Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*Raises my head, grasps the loot from the bandits that I desire to keep*

"Zu'u nox hi fah miik, nuz Zu'u los aar wah pah dov. Miinahsul zey fahdon do hin, waan nii lig hi, zeymah."

*I nod.*

"Zu'u mindoraan."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Skoroviir

*Raises my head, grasps the loot from the bandits that I desire to keep*

"Zu'u nox hi fah miik, nuz Zu'u los aar wah pah dov. Miinahsul zey fahdon do hin, waan nii lig hi, zeymah."

*I nod.*

"Zu'u mindoraan."

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Takes flight with the wind, and calls back*

"Aal un ven hok einzuk, sahrot gein."

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014

*Takes flight with the wind, and calls back*

"Aal un ven hok einzuk, sahrot gein."

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*Dinok walks, hoping to find Mirkrilaar, who he has always believed to be his true master.*

"Where are you?"

Is this set in the same universe as Bone Hunt?

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*Dinok walks, hoping to find Mirkrilaar, who he has always believed to be his true master.*

"Where are you?"

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Where are you?"

(Not intentionally.)

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Where are you?"

(Not intentionally.)

Volaanir
November 17, 2014

*After seeing the whole conversation, Volaanir lands near to his master, and he fully bows.*

"Frolaaz zey in, Zu'u inkoraav wah funt ziin tiid ko rinis ahsod. Zu'u dreh ni qaariv wah tet dimaar ol hin aar. "

by Volaanir
November 17, 2014

*After seeing the whole conversation, Volaanir lands near to his master, and he fully bows.*

"Frolaaz zey in, Zu'u inkoraav wah funt ziin tiid ko rinis ahsod. Zu'u dreh ni qaariv wah tet dimaar ol hin aar. "

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Volaanir

*I cock my head.*

"Voth grik kovolzah attitude grik ol tol, hi aal kos viilt. Dreh ni graal youself vok avok daar truk. Zu'u fen fun hi waan hi lost funt zey uv ni. Mindoraan, aar?"

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Volaanir

*I cock my head.*

"Voth grik kovolzah attitude grik ol tol, hi aal kos viilt. Dreh ni graal youself vok avok daar truk. Zu'u fen fun hi waan hi lost funt zey uv ni. Mindoraan, aar?"

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

Can I change my character?

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Sure!

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Sure!

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

Okay... Dinok was killed by Ebola. 

My new character is an Argonian swordsman called Has-Much-Brawn and he likes nothing more than a good fight. His other name could be Very-very-curious and that's why he's here. He wants to find Mirkrilaar and see a dragon. 

He has a full daedric set and Really wants some dragon bone stuff. 

He walks near Dinok's body and looks to the skies for mirkrilaar 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

My new character is an Argonian swordsman called Has-Much-Brawn and he likes nothing more than a good fight. His other name could be Very-very-curious and that's why he's here. He wants to find Mirkrilaar and see a dragon. 

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Skoroviir sees the Ebola-ridden land, and is reminded of his Zeymah, Durnehviir, and sheds a tear*

(I'm sorry, I had to)

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Skoroviir sees the Ebola-ridden land, and is reminded of his Zeymah, Durnehviir, and sheds a tear*

(I'm sorry, I had to)

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

(Oh come on... lol)

*The skies are clear. There is a castle to the northwest off to the distance.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

(Oh come on... lol)

*The skies are clear. There is a castle to the northwest off to the distance.*

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*H-M-B kneels next to the body and looks around. He decides to walk around, and maybe try calling his name.*

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*H-M-B kneels next to the body and looks around. He decides to walk around, and maybe try calling his name.*

Volaanir
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I cock my head.*

"Geh, in. Vis Zu'u lif? "

by Volaanir
November 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I cock my head.*

DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*He heads to the castle, unsure what he will find.*

(Ebola is the only way, an elder scroll banished it from earth to Dinok)

by DovahKiinZaan
November 17, 2014

*He heads to the castle, unsure what he will find.*

(Ebola is the only way, an elder scroll banished it from earth to Dinok)

Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Volaanir
Mirkrilaar

*I cock my head.*

*I nod.*

"Bo."

by Mirkrilaar
November 17, 2014
Volaanir
Mirkrilaar

*I cock my head.*

*I nod.*

"Bo."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.