deadeye21
July 22, 2015
Sir are you ready i got the best hunters of orsinium with us
by deadeye21
July 22, 2015
Sir are you ready i got the best hunters of orsinium with us

YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

"Yes I am ready get ready and get your horse, prepare for battle, we ride now." Makor said. Makor's brown armored steed dashed through the forest and the hunters and Bolzurg followed him.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

"Yes I am ready get ready and get your horse, prepare for battle, we ride now." Makor said. Makor's brown armored steed dashed through the forest and the hunters and Bolzurg followed him.

The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"A message to the chief at once! Someone has been murdered!"

A FEW HOURS LATER

"This is by the Bretons!" "It's obvious!" 

"Wait," said one of the guards among the crowd. Except he wasn't a guard. He was bald with brown and red robes. He bent down slowly. "...I know who did this. One in particular. The others...they were probably lowlife enforcers. The assassin Paalus murdered this man." "Why?"

"Obvious. He's working with the Bretons currently. With the new alliance between us and the Orcs, the Bretons, in bad mood, I assume, would try to intimidate both of us. With this." He closed the victim's eyes.

"Who is this man?" asked one of the villagers. "He's Kleiro. Geblaan Kleiro."

by The Bug Stomper
July 23, 2015

"A message to the chief at once! Someone has been murdered!"

A FEW HOURS LATER

"This is by the Bretons!" "It's obvious!" 

"Wait," said one of the guards among the crowd. Except he wasn't a guard. He was bald with brown and red robes. He bent down slowly. "...I know who did this. One in particular. The others...they were probably lowlife enforcers. The assassin Paalus murdered this man." "Why?"

"Obvious. He's working with the Bretons currently. With the new alliance between us and the Orcs, the Bretons, in bad mood, I assume, would try to intimidate both of us. With this." He closed the victim's eyes.

"Who is this man?" asked one of the villagers. "He's Kleiro. Geblaan Kleiro."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 26, 2015

Makor arrived at the village seeing the dead body. The villagers looked at Makor and bowed, "This isn't the Bretons" Makor said as he examined the body, "Guards, get me Paalus! He may know who did this." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 26, 2015

Makor arrived at the village seeing the dead body. The villagers looked at Makor and bowed, "This isn't the Bretons" Makor said as he examined the body, "Guards, get me Paalus! He may know who did this." 

deadeye21
July 27, 2015
Sire if i may ask why are we trusting an assassin ?
by deadeye21
July 27, 2015
Sire if i may ask why are we trusting an assassin ?

GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
And someone suddenly appears out of the shadows...
A Nord.
"You would be a fool to trust an assasin..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
And someone suddenly appears out of the shadows...

A Nord.

"You would be a fool to trust an assasin..."

GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
"I am Suylyath Soul-Catcher." The man said.
The Nord 'Suylyath' explained that he had experience with assasins. He was also the son of Iglious, the Dovahkiin of 4E.... And an assasin.
"My father was an assasin himself. He saved lives and defeated Alduin and all that... But he was an assasin. And he was killed. Right after he killed Titus Mead II, He was hunted down when he was performing Daedric Rituals,
But of course, why you can't trust them is because they are Assasins!
They were probably sent here to kill every last one of you! With the price of a lot of gold! Sithis Worshippers are not to be trusted in my book"
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
"I am Suylyath Soul-Catcher." The man said.

The Nord 'Suylyath' explained that he had experience with assasins. He was also the son of Iglious, the Dovahkiin of 4E.... And an assasin.

"My father was an assasin himself. He saved lives and defeated Alduin and all that... But he was an assasin. And he was killed. Right after he killed Titus Mead II, He was hunted down when he was performing Daedric Rituals,

But of course, why you can't trust them is because they are Assasins!

