[T] [SD] Transcendence

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The mist starts to get closer to you and the man continues to ignore you while he disappears deep in the black mist.*

*The Imperial steps steadily backward and raises his left arm, the enormous gauntlet crackling with power.*

"What in Oblivion is that floating around you?"

*He disappears.*

*The Imperial frowns before curling his clawed fingers around the cloud of magic in the gauntlet's grasp, drawing in ambient magic with a hum as power builds in the stalhrim nodes.*

"What are you?"

*The mist dissapates in your arm and rejoins the cloud.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The mist starts to get closer to you and the man continues to ignore you while he disappears deep in the black mist.*

*The Imperial steps steadily backward and raises his left arm, the enormous gauntlet crackling with power.*

"What in Oblivion is that floating around you?"

*He disappears.*

*The Imperial frowns before curling his clawed fingers around the cloud of magic in the gauntlet's grasp, drawing in ambient magic with a hum as power builds in the stalhrim nodes.*

"What are you?"

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial looks in shock at the drained power of the stalhrim nodes in the claw.*

"That wasn't supposed to happen."

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial looks in shock at the drained power of the stalhrim nodes in the claw.*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The mist continues closer, just a few feet away now.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He shakes his head in near disbelief as he quickly backs away, further down the road.*

"I don't suppose you feel very diplomatic, do you?"

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He shakes his head in near disbelief as he quickly backs away, further down the road.*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*It continues to spread in all directions, like a disease.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Oh, I suppose not. Well, I can't stay here for long, sooo..."

*The man sighs before turning around as fast as he can, and runs off in the direction that the horse-rider went.*

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The man sighs before turning around as fast as he can, and runs off in the direction that the horse-rider went.*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*A few miles down the path, you see a mugging by three bandits and an old man.*

Bandit 1: Ey! How's about you give us something.

Bandit 2: Yeah, you gots to have something good.

Bandit 3: Right -whats in your begging bowl. I wonder?

Beggar: Get away, you thugs! I don't have anything!

Bandit 1: Ya think he's telling the truth boys?

*They all laugh.*

Bandit 2: Ya know, I'm thinking we'd better check him all through-like. Maybe he hid the money by swallowing it!

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*They all laugh.*

Bandit 2: Ya know, I'm thinking we'd better check him all through-like. Maybe he hid the money by swallowing it!

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*They all laugh.*

*The Imperial, enraged by the sight in front of him, hurls a lighting bolt at the most dangerous looking bandit.*

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*They all laugh.*

*The Imperial, enraged by the sight in front of him, hurls a lighting bolt at the most dangerous looking bandit.*

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*A High Elf is walking down the path, he is wearing a green robe, and is muttering about a way to form new soul gems, lost in thought, he does not notice the bandits or the Imperial*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*A High Elf is walking down the path, he is wearing a green robe, and is muttering about a way to form new soul gems, lost in thought, he does not notice the bandits or the Imperial*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*They all laugh.*

*He gets shocked and falls back a bit. He draws his sword and charges at you.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

*They all laugh.*

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial cups his left hand, the massive claw, and ducks below the charge to drive the razor-sharp talons upward beneath the rib cage and into the heart.*

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial cups his left hand, the massive claw, and ducks below the charge to drive the razor-sharp talons upward beneath the rib cage and into the heart.*

AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Hearing the explosion of the lighting bolt, and the shouting of the bandits, he is finally snapped out of his thoughts*

by AmativEreiDinok
November 25, 2014

*Hearing the explosion of the lighting bolt, and the shouting of the bandits, he is finally snapped out of his thoughts*

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He jumps back just in time for you to miss the heart, but you scratch his ribs bad.*

"He reevaluates the situation.*

"You think this is over? Not by a long shot, you hear me? Not by a long shot!! Come on boys."

*They retreat.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He jumps back just in time for you to miss the heart, but you scratch his ribs bad.*

"You think this is over? Not by a long shot, you hear me? Not by a long shot!! Come on boys."

*They retreat.*

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*They retreat.*

"You think I'm gonna let you walk away that easy? Guess again!"

*He lifts his left arm again, electricity gathering in a storm around the curled talons, a chain lightning spell being overcharged by the enchantments on the Stalhrim nodes. He prepares to unleash the deadly magic on the outlaw trio.*

((Also, that's rather uncharacteristic of bandits. They usually fight to the death, not walk away when they know they're beat.))

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*They retreat.*

*He lifts his left arm again, electricity gathering in a storm around the curled talons, a chain lightning spell being overcharged by the enchantments on the Stalhrim nodes. He prepares to unleash the deadly magic on the outlaw trio.*

((Also, that's rather uncharacteristic of bandits. They usually fight to the death, not walk away when they know they're beat.))

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*They retreat.*

(Theyre not very professional. Think, they're robbing one old man. Haha)

*They hear you and start to run.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*They retreat.*

(Theyre not very professional. Think, they're robbing one old man. Haha)

*They hear you and start to run.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.