A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Nocks* Thanks! ))

She reachs to an Aldmeri dagger, holding it to the man's throat with strangled words.

"Let me go... or we both die..."

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Nocks* Thanks! ))

She reachs to an Aldmeri dagger, holding it to the man's throat with strangled words.

"Let me go... or we both die..."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I crack the zombies neck and grab the dagger, I lift it up, ready to pierce her heart. But I stare Kissari in the eyes then drop her and the dagger.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I crack the zombies neck and grab the dagger, I lift it up, ready to pierce her heart. But I stare Kissari in the eyes then drop her and the dagger.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She takes a deep breath, picking up her dagger and throwing it at a zombie behind her fellow khajiit, hitting the abomination in the forehead before she lifts her bow readies her weapon. She looks into Bibo90's eyes with an unasked question: 'You alright?'

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She takes a deep breath, picking up her dagger and throwing it at a zombie behind her fellow khajiit, hitting the abomination in the forehead before she lifts her bow readies her weapon. She looks into Bibo90's eyes with an unasked question: 'You alright?'

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I stand motionless but then reach for Kissari's hand, ignoring the distruction in the background, I kneel and kiss her hand, then say:*

"M'lady"

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I stand motionless but then reach for Kissari's hand, ignoring the distruction in the background, I kneel and kiss her hand, then say:*

"M'lady"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Lokonikah

"You have a penis, yes? Then you are as much a boy as I am a girl." She looses an enchanted arrow, the projectile causing a fiery explosion that knocks over a dozen creatures.

(lol)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015
Lokonikah

"You have a penis, yes? Then you are as much a boy as I am a girl." She looses an enchanted arrow, the projectile causing a fiery explosion that knocks over a dozen creatures.

(lol)

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{I meant I'm a man and not a boy.}

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

{I meant I'm a man and not a boy.}

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil see a vampire, teleports to it and grabs it with Fiery Bite. It dies instantly and out of its body drops and pile of Vampire dust. Sauriil grabs a handful and teleports back to Bibo90. He then proceeded to find a Skeever, common around these parts. After finding one, Sauriil burned its flesh and covered it in Vampire Dust. He teleports back to Bibo90. 

'Here. Eat this. It'll help at least a little bit.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

Sauriil see a vampire, teleports to it and grabs it with Fiery Bite. It dies instantly and out of its body drops and pile of Vampire dust. Sauriil grabs a handful and teleports back to Bibo90. He then proceeded to find a Skeever, common around these parts. After finding one, Sauriil burned its flesh and covered it in Vampire Dust. He teleports back to Bibo90. 

'Here. Eat this. It'll help at least a little bit.'

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I will starve if this Khajiit wishes it."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I will starve if this Khajiit wishes it."

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"How chivalrous. But, this isn't the right time, lets get out of here, yes?" She calls to the others, nodding to khajiit for him to follow. "My safehouse is this way!" She points to the Western side of the ruins, loosing a few arrows into a few more undead freak-bags.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"How chivalrous. But, this isn't the right time, lets get out of here, yes?" She calls to the others, nodding to khajiit for him to follow. "My safehouse is this way!" She points to the Western side of the ruins, loosing a few arrows into a few more undead freak-bags.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I run towards the safehouse and kill a few zombies on the way, still fighting my instinct to kill my new friends.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

*I run towards the safehouse and kill a few zombies on the way, still fighting my instinct to kill my new friends.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She fires a few more arrows at other undead, clearing a path for the survivors to make it to the safehouse in the wilderness.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She fires a few more arrows at other undead, clearing a path for the survivors to make it to the safehouse in the wilderness.

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Survivors make it to the safehouse, barely. 'Now what?'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

The Survivors make it to the safehouse, barely. 'Now what?'

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't know what came over me,"

*I eat the skeever and feel better.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I don't know what came over me,"

*I eat the skeever and feel better.*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Everyone still here." he looks around and sees everyone is fine.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Everyone still here." he looks around and sees everyone is fine.

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Wait, is that Sauriil?" asked Titan to himself, "Like from Dad's stories?!"

*I run over, bow drawn, and shoot an arrow through an acid-spitting Zombie that was creeping up behind you. I then shoot one I see ahead of you, hidden. You all see my second shot, because it was in front of you. Deeming it safe, I run over to you.*

"Are you Sauriil?" I ask, "Like from my Dad, Gol'diir's, stories?"

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Wait, is that Sauriil?" asked Titan to himself, "Like from Dad's stories?!"

*I run over, bow drawn, and shoot an arrow through an acid-spitting Zombie that was creeping up behind you. I then shoot one I see ahead of you, hidden. You all see my second shot, because it was in front of you. Deeming it safe, I run over to you.*

"Are you Sauriil?" I ask, "Like from my Dad, Gol'diir's, stories?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.