A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  53  54  55  56 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"That almost sounds too good to be true! But who are these overlords, that you keep talking about?"

*Hilt looks around, in the noise of the city they couldn't be heard.*

"Well... You see... They're Dragons, I have spoke to one and he didn't kill me, he explained the cult to me."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"That almost sounds too good to be true! But who are these overlords, that you keep talking about?"

*Hilt looks around, in the noise of the city they couldn't be heard.*

"Well... You see... They're Dragons, I have spoke to one and he didn't kill me, he explained the cult to me."

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"Dragons?!", the priest blurts out, then checking if anyone heard him. He continues, whispering: "But how do you know he is speaking the truth? It's a dragon, by the gods. For all we know he might chow down on you the very moment you return!"

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"Dragons?!", the priest blurts out, then checking if anyone heard him. He continues, whispering: "But how do you know he is speaking the truth? It's a dragon, by the gods. For all we know he might chow down on you the very moment you return!"

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"The people were happy, and plus, there was a great dragon in the centre who wasn't killing anything, he was merely perched on a building looking around."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"The people were happy, and plus, there was a great dragon in the centre who wasn't killing anything, he was merely perched on a building looking around."

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"I still have a hard time believing it. Perhaps I should come with you, and have a look for myself. If that's okay with you, of course." The priest looks around, to check if anybody is listening. He continues, softer than ever: "To be completely fair with you, I've been having increasingly less trust in the way the Temple has been organised lately. Some priest seem to be here merely to influence the commoners in a way that is in their advantage only. If your talk about this pacifistic dragon cult is true, I would abandon the Temple here in a heartbeat for it."

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"I still have a hard time believing it. Perhaps I should come with you, and have a look for myself. If that's okay with you, of course." The priest looks around, to check if anybody is listening. He continues, softer than ever: "To be completely fair with you, I've been having increasingly less trust in the way the Temple has been organised lately. Some priest seem to be here merely to influence the commoners in a way that is in their advantage only. If your talk about this pacifistic dragon cult is true, I would abandon the Temple here in a heartbeat for it."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"Of course I'd like it, I can't be inducted until I show the way to someone else and it seems to be a new idea, one that seems as if it'll stay from the path of corruption!"

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

"Of course I'd like it, I can't be inducted until I show the way to someone else and it seems to be a new idea, one that seems as if it'll stay from the path of corruption!"

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"As long as I can stay true to the Divines, I'll gladly join you. Let's see... I'm gonna need to pack some clothing, some food for the journey, some... Oh my, where are my manners?" He holds his hand out. "The name's Raffmor."

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"As long as I can stay true to the Divines, I'll gladly join you. Let's see... I'm gonna need to pack some clothing, some food for the journey, some... Oh my, where are my manners?" He holds his hand out. "The name's Raffmor."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

*Hilt shakes his hand*

"I asuur you that you can stay true, and the name is Hilt."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

*Hilt shakes his hand*

"I asuur you that you can stay true, and the name is Hilt."

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014

*You both head to Bronjunaar. The entrance is new and High Hrothgar banners hang from the sides, waving proudly in the wind.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014

*You both head to Bronjunaar. The entrance is new and High Hrothgar banners hang from the sides, waving proudly in the wind.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
"I can't read the banners but here we are!"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
"I can't read the banners but here we are!"

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"The script on it indeed looks like that of the ancient dragons. A scholar I used to know once did some research on it, hence me recognising it, but I cannot read the letters, nor do I understand their tongue."

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

"The script on it indeed looks like that of the ancient dragons. A scholar I used to know once did some research on it, hence me recognising it, but I cannot read the letters, nor do I understand their tongue."

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Hilt walks in and gestures for you to follow suit. "You shall be amazed."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
Hilt walks in and gestures for you to follow suit. "You shall be amazed."

Kosenu
December 22, 2014

Raffmor follows him, looking around with great interest.

by Kosenu
December 22, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

"I'm fairly sure I need to report to Mirkrilaar, he's a dragon. So what do you think?"

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

"I'm fairly sure I need to report to Mirkrilaar, he's a dragon. So what do you think?"

Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

*There are shops, a blacksmith with a forge and homes. Some cultist are repairing a building. Everyone looks peaceful and content. The entire place looks as if were built yesterday. A dragon lies near the enterance of the Labyrinthian.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 22, 2014
Kosenu

*There are shops, a blacksmith with a forge and homes. Some cultist are repairing a building. Everyone looks peaceful and content. The entire place looks as if were built yesterday. A dragon lies near the enterance of the Labyrinthian.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

Hilt hurries over to the entrance of labyrinthian. "Mirkrilaar, I did as asked!"

by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014

Hilt hurries over to the entrance of labyrinthian. "Mirkrilaar, I did as asked!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.