Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  4  73  74  75  76 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
October 11, 2014

Mirkrilaar! I shall build your body! I will manipulate those who know. Never should've killed that guy

by DovahKiinZaan
October 11, 2014

Mirkrilaar! I shall build your body! I will manipulate those who know. Never should've killed that guy

DovahKiinZaan
October 11, 2014

I still have that last hand. Mirkrilaar, we have one bone

by DovahKiinZaan
October 11, 2014

I still have that last hand. Mirkrilaar, we have one bone

Mirkrilaar
October 11, 2014

"I am very proud of you for finding that! You did me a great honor by killing my killer. For that, you have my thanks! But I feel that you will not be able to do this alone. Seek others who wish to do the same for me."

by Mirkrilaar
October 11, 2014

"I am very proud of you for finding that! You did me a great honor by killing my killer. For that, you have my thanks! But I feel that you will not be able to do this alone. Seek others who wish to do the same for me."

Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

*The farmer returrns to his home, in Rorikstead, and removes his grandfather's cloak.

He sits down on an old chair, and stares at a mantelpiece. For a second, he thought he saw a spark, but unltimately decided it was a trick of the light through the warped glass. Admiring the trinkets accumulated over the years when the old man was alive. No one had gone in the room since his death for fear of disturbing the atrifacts. Not dead, gone, he remebered his mother saying. Aparently, the man had been in some ancient dwemer city, looking for... for what?... He couldn't remember what it was. 

"It didn't matter," the farmer said to himself. "He killed himself with some auto-whatchamathingy while he was there." 

That was all that mattered, wasn't it? Secretly, he did care. He wondered into the night.

by Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

*The farmer returrns to his home, in Rorikstead, and removes his grandfather's cloak.

He sits down on an old chair, and stares at a mantelpiece. For a second, he thought he saw a spark, but unltimately decided it was a trick of the light through the warped glass. Admiring the trinkets accumulated over the years when the old man was alive. No one had gone in the room since his death for fear of disturbing the atrifacts. Not dead, gone, he remebered his mother saying. Aparently, the man had been in some ancient dwemer city, looking for... for what?... He couldn't remember what it was. 

"It didn't matter," the farmer said to himself. "He killed himself with some auto-whatchamathingy while he was there." 

That was all that mattered, wasn't it? Secretly, he did care. He wondered into the night.

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Master, there is no distance I won't walk. No cave I won't enter, but I need to find paarthurnax. He knows some of the locations. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Master, there is no distance I won't walk. No cave I won't enter, but I need to find paarthurnax. He knows some of the locations. 

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar

"In Paarthurnax lies upon the Worlds Throat. But let no joor follow. There are those who are not so friendly to dov. Paarthurnax dilon? Zu'u funt."

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mirkrilaar

"In Paarthurnax lies upon the Worlds Throat. But let no joor follow. There are those who are not so friendly to dov. Paarthurnax dilon? Zu'u funt."

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

If paarthurnax is dead then I can't continue. The greybeards are no match for me! Just remember that I don't know where all the bones are, only three of them. All in skyrim

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

If paarthurnax is dead then I can't continue. The greybeards are no match for me! Just remember that I don't know where all the bones are, only three of them. All in skyrim

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

(I've decided to start my character over. I didn't like the way the last one started. Sorry Dovahkiinzaan.)

Meanwhile, many miles from the cold tundra of Skyrim, a young Bosmer walked across the hot dunes of Hammerfell. He wore glass armor, a glass bow and arrows, and a pendant with a dragon claw around his neck. The Bosmer stopped for a minute to take a drink of water and check the old faded map for what seemed like the millionth time. He shook his head.

"It's just like the old man to hide that damned dragon's bones all over Tamriel, then leave me nothing but a crude map and one of its claws to guide me."

He shouts at the claw around his neck. "Answer me! Where are the other pieces of you!"

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

(I've decided to start my character over. I didn't like the way the last one started. Sorry Dovahkiinzaan.)

Meanwhile, many miles from the cold tundra of Skyrim, a young Bosmer walked across the hot dunes of Hammerfell. He wore glass armor, a glass bow and arrows, and a pendant with a dragon claw around his neck. The Bosmer stopped for a minute to take a drink of water and check the old faded map for what seemed like the millionth time. He shook his head.

"It's just like the old man to hide that damned dragon's bones all over Tamriel, then leave me nothing but a crude map and one of its claws to guide me."

He shouts at the claw around his neck. "Answer me! Where are the other pieces of you!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

*i feel the claw's energy*

"I guess joor can be helpful, when manipulated"

"even a fake dragon claw can be useful"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

*Dinok stares at the ground*

PAAR THUR NAX! That shout should work

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

*Dinok stares at the ground*

PAAR THUR NAX! That shout should work

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

(It's a real claw, there's a backstory)

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle
DovahKiinZaan

"I guess joor can be helpful, when manipulated""even a fake dragon claw can be useful"

you can get a real dragon claw round your neck without breaking it. Them things are large! But ok-

A real claw- how useful

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle
DovahKiinZaan

"I guess joor can be helpful, when manipulated""even a fake dragon claw can be useful"

you can get a real dragon claw round your neck without breaking it. Them things are large! But ok-

A real claw- how useful

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

I feel that I need more power to summon paarthurnax. I need to find where the dragonborn is buried

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

I feel that I need more power to summon paarthurnax. I need to find where the dragonborn is buried

Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle

*The claw glows*

"Who speaks to me in such a manner?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 12, 2014
Toxikyle

*The claw glows*

"Who speaks to me in such a manner?"

Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

*The Bosmer is so shocked he falls over backwards*

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. You've never responded before. I try every day, but nothing ever happens."

by Loniizrath
October 12, 2014

*The Bosmer is so shocked he falls over backwards*

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. You've never responded before. I try every day, but nothing ever happens."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.