Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

I nod, 'It is.'

Suddenly a light englufed everyone we appear hovering in a sea of ash. 'The Ashpit. We're here.'

by Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

I nod, 'It is.'

Suddenly a light englufed everyone we appear hovering in a sea of ash. 'The Ashpit. We're here.'

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"That was fast"

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"That was fast"

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Lets go." *draws sword*

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Lets go." *draws sword*

Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

I tell Iglious to lower his blade. 'This is the realm of Malacath. You don't want to do that.'

by Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

I tell Iglious to lower his blade. 'This is the realm of Malacath. You don't want to do that.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"Champion, what is it that you need?" Malacath asked Makor.

"I need the power to Molag Bal!" Makor replied. Malacath put a finger upon Makor's forehead his eyes glowed red for a second (because the middle of Volendrung is red).

"My power is in you, Champion." Now Makor's eyes were glowing red and his voice was like Malacath's and his own. (Makor sounds like the Orc in World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"Champion, what is it that you need?" Malacath asked Makor.

"I need the power to Molag Bal!" Makor replied. Malacath put a finger upon Makor's forehead his eyes glowed red for a second (because the middle of Volendrung is red).

"My power is in you, Champion." Now Makor's eyes were glowing red and his voice was like Malacath's and his own. (Makor sounds like the Orc in World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor.) 

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*sheaths blade*

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

*sheaths blade*

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"No idea what that was. I never even knew makor was the champion of Malacath."

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

"No idea what that was. I never even knew makor was the champion of Malacath."

Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

We teleport back to Nirn. 'Now, Dagon and Bal will be sent back to their cursed Pits of Oblivion.'

The Spire then shook, followed by Dragon roar. I look out the window to see Paarthurnaax, or what is left of him, hovering in front.

He growls in rage, 'Yol kuz hi! Zu'u lost nid nuz irkbaan fah hi firok!'

by Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

We teleport back to Nirn. 'Now, Dagon and Bal will be sent back to their cursed Pits of Oblivion.'

The Spire then shook, followed by Dragon roar. I look out the window to see Paarthurnaax, or what is left of him, hovering in front.

He growls in rage, 'Yol kuz hi! Zu'u lost nid nuz irkbaan fah hi firok!'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"Bal!" Malacath says.

"So we meet again, Malacath." Molag Bal replies 

(hey deadeye hasn't been online in a while)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"Bal!" Malacath says.

"So we meet again, Malacath." Molag Bal replies 

(hey deadeye hasn't been online in a while)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 1, 2015

Falin tensed, studying wwhat remained of their ally. "Sauriil, I may be strong enough to actually help this time around. What do you want me to do?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 1, 2015

Falin tensed, studying wwhat remained of their ally. "Sauriil, I may be strong enough to actually help this time around. What do you want me to do?"

roastedZork
August 1, 2015

"Well... I'm gonna take a look around because I don't want to deal with this."

I leave to look around, and I find a familiar blade.

"No way... Thats my scythe!"

I get my scythe and I am met with some lesser daedra. I kill them with the scythe.

by roastedZork
August 1, 2015

"Well... I'm gonna take a look around because I don't want to deal with this."

I leave to look around, and I find a familiar blade.

"No way... Thats my scythe!"

I get my scythe and I am met with some lesser daedra. I kill them with the scythe.

Grolahmul
August 1, 2015

"Mak... errr... Malacath! May I be of some assistance?" I ask, drawing my Dwarven Greatsword of Frost, or "Frozen Misery," as I named it.

by Grolahmul
August 1, 2015

"Mak... errr... Malacath! May I be of some assistance?" I ask, drawing my Dwarven Greatsword of Frost, or "Frozen Misery," as I named it.

deadeye21
August 1, 2015
He is way stronger he doesnt needs help

(Sorry i was on a trip to dubai but i'm back)
by deadeye21
August 1, 2015
He is way stronger he doesnt needs help

(Sorry i was on a trip to dubai but i'm back)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

"Deadeye is correct, but you can do one thing, distract Bal." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

"Deadeye is correct, but you can do one thing, distract Bal." 

Emperor of Man
August 1, 2015
deadeye21
He is way stronger he doesnt needs help (Sorry i was on a trip to dubai but i'm back)

(How was the trip?)

'Everyone must take down the Daedra, Malacath and I will handle the rest. But first . . .' I turn to Malacath, '. . . you may need to--you may . . .'

Malacath nods sadly, 'Kill Paarthurnaax. He was an honorable being. He will be remebered by my children.'

by Emperor of Man
August 1, 2015
deadeye21
He is way stronger he doesnt needs help (Sorry i was on a trip to dubai but i'm back)

(How was the trip?)

'Everyone must take down the Daedra, Malacath and I will handle the rest. But first . . .' I turn to Malacath, '. . . you may need to--you may . . .'

Malacath nods sadly, 'Kill Paarthurnaax. He was an honorable being. He will be remebered by my children.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.