They were probably sent here to kill every last one of you! With the price of a lot of gold! Sithis Worshippers are not to be trusted in my book"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

(Oops sorry, I forgot to say that my character was the Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin. : \)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

(Oops sorry, I forgot to say that my character was the Dovahkiin who defeated Alduin. : \)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

"Yes you are correct, I don't trust them anymore than you do. But, I have no choice, if I'm to have a kingdom for my people, I can't sit idley by and watch my people get slowly killed." Makor said to the Nord. (If you want proof that I'm the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin just read the Thread A New Destiny. . .A New Legend page 18) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

"Yes you are correct, I don't trust them anymore than you do. But, I have no choice, if I'm to have a kingdom for my people, I can't sit idley by and watch my people get slowly killed." Makor said to the Nord. (If you want proof that I'm the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin just read the Thread A New Destiny. . .A New Legend page 18) 

GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
(Okay. Its your roleplay.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
(Okay. Its your roleplay.)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
"And how are there more assassins in Keizaal? The Dark Brotherhood disbanded after the fourth era ended."
Suddenly a courier came and gave Suylyath a letter.
Suylyath read the letter. It read:
'Assassins will do you no good'
-Anonymous
Uh... You may want to see this...
Suylyath handed over the letter.
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 27, 2015
"And how are there more assassins in Keizaal? The Dark Brotherhood disbanded after the fourth era ended."

Suddenly a courier came and gave Suylyath a letter.

Suylyath read the letter. It read:

'Assassins will do you no good'

-Anonymous

Uh... You may want to see this...

Suylyath handed over the letter.

The Bug Stomper
July 27, 2015

"Sir, are you sure this is not the Bretons? This is obviously Paalus' work."

by The Bug Stomper
July 27, 2015

"Sir, are you sure this is not the Bretons? This is obviously Paalus' work."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

Makor read the letter. "Look I understand what you have against assassins, but as I have said I will not let my people die slowly." Makor said. "I want this writer found and bring him to me, alive." Makor looked at Suylyath. "Come, Nord maybe I can discuss matters with you. And, what makes you think this was Paalus, I hired him for a reason, if it was him he made a grave mistake bretraying an Orc." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

Makor read the letter. "Look I understand what you have against assassins, but as I have said I will not let my people die slowly." Makor said. "I want this writer found and bring him to me, alive." Makor looked at Suylyath. "Come, Nord maybe I can discuss matters with you. And, what makes you think this was Paalus, I hired him for a reason, if it was him he made a grave mistake bretraying an Orc." 

Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Sauriil Adorin had decided to visit Orsinium. It had been such a long time since he had visited his old friend. As Sauriil Adorin walked into the city gates he saw a group of people. What in Obilvion . . .? People saw him and stepped back in respect.

'The Nerevarine . . . what is he doing here?'

'The Eyes of the Nine, amazing! I never thought to see such wonders.'

All of the Elves knelt, minus the Dunmer, 'Vessel of Arui-El. It is an honor.'

He walked toward the group and saw the body. His eyes (My sclera, the white part of the eye, and my pupil glowed a bright orange. My iris, the colored part of the eye, glowed a light blue) began to glow violently. Flashing images blinded me. I saw an Argonian lifting a blade above Makor. The Breton king being killed. And countless years of war. I stumbled. 'Arui-El save these people.'

(Sauriil has the knowledge of all of the Elder Scrolls inside of him, thus, the eyes.)

by Emperor of Man
July 27, 2015

Sauriil Adorin had decided to visit Orsinium. It had been such a long time since he had visited his old friend. As Sauriil Adorin walked into the city gates he saw a group of people. What in Obilvion . . .? People saw him and stepped back in respect.

'The Nerevarine . . . what is he doing here?'

'The Eyes of the Nine, amazing! I never thought to see such wonders.'

All of the Elves knelt, minus the Dunmer, 'Vessel of Arui-El. It is an honor.'

He walked toward the group and saw the body. His eyes (My sclera, the white part of the eye, and my pupil glowed a bright orange. My iris, the colored part of the eye, glowed a light blue) began to glow violently. Flashing images blinded me. I saw an Argonian lifting a blade above Makor. The Breton king being killed. And countless years of war. I stumbled. 'Arui-El save these people.'

(Sauriil has the knowledge of all of the Elder Scrolls inside of him, thus, the eyes.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

Makor rode back to Orsinium and saw everyone gathering around in one place. "What is going on here?" Makor asked. 

"My Liege, the Nerevarine is here." A citizen said. 

"Sauriil, it's been years!" Makor dismounted his horse. "So how have you been, still being a milk drinker!". Makor hugged sauriil really tightly while picking him up.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

Makor rode back to Orsinium and saw everyone gathering around in one place. "What is going on here?" Makor asked. 

"My Liege, the Nerevarine is here." A citizen said. 

"Sauriil, it's been years!" Makor dismounted his horse. "So how have you been, still being a milk drinker!". Makor hugged sauriil really tightly while picking him up.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.