DovahKiinZaan

"The name's Hilt, don't know why, it's the name I was found with."

"Pleasure working with you. Well, see you both tomorrow. Im exhausted."

*Edith stretches*

"Me too."

*She gets up and leaves.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt goes to his place, his muscles aching all over, he falls to a deep sleep.*

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt goes to his place, his muscles aching all over, he falls to a deep sleep.*

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Your deep sleep prevents a dream. You see only blackness.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Your deep sleep prevents a dream. You see only blackness.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt wakes up, still feeling achy but decides that another day of work is the best course of action. He makes himself something to eat and then goes out, looking fir the people again.*

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt wakes up, still feeling achy but decides that another day of work is the best course of action. He makes himself something to eat and then goes out, looking fir the people again.*

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*You find them below me, burning shrubs with flames in a small hole underneath the entrance to Labyrinthian.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*You find them below me, burning shrubs with flames in a small hole underneath the entrance to Labyrinthian.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt comes down.* "Damn, the shrubs really had time to grow. I hope there's still Dragur down here."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

*Hilt comes down.* "Damn, the shrubs really had time to grow. I hope there's still Dragur down here."

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"There isnt. Just some shrubs and debris. I think it leads to a hidden passage underneath Mirk and the Labyrinthian. Something unexplored yet."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"There isnt. Just some shrubs and debris. I think it leads to a hidden passage underneath Mirk and the Labyrinthian. Something unexplored yet."

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"Well, I hope that passage has some, been a long time since I've killed one!" *Hilt starts burning the shrubs.*

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"Well, I hope that passage has some, been a long time since I've killed one!" *Hilt starts burning the shrubs.*

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*They both do the same*

'We dont. What would Mirk think if there was draugr right below his very feet?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*They both do the same*

'We dont. What would Mirk think if there was draugr right below his very feet?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"I think he'd want them scourged out, burnt, their very souls destroyed. A dragon won't pray on people, he needs to kill something."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"I think he'd want them scourged out, burnt, their very souls destroyed. A dragon won't pray on people, he needs to kill something."

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He thinks were safe up here. If theres draugr run loose, hes going to be very upset. Not at anyone, but just upset. If there is draugr, we need to deal with them fast. But I doubt it."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He thinks were safe up here. If theres draugr run loose, hes going to be very upset. Not at anyone, but just upset. If there is draugr, we need to deal with them fast. But I doubt it."

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"I'd hate to see Mirkrilaar angry, for two reasons, he gave us this second life, he deserves happiness, and and also he's a dragon, obvious reasons apply."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"I'd hate to see Mirkrilaar angry, for two reasons, he gave us this second life, he deserves happiness, and and also he's a dragon, obvious reasons apply."

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Exactly. I think hes being tended right now. I hear metal scratching."

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Exactly. I think hes being tended right now. I hear metal scratching."

DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"Can dragons clean themselves, and that sounds really painful."

by DovahKiinZaan
December 25, 2014

"Can dragons clean themselves, and that sounds really painful."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.