Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin studied them. "A dragon of pure darkness . . .?" She frowned.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin studied them. "A dragon of pure darkness . . .?" She frowned.

Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

I shake my head. I look at the tower. 

Left is right, right is left. North is south. East is west.

What? Auri-El?

Nothing replied.

by Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

I shake my head. I look at the tower. 

Left is right, right is left. North is south. East is west.

What? Auri-El?

Nothing replied.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor stuffs his face, "Maybe we can just relax for a tiny bit." he said in a muffled voice.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor stuffs his face, "Maybe we can just relax for a tiny bit." he said in a muffled voice.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin was silent. She knelt on the ground and rested her hands in the grass. A faint aura could be seen around them. "How did we not notice before . . .?" She muttered.  She turned to Sauriil. "There's a powerful enchantment on this whole forest. Too strong for you or Y'ffre to break."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

Falin was silent. She knelt on the ground and rested her hands in the grass. A faint aura could be seen around them. "How did we not notice before . . .?" She muttered.  She turned to Sauriil. "There's a powerful enchantment on this whole forest. Too strong for you or Y'ffre to break."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor got up, with a slight groan he grabbed his weapon and walked where Sauriil and Falin were.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

Makor got up, with a slight groan he grabbed his weapon and walked where Sauriil and Falin were.

Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

'Yes, I believe that the directions are opposite. We must go South, instead of North.'

by Emperor of Man
September 3, 2015

'Yes, I believe that the directions are opposite. We must go South, instead of North.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

"Let me just grab Volendrung." he equips Volendrung.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

"Let me just grab Volendrung." he equips Volendrung.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

"We should get a move on then. I can't shake the feeling something's watching us."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 3, 2015

"We should get a move on then. I can't shake the feeling something's watching us."

roastedZork
September 3, 2015

{I was unable to pick up the scythe, so i lost it at akavir.}

by roastedZork
September 3, 2015

{I was unable to pick up the scythe, so i lost it at akavir.}

Grolahmul
September 4, 2015

(Luckily, I knew how important it was to you, so I grabbed it.)

"Zork, do you mind if I use this, since you, uh... can't?" asked Gold, holding the scythe, "Seems a lot lighter than Frozen Misery, but even stronger at the same time."

by Grolahmul
September 4, 2015

(Luckily, I knew how important it was to you, so I grabbed it.)

"Zork, do you mind if I use this, since you, uh... can't?" asked Gold, holding the scythe, "Seems a lot lighter than Frozen Misery, but even stronger at the same time."

roastedZork
September 4, 2015

"Sure. I'll be happy to let you use it."

by roastedZork
September 4, 2015

"Sure. I'll be happy to let you use it."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin nodded. "Then we should get moving."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin nodded. "Then we should get moving."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

"Getting a bit hungry." Makor muttered, he searched his knapsack and was left with one last turkey leg. "Something good." he started to devour it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

"Getting a bit hungry." Makor muttered, he searched his knapsack and was left with one last turkey leg. "Something good." he started to devour it.

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

IN THE TOWER . . . 

Three soldiers ran inside, while Dovahthur sat on his throne, driven mad by his need to find Sauriil.

'Where is my brother?'

'W--we couldn't find him, m'lord. We can't keep doing this, we need rest.' Suddenly that very soldier's skull was ripped from his head, still attached to his spine. The others staggered back.

'I WANT HIM DEAD!' Dovahthur roared, 'Find him.'

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

IN THE TOWER . . . 

Three soldiers ran inside, while Dovahthur sat on his throne, driven mad by his need to find Sauriil.

'Where is my brother?'

'W--we couldn't find him, m'lord. We can't keep doing this, we need rest.' Suddenly that very soldier's skull was ripped from his head, still attached to his spine. The others staggered back.

'I WANT HIM DEAD!' Dovahthur roared, 'Find him.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Makor walked inside the tower with caution with his weapon drawn. Suddenly everyone heard a loud boom. "Sorry, ate too much."

(it was burp)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Makor walked inside the tower with caution with his weapon drawn. Suddenly everyone heard a loud boom. "Sorry, ate too much."

(it was burp)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.