Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

'A dragon? Paarthunaax! A yes, he is a close friend of mine. You are a Greybeard in training I presume?' I walk towards him, 'Do I know you? What is your name, child?'

by Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

'A dragon? Paarthunaax! A yes, he is a close friend of mine. You are a Greybeard in training I presume?' I walk towards him, 'Do I know you? What is your name, child?'

roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"No, He's not Paarthurnax. But he is a dragon, and I'm not a greybeard. Oh, and my name is Zork."

by roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"No, He's not Paarthurnax. But he is a dragon, and I'm not a greybeard. Oh, and my name is Zork."

Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

'My name is Sauriil Adorin, if I know I can trust you, I will explain why my eyes are like . . .this. And there is another dragon here on Monahven? He does not happen to still believe in Alduin's way does he? '

by Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

'My name is Sauriil Adorin, if I know I can trust you, I will explain why my eyes are like . . .this. And there is another dragon here on Monahven? He does not happen to still believe in Alduin's way does he? '

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
*what is some altmer scum being so friendly around here youre kind only nrings trouble and why do you want to know?
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
*what is some altmer scum being so friendly around here youre kind only nrings trouble and why do you want to know?

roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I can assume that your eyes are like that because of a blindness caused by an elder scroll wore off somehow, and I know because I've seen someone like that before. Yes, there is another dragon here, and I don't know what ways he believes in. But I DO know that he will not be happy if someone else got in here."

by roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I can assume that your eyes are like that because of a blindness caused by an elder scroll wore off somehow, and I know because I've seen someone like that before. Yes, there is another dragon here, and I don't know what ways he believes in. But I DO know that he will not be happy if someone else got in here."

Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

*I speak to the Orc through my mind*

Not all are what they seem, joor. Your race, the Orsimer, were once Altmer. The Altmer who followed Trinimac, the king at the time, were cursed by Boethiah. Trinimac became Malacath and his followers became Orcs. You and I are practically the same race.

My eyes feel warmer, 'Yes, there is one more. He is in a land far away. I can see him now. He will come into play later.'

by Emperor of Man
June 25, 2015

*I speak to the Orc through my mind*

Not all are what they seem, joor. Your race, the Orsimer, were once Altmer. The Altmer who followed Trinimac, the king at the time, were cursed by Boethiah. Trinimac became Malacath and his followers became Orcs. You and I are practically the same race.

My eyes feel warmer, 'Yes, there is one more. He is in a land far away. I can see him now. He will come into play later.'

YolGoraagKaazah
June 25, 2015

An Orc, Makor gro-Baroth walked through the snowy peak. He sees a group of people, and Makor grabs the Argoinian by the neck "Who are you, what have you done with Paarthurnax!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 25, 2015

An Orc, Makor gro-Baroth walked through the snowy peak. He sees a group of people, and Makor grabs the Argoinian by the neck "Who are you, what have you done with Paarthurnax!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 25, 2015

Falin cautiously approches the Orc.

"Peace, friend. We have not harmed Paarthunax. I may not have understood his conversation, but it would seem he left in search of something."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 25, 2015

Falin cautiously approches the Orc.

"Peace, friend. We have not harmed Paarthunax. I may not have understood his conversation, but it would seem he left in search of something."

deadeye21
June 26, 2015

'Hand of the argonian fellow orc Or you will join malacath sooner then you think'

by deadeye21
June 26, 2015

'Hand of the argonian fellow orc Or you will join malacath sooner then you think'

YolGoraagKaazah
June 26, 2015

Makor releases the argonian and laughs, "I have slain much stronger foes than you, boy."

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 26, 2015

Makor releases the argonian and laughs, "I have slain much stronger foes than you, boy."

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
*laughs * looks like you arent living in one of our strongholds orc am i correct?
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
*laughs * looks like you arent living in one of our strongholds orc am i correct?

YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"I am the Chief of Orsinium and Champion of Malacath" Makor removed Volendrung from his back, "Behold Volendrung!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"I am the Chief of Orsinium and Champion of Malacath" Makor removed Volendrung from his back, "Behold Volendrung!"

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
' ooh i 'm sorry champion of malacath *bow before him*
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
' ooh i 'm sorry champion of malacath *bow before him*

Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'I must speak with you later, Zork.' I teleport to the top of Monahven. 'Makor?' I walk toward him. 'Its good to see you, friend! But I watched you pass from the Nirn, how are you here before us?'

by Emperor of Man
June 27, 2015

'I must speak with you later, Zork.' I teleport to the top of Monahven. 'Makor?' I walk toward him. 'Its good to see you, friend! But I watched you pass from the Nirn, how are you here before us?'

YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Rise, soldier of Malacath." Makor turned to Sauriil, "HA, Sauriil where ya been ya milk-drinker! What do you mean I passed from the Nirn? I haven't seen you in centuries."

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 27, 2015

"Rise, soldier of Malacath." Makor turned to Sauriil, "HA, Sauriil where ya been ya milk-drinker! What do you mean I passed from the Nirn? I haven't seen you in centuries."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.