Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle

*The Bosmer is so shocked he falls over backwards*

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. You've never responded before. I try every day, but nothing ever happens."

"Apology accepted. Now, what do you ask of me joor?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. You've never responded before. I try every day, but nothing ever happens."

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I seek to rebuild you. 80 years ago, you died at thee hands of Araman the Blade, and to keep you from ever returning to the mortal world, he split your skeleton into 28 pieces, and hid them all over Tamriel. I know the whole story, you see. Araman was my grandfather."

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"I seek to rebuild you. 80 years ago, you died at thee hands of Araman the Blade, and to keep you from ever returning to the mortal world, he split your skeleton into 28 pieces, and hid them all over Tamriel. I know the whole story, you see. Araman was my grandfather."

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014

"Then why is it you seek to rebuild me? You are a part of a family that killed me long ago. Why rebuild what your grandfather destroyed?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014

"Then why is it you seek to rebuild me? You are a part of a family that killed me long ago. Why rebuild what your grandfather destroyed?"

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

*stammering*

"I... I'm not sure. I felt sorry for you I suppose. You haven't existed for 80 years, I imagined you would be going insane with boredom by now. Plus, it seemed like a grand adventure, and Auriel knows I could use one right now."

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

*stammering*

"I... I'm not sure. I felt sorry for you I suppose. You haven't existed for 80 years, I imagined you would be going insane with boredom by now. Plus, it seemed like a grand adventure, and Auriel knows I could use one right now."

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014

"Paaz. A fair reason as any, I suppose."

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"So, now that we have that all cleared up, would you happen to know the location of the nearest bone to me... us... whatever, where is it? I've been traipsing around the Alik'r Desert for days now."

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"So, now that we have that all cleared up, would you happen to know the location of the nearest bone to me... us... whatever, where is it? I've been traipsing around the Alik'r Desert for days now."

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

"Krosis. I can give you a general area, but not exact location. Give me some tiid, time, and I will come back to you."

*The glow fades*

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar

"Krosis. I can give you a general area, but not exact location. Give me some tiid, time, and I will come back to you."

*The glow fades*

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*After several hours, the glow returns*

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

Loniizrath
October 13, 2014
Mirkrilaar

The Bosmer, who was just dozing off, snaps awake.

"You found it? Where do I need to go?"

by Loniizrath
October 13, 2014
Mirkrilaar

The Bosmer, who was just dozing off, snaps awake.

"You found it? Where do I need to go?"

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

"North of Satakalaam. Far north. That's as far as I know. Good luck."

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

"North of Satakalaam. Far north. That's as far as I know. Good luck."

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

Sauriil didn't think it was possible. But he felt a power he had not felt in 80 years.

'Dii zeymah Dov. Hi lost daal.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

Sauriil didn't think it was possible. But he felt a power he had not felt in 80 years.

'Dii zeymah Dov. Hi lost daal.'

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok thinks better than to wait for Paarthurnax, he'd found one bone in Skyrim, there must be more.*

"Mirkrilaar, are there more bones in skyrim?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok thinks better than to wait for Paarthurnax, he'd found one bone in Skyrim, there must be more.*

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"There are two. Look for where the Empire's light shines upon the sea."

by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"There are two. Look for where the Empire's light shines upon the sea."

DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok pulls down his hood and grunts.*

"I have to walk from riften to solitude?"

*He disappears*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 15, 2014

*Dinok pulls down his hood and grunts.*

"I have to walk from riften to solitude?"

*He disappears*

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014

"That is the only clue I have for you. Pruzah gluus Dinok."

*It goes silent*

by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2014

"That is the only clue I have for you. Pruzah gluus Dinok."

*It goes silent*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.