Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  21  22  23  24 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"I have a tale to tell, the legendary warriors The Immortals, Champions of the Gods themselves. I was lucky enough to briefly meet the Champion of Malacath, Makor gro-Baroth. The three indestructible heroes, Sauriil Adorin, said to be one of the most powerful mages in history. Makor gro-Baroth son of the Orc that slew Gaiden Shinji, Olpac-gro Baroth, he had taught Makor everything he knew. And last but not least, Falin, one of the finest archers in all of Tamriel." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"I have a tale to tell, the legendary warriors The Immortals, Champions of the Gods themselves. I was lucky enough to briefly meet the Champion of Malacath, Makor gro-Baroth. The three indestructible heroes, Sauriil Adorin, said to be one of the most powerful mages in history. Makor gro-Baroth son of the Orc that slew Gaiden Shinji, Olpac-gro Baroth, he had taught Makor everything he knew. And last but not least, Falin, one of the finest archers in all of Tamriel." 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"well i'm looking forward to sail the sea of ghosts with you and we will have tales of this epic quest' (i kinda go i'll join you with a mug of mead later alright)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"well i'm looking forward to sail the sea of ghosts with you and we will have tales of this epic quest' (i kinda go i'll join you with a mug of mead later alright)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Aye, we need more crew members."

AT MORROWIND

Sorik went inside a tavern and saw a Dunmer sitting by himself, he looked around his 20s (in human years). Sorik went at sat next to him "You interested in adventure, sailing the seas?" The Dunmer quickly jumped up

"Yes, sir! Please except me, my name is Agrus."

(Zork would you be kind enough to control him or her, whatever you want)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Aye, we need more crew members."

AT MORROWIND

Sorik went inside a tavern and saw a Dunmer sitting by himself, he looked around his 20s (in human years). Sorik went at sat next to him "You interested in adventure, sailing the seas?" The Dunmer quickly jumped up

"Yes, sir! Please except me, my name is Agrus."

(Zork would you be kind enough to control him or her, whatever you want)

roastedZork
August 28, 2015

"Sure."

I hand Veyd some Black-Briar Reserve.

by roastedZork
August 28, 2015

"Sure."

I hand Veyd some Black-Briar Reserve.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'm back) "thank ya sir" uses magic to pour bottle into tankard, then uses more magic to show sorik and zork what lies deep in the depths of the island.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'm back) "thank ya sir" uses magic to pour bottle into tankard, then uses more magic to show sorik and zork what lies deep in the depths of the island.

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

(I'll also be a recruit)

Zokeyrah is a Redguard hunter and tracker. He's amazing with all weapons, and isn't a magic guy, but is good with alchemy and cooking.

Zokeyrah sat in the back and noticed the crew he walked up to them and asked, "What are you four up to?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

(I'll also be a recruit)

Zokeyrah is a Redguard hunter and tracker. He's amazing with all weapons, and isn't a magic guy, but is good with alchemy and cooking.

Zokeyrah sat in the back and noticed the crew he walked up to them and asked, "What are you four up to?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Ya, up for adventure, Redguard?" Sorik said

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Ya, up for adventure, Redguard?" Sorik said

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Adventure? What kind?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Adventure? What kind?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Let us go somewhere else." The crew walked to a room and lock the door. "If your a Sea Dog spy, I'll slit your throat and feed it to the slaughterfish. We are headed to an Island, it's dangerous, I've found a route, we can take, away from the dogs."

(Zork we don't need another character, I'll delete it but we are still in Morrowind, in search of crew members)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 28, 2015

"Let us go somewhere else." The crew walked to a room and lock the door. "If your a Sea Dog spy, I'll slit your throat and feed it to the slaughterfish. We are headed to an Island, it's dangerous, I've found a route, we can take, away from the dogs."

(Zork we don't need another character, I'll delete it but we are still in Morrowind, in search of crew members)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"all kinds" chuckles passes a bottle of argonian bloodwine to Zokeyrah

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"all kinds" chuckles passes a bottle of argonian bloodwine to Zokeyrah

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"A spy? Sea dogs? You're a pirate." Zokeyrah scowled.

"What kind of money could put me on a ship with you and not have me kill you?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"A spy? Sea dogs? You're a pirate." Zokeyrah scowled.

"What kind of money could put me on a ship with you and not have me kill you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"i'm going to mingle with some dark elfs in the tavern" walks over to a dark elf lady

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"i'm going to mingle with some dark elfs in the tavern" walks over to a dark elf lady

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"you guys go along start at the route i'll aparet to the ship when i'm done"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

"you guys go along start at the route i'll aparet to the ship when i'm done"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

*talks to the dark elf lady as sorik, zork, zokeyrah leave get on the ship and leave*

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

*talks to the dark elf lady as sorik, zork, zokeyrah leave get on the ship and leave*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.