"BoDuSil wonders what he can do for his zeymah,"
by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"My sil, soul is still preesent, but body is not. There are my bones scattered all across Tamriel. Find them."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"My sil, soul is still preesent, but body is not. There are my bones scattered all across Tamriel. Find them."

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
"As you wish. BoDuSil will search for bones all over Tamriel, from the highest cloud, to the lowest stone"
*BoDuSil flies off in search of the bones*
by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
"As you wish. BoDuSil will search for bones all over Tamriel, from the highest cloud, to the lowest stone"

*BoDuSil flies off in search of the bones*

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil
"As you wish. BoDuSil will search for bones all over Tamriel, from the highest cloud, to the lowest stone" *BoDuSil flies off in search of the bones*

"Hi los mey. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, searching blindly will not get you far."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil
"As you wish. BoDuSil will search for bones all over Tamriel, from the highest cloud, to the lowest stone" *BoDuSil flies off in search of the bones*

"Hi los mey. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, searching blindly will not get you far."

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"BoDuSil wonders what information his zeymah, his brother has to give."

by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"Krosis. There are not many bones for you to find, as the bones where hidden by a joor. But there are a couple that are in a place where a joor cannot reach. As they are few and are so many, it may take me some tiid, time to find them specifcally. Prem, be patient."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"Krosis. There are not many bones for you to find, as the bones where hidden by a joor. But there are a couple that are in a place where a joor cannot reach. As they are few and are so many, it may take me some tiid, time to find them specifcally. Prem, be patient."

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"As you wish zeymah. I do know some joor though who could get into the deepest areas, a siigonis, an argonian. Maybe a nebenlon, an underwater region you need him to get to?"

by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"As you wish zeymah. I do know some joor though who could get into the deepest areas, a siigonis, an argonian. Maybe a nebenlon, an underwater region you need him to get to?"

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"One of my bones is deep in the water. I would greatly appreciate whatever help you can muster zeymah."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"One of my bones is deep in the water. I would greatly appreciate whatever help you can muster zeymah."

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"As you wish, fellow zeymah. BoDuSil shall have his joor recieve it, it might take a little while though. Do you know the nizaag, the location of this bone? All BoDuSil needs is an area, large or small"

by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"As you wish, fellow zeymah. BoDuSil shall have his joor recieve it, it might take a little while though. Do you know the nizaag, the location of this bone? All BoDuSil needs is an area, large or small"

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"Give me some time, and I will have the location. I must focus my mul."

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
BoDuSil

"Give me some time, and I will have the location. I must focus my mul."

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"BoDuSil will now travel Tamriel, to look for a nice strunmah, a nice mountain, to rest on, and just shout Bo Du Sil when you need him, and BoDuSil will return."

*BoDuSil flies off to somewhere in Tamriel, where only BoDuSil and his fellow joor will know where he will sleep."

by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015

"BoDuSil will now travel Tamriel, to look for a nice strunmah, a nice mountain, to rest on, and just shout Bo Du Sil when you need him, and BoDuSil will return."

*BoDuSil flies off to somewhere in Tamriel, where only BoDuSil and his fellow joor will know where he will sleep."

Mirkrilaar
January 20, 2015
BoDuSil

*A long time goes by, several hours. You hear my voice again.*

"Where White-Gold is abundant, and a god fell to the hands of elves. That, is where you will find it. At the summit."

by Mirkrilaar
January 20, 2015
BoDuSil

*A long time goes by, several hours. You hear my voice again.*

"Where White-Gold is abundant, and a god fell to the hands of elves. That, is where you will find it. At the summit."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.