutanants of Dovahthur and I need to find Zahkrisos' mask in order to get rid of my weakness of shock magic. I heard he is somwhere in Solstiem.'

valromar
October 17, 2014

"well, that's two i won't have now."

by valromar
October 17, 2014

"well, that's two i won't have now."

valromar
October 17, 2014

"i keep losing money thanks to people a lot older than me. and yes, i mean you, Sauriil."

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON I AM BROKE AS FUCK

by valromar
October 17, 2014

"i keep losing money thanks to people a lot older than me. and yes, i mean you, Sauriil."

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON I AM BROKE AS FUCK

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

'At least, you are selfless enough for me to find a way to survive getting rid of the Dovahthur's lieutenants.'

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

'At least, you are selfless enough for me to find a way to survive getting rid of the Dovahthur's lieutenants.'

valromar
October 19, 2014

"You're lucky enough for that"

by valromar
October 19, 2014

"You're lucky enough for that"

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You are a strange one. Most would treat the older people better than you do now. Far better.' He chuckled, 'Tiberius knows how to treat an old fellow. Norcon, is it?'

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You are a strange one. Most would treat the older people better than you do now. Far better.' He chuckled, 'Tiberius knows how to treat an old fellow. Norcon, is it?'

valromar
October 20, 2014
"yes, but, you see, the elderly haven't been the most kind to me, so i apologize if I'm not the kindest of people around here."
by valromar
October 20, 2014
"yes, but, you see, the elderly haven't been the most kind to me, so i apologize if I'm not the kindest of people around here."

Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014

Tiberius took another bite out of his ash yam, the crunch was loud and he chewed and swalowed "You know," he said sitll chewing,"I have heard only rumors of this "Dovahthur", who is it exactly? and why are you hunting them?" He finished with another bite out of the yam.

by Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014

Tiberius took another bite out of his ash yam, the crunch was loud and he chewed and swalowed "You know," he said sitll chewing,"I have heard only rumors of this "Dovahthur", who is it exactly? and why are you hunting them?" He finished with another bite out of the yam.

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Dovahthur is my brother. He is similar to a Dragonborn but is different. He is part dragon, phisically and has scales wings and no visible nose. His power is unimaginable. Davathur killed off the members of our familt. Including my daughter. I killed him years ago.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2014

'Dovahthur is my brother. He is similar to a Dragonborn but is different. He is part dragon, phisically and has scales wings and no visible nose. His power is unimaginable. Davathur killed off the members of our familt. Including my daughter. I killed him years ago.'

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.