"Yeah, IF I trusted you."

*I grunt as I headbut a zombie.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Yeah, IF I trusted you."

*I grunt as I headbut a zombie.*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin awoke to the sound of heavy armored boots on stone. Was I spotted already? She nocked an arrow and scanned her surroundings. A lone Daedra wandered nearby. There's never just one of these things . . . She debated between risking a confrontation or trying to slip away.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin awoke to the sound of heavy armored boots on stone. Was I spotted already? She nocked an arrow and scanned her surroundings. A lone Daedra wandered nearby. There's never just one of these things . . . She debated between risking a confrontation or trying to slip away.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"And my arrows, boys." She chuckles to herself, putting an arrow in another dremora's face without even looking.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"And my arrows, boys." She chuckles to herself, putting an arrow in another dremora's face without even looking.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I am no BOY!"

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I am no BOY!"

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'What boy do you speak of child? I have witnessed all events since the 1st era.' Sauriil channeled his Magicks through the Staff of Magnus, and releasing into a Storm Atronach, it crumbled and was reduced to ash.

Summoning a Bound Sword, Sauriil beheaded three Corprus Zombies. Their heads rolled, one bumping into the foot of Kissari. The severed head growled angrily at the Khajiit, even as its body lay motionless. He then proceeded to rapidly toss multiple Dire Shockballs at the Daedra and Zombies.

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'What boy do you speak of child? I have witnessed all events since the 1st era.' Sauriil channeled his Magicks through the Staff of Magnus, and releasing into a Storm Atronach, it crumbled and was reduced to ash.

Summoning a Bound Sword, Sauriil beheaded three Corprus Zombies. Their heads rolled, one bumping into the foot of Kissari. The severed head growled angrily at the Khajiit, even as its body lay motionless. He then proceeded to rapidly toss multiple Dire Shockballs at the Daedra and Zombies.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't care enough to know."

*I dispatch a few more 30 zombies.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't care enough to know."

*I dispatch a few more 30 zombies.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"You have a penis, yes? Then you are as much a boy as I am a girl." She looses an enchanted arrow, the projectile causing a fiery explosion that knocks over a dozen creatures.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"You have a penis, yes? Then you are as much a boy as I am a girl." She looses an enchanted arrow, the projectile causing a fiery explosion that knocks over a dozen creatures.

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

SCENARIO - One of the Corprus bites Bibo90. Its infected saliva is now in his blood. Now his mind is conflicted between two choices: whether he should help the Zombies or keep fighting them. No one has any cure disease potions and they don't have the time to cast a Cure Disease spell.

'Bibo90!' Sauriil yelled as he casts Fiery Bite and punches a Zombie in the gut. It runs around, roaring as it burns other Zombies and Daedra.

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

SCENARIO - One of the Corprus bites Bibo90. Its infected saliva is now in his blood. Now his mind is conflicted between two choices: whether he should help the Zombies or keep fighting them. No one has any cure disease potions and they don't have the time to cast a Cure Disease spell.

'Bibo90!' Sauriil yelled as he casts Fiery Bite and punches a Zombie in the gut. It runs around, roaring as it burns other Zombies and Daedra.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She knocks an arrow and aims it straight at Bibo90's head, ready to fire as soon as she is needed to do so.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She knocks an arrow and aims it straight at Bibo90's head, ready to fire as soon as she is needed to do so.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I grasp my claws around a zombie's and Kissari's throat.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I grasp my claws around a zombie's and Kissari's throat.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Kissari, not Lokonikah :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Kissari, not Lokonikah :P ))

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(@Lokonikah *nocks) 

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(@Lokonikah *nocks) 

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She drops her bow, reaching up to grasp the man's arm with a pleading look in her eyes.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She drops her bow, reaching up to grasp the man's arm with a pleading look in her eyes.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

As the poison goes through my veins, my muscles bulge and I sqeeze harder.

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

As the poison goes through my veins, my muscles bulge and I sqeeze harder.

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil turned to see Bibo90 holding both a Zombie and Kissari. 'Makor! Shoot a bolt at the arm holding the Khajiit!'

(The italisized dialogue is talking through telekinesis. Right now only Makor can hear it.)

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil turned to see Bibo90 holding both a Zombie and Kissari. 'Makor! Shoot a bolt at the arm holding the Khajiit!'

(The italisized dialogue is talking through telekinesis. Right now only Makor can hear it.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.