A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik 2 (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

(There's only Paadun that snuck out.)

"So...my village wasn't the only place attacked. I've seen those things as well. I fought them. But-how about we get some rest first, hmm? It's a little late."

by The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

(There's only Paadun that snuck out.)

"So...my village wasn't the only place attacked. I've seen those things as well. I fought them. But-how about we get some rest first, hmm? It's a little late."

roastedZork
September 16, 2015

"I'll keep first watch, the xenomorphs dont like the fire. Espeacially from the flamethrower."

by roastedZork
September 16, 2015

"I'll keep first watch, the xenomorphs dont like the fire. Espeacially from the flamethrower."

deadeye20
September 17, 2015

hahah you need sleep let me handle watch we need as much fire as we can for tomorrow

by deadeye20
September 17, 2015

hahah you need sleep let me handle watch we need as much fire as we can for tomorrow

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*Gold had seen them sneak out, so he followed, and heard the entire exchange.*

"Which means someone might have to go on an oil hunt," said Gold, "I mean, that's what fuels the flamethrower, right?"

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

*Gold had seen them sneak out, so he followed, and heard the entire exchange.*

"Which means someone might have to go on an oil hunt," said Gold, "I mean, that's what fuels the flamethrower, right?"

The Bug Stomper
September 17, 2015

"There's probably oil around here. We'll be going tomorrow."

MORNING

Kril paced in front of the soldiers, who were just slacking on some crates. The survivors and Deadeye stood behind Kril.

"Alright, people! We have a mission with these things. We have nothing on them. We need information from the survivors. We'll start with you, Paadun."

Paadun stood up. "It started when we sent our miners up to the mountains. They found something up there; a nest of eggs. Something...came out of the egg and attacked Hasan...the thing came off and he seemed fine. We were eating dinner when it-it-"

"I need to know only one thing," interrupted Labourn. "Where they're at." She formed a finger gun with her hands. The other soldiers either laughed or insulted her.

by The Bug Stomper
September 17, 2015

"There's probably oil around here. We'll be going tomorrow."

MORNING

Kril paced in front of the soldiers, who were just slacking on some crates. The survivors and Deadeye stood behind Kril.

"Alright, people! We have a mission with these things. We have nothing on them. We need information from the survivors. We'll start with you, Paadun."

Paadun stood up. "It started when we sent our miners up to the mountains. They found something up there; a nest of eggs. Something...came out of the egg and attacked Hasan...the thing came off and he seemed fine. We were eating dinner when it-it-"

"I need to know only one thing," interrupted Labourn. "Where they're at." She formed a finger gun with her hands. The other soldiers either laughed or insulted her.

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"Erm... last place they were at was the nest, which was (I think) at the mine, in the village," said Gold, "At least, that was the last place we saw them. But we burned the nest, and the queen with it."

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

"Erm... last place they were at was the nest, which was (I think) at the mine, in the village," said Gold, "At least, that was the last place we saw them. But we burned the nest, and the queen with it."

The Bug Stomper
September 17, 2015

"Looks like they survived," announced Kril. "Alright. Get your gear in; we are moving!"

The team worked together to pack.

Kroved appproached the survivors. "Just saying, you won't need weapons...uh, the soldiers will do everything. Any threats will be taken care of before you go in."

by The Bug Stomper
September 17, 2015

"Looks like they survived," announced Kril. "Alright. Get your gear in; we are moving!"

The team worked together to pack.

Kroved appproached the survivors. "Just saying, you won't need weapons...uh, the soldiers will do everything. Any threats will be taken care of before you go in."

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

(So I guess this is "Show off your Stormcloak" time?)

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

(So I guess this is "Show off your Stormcloak" time?)

The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

(Yeah!)

Kril checked in on the new carriages.

"Labourn, don't spray on the cart!" "I'm calling it the Bug Stomper. Nice, eh?" "Just put the coal in."

Paadun inspected the cart. "What is this?"

"It's a fire-powered carriage. We put coal in here-" He pointed there- "-and the flames keep the thing moving. Brilliant for quick, stealthy transportation of soldiers." Kril pointed to the others. "Everyone done? Good. Move in!" The soldiers moved into (with the ASSIGNED weapons as well as their special weapon) the cart along with the survivors (unarmed). "Ready?! Labourn, flame it!" Labourn created a spark inside the coal chamber and the carriage almost instantly started moving.

by The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

(Yeah!)

Kril checked in on the new carriages.

"Labourn, don't spray on the cart!" "I'm calling it the Bug Stomper. Nice, eh?" "Just put the coal in."

Paadun inspected the cart. "What is this?"

"It's a fire-powered carriage. We put coal in here-" He pointed there- "-and the flames keep the thing moving. Brilliant for quick, stealthy transportation of soldiers." Kril pointed to the others. "Everyone done? Good. Move in!" The soldiers moved into (with the ASSIGNED weapons as well as their special weapon) the cart along with the survivors (unarmed). "Ready?! Labourn, flame it!" Labourn created a spark inside the coal chamber and the carriage almost instantly started moving.

deadeye20
September 18, 2015

people go but first stormcloacks FOR TALOS!!!!

by deadeye20
September 18, 2015

people go but first stormcloacks FOR TALOS!!!!

The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

LATER

"We're approaching the mountain!"

Kroved said to the survivors, "Okay, you might expect a bare mountain, but these refugees have carved it into a shelter. It's huge."

The mountain came into view. Stone and wooden structures extruded out of it. "That is definitely different."

"It was a safe haven for helpless Stormcloaks. We called it 'Hadley's Hope.'" "There's none of that anymore."

by The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

LATER

"We're approaching the mountain!"

Kroved said to the survivors, "Okay, you might expect a bare mountain, but these refugees have carved it into a shelter. It's huge."

The mountain came into view. Stone and wooden structures extruded out of it. "That is definitely different."

"It was a safe haven for helpless Stormcloaks. We called it 'Hadley's Hope.'" "There's none of that anymore."

The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

They reached the bottom of the mountain. Rain poured down from the sky as the soldiers moved out in formation.

"You see anything?" "Nothing," replied Labourn. "Let's move up."

"Okay," said Kroved. "Let's move up behind them."

Paadun closed her eyes and started to hyperventilate. "Oh, shit; we're actually doing it. We're doing it."

by The Bug Stomper
September 18, 2015

They reached the bottom of the mountain. Rain poured down from the sky as the soldiers moved out in formation.

"You see anything?" "Nothing," replied Labourn. "Let's move up."

"Okay," said Kroved. "Let's move up behind them."

Paadun closed her eyes and started to hyperventilate. "Oh, shit; we're actually doing it. We're doing it."

The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

They reached the mountain. The main entrance was locked.

"Deadeye, put an explosive on the door."

by The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

They reached the mountain. The main entrance was locked.

"Deadeye, put an explosive on the door."

deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'no problem ' five minutes later 'done'

by deadeye20
September 19, 2015

'no problem ' five minutes later 'done'

The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

The soldiers backed away, and the door blew open. The soldiers aimed their crossbows down a long, dark hallway. Some torches were lit; some were missing.

(WARNING: No aliens yet. Let's build the tension.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

The soldiers backed away, and the door blew open. The soldiers aimed their crossbows down a long, dark hallway. Some torches were lit; some were missing.

(WARNING: No aliens yet. Let's build the tension.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.