Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Yes, I agree. But, the Tsaesci will be a hard one to kill..." She says as she mulls over a plan in her head for the snake-man.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Yes, I agree. But, the Tsaesci will be a hard one to kill..." She says as she mulls over a plan in her head for the snake-man.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"well in that case let's wait for an opening"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"well in that case let's wait for an opening"

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Yeah... I could launch an arrow tipped withe special fumes. Blind its smell, while I surpress it with arrow fire. You all could flank it."

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Yeah... I could launch an arrow tipped withe special fumes. Blind its smell, while I surpress it with arrow fire. You all could flank it."

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"I only managed to understand the flanking part."

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"I only managed to understand the flanking part."

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She sighs at the simple-minded fool.

"I got a few special arrows, one of them, when it hits the Tsaesci, will keep it from smelling us. I'll shoot more arrows at it, while you all flank. Got it?"

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She sighs at the simple-minded fool.

"I got a few special arrows, one of them, when it hits the Tsaesci, will keep it from smelling us. I'll shoot more arrows at it, while you all flank. Got it?"

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"Got it."

I unseathe my scythe.

"Tell us when to go."

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"Got it."

I unseathe my scythe.

"Tell us when to go."

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Alright, when everyone else is ready." She nocks a brown-tipped Aldmeri arrow, waiting for eveyone else.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Alright, when everyone else is ready." She nocks a brown-tipped Aldmeri arrow, waiting for eveyone else.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

Sorik takes out his dwemer derneger and draws one scimitar "I'm ready."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

Sorik takes out his dwemer derneger and draws one scimitar "I'm ready."

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She nods, looking to the other two for confirmation.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She nods, looking to the other two for confirmation.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Veyd takes out his Reaper scythe and get's ready to fight "Always...you ready?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Veyd takes out his Reaper scythe and get's ready to fight "Always...you ready?"

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She smirks at him, as if the answer was obvious, before turning to look at the old altmer.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She smirks at him, as if the answer was obvious, before turning to look at the old altmer.

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'Wait, there is no need to kill them.' Sauriil gets up and confronts the Tsaesci. He speaks a tongue known to no one but the Tsaesci. They nodded and walked by as if they didn't see the group.

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'Wait, there is no need to kill them.' Sauriil gets up and confronts the Tsaesci. He speaks a tongue known to no one but the Tsaesci. They nodded and walked by as if they didn't see the group.

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She then stares at the old man, utterly flabberghasted by the strange.... thing that just happened. She then sighs, shaking her head as she replaced her bow and arrow.

"Kinda bad way to kill the tension, now I am on an adrenaline rush with no way to expend it." She fires off, faster than normal.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

She then stares at the old man, utterly flabberghasted by the strange.... thing that just happened. She then sighs, shaking her head as she replaced her bow and arrow.

"Kinda bad way to kill the tension, now I am on an adrenaline rush with no way to expend it." She fires off, faster than normal.

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'Woah, woah! Calm down, child.' Sauriil teleports to his home and back, with a cup in his hands. 'Have some tea, it will help with the . . . erm, energy.'

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

'Woah, woah! Calm down, child.' Sauriil teleports to his home and back, with a cup in his hands. 'Have some tea, it will help with the . . . erm, energy.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(that's a bit overpowered but meh)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(that's a bit overpowered but meh)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.