Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"I have little need for these, but thanks all the same. You haven't introduced yourself, but, then again, neither have I. The name's L'ikil. You?"

by Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"I have little need for these, but thanks all the same. You haven't introduced yourself, but, then again, neither have I. The name's L'ikil. You?"

Sharsosah
May 17, 2015

"I have no name, or, at least I have no idea of what it is. Since my parents were killed I had to grow up alone and survive. But my swords have a symbol carved into them, I have no idea of what it means"

*shows carving in sword*

YOL

by Sharsosah
May 17, 2015

"I have no name, or, at least I have no idea of what it is. Since my parents were killed I had to grow up alone and survive. But my swords have a symbol carved into them, I have no idea of what it means"

*shows carving in sword*

YOL

Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"Interesting. I might have something for you... Let's see here... Ah! Here it is! It is something I've been working on. I've been attempting to further my knowledge of these facinating runes and their meanings. So far I can only read them. Hm..."

*Pulls out a scroll covered in Dragon runes and begins to transcribe the runes*

"Hmm, yes... It says, "Yol," but I have yet to understand it's translation. Although, there seems to be great power in it."

by Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"Interesting. I might have something for you... Let's see here... Ah! Here it is! It is something I've been working on. I've been attempting to further my knowledge of these facinating runes and their meanings. So far I can only read them. Hm..."

*Pulls out a scroll covered in Dragon runes and begins to transcribe the runes*

"Hmm, yes... It says, "Yol," but I have yet to understand it's translation. Although, there seems to be great power in it."

Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015

"Yol...I believe I've heard this somewhere before, but only a vague image of High Hrothgar comes to mind..." *he collects what's left of the spider venom and puts it in his satchel*

by Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015

"Yol...I believe I've heard this somewhere before, but only a vague image of High Hrothgar comes to mind..." *he collects what's left of the spider venom and puts it in his satchel*

Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"Hm... Maybe the Greybeards could help, but that isn't our first priority. We haven't even found those vampires yet."

by Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"Hm... Maybe the Greybeards could help, but that isn't our first priority. We haven't even found those vampires yet."

Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015
"you'd think they would have detected us by now because of the noise."
by Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015
"you'd think they would have detected us by now because of the noise."

Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"You're right..."

*casts Detect Dead*

"Seems to be clear, though."

by Kronvullok
May 17, 2015

"You're right..."

*casts Detect Dead*

"Seems to be clear, though."

Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015
"Then let's proceed." *he begins to sneak as he enters the cave, almost becoming one with its shadows*
by Vultuzmaar
May 17, 2015
"Then let's proceed." *he begins to sneak as he enters the cave, almost becoming one with its shadows*

Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

"If we send someone ahead we could use them as bait."

*puts down satchel*

"It'd be better if we have the element of surprise."

by Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

"If we send someone ahead we could use them as bait."

*puts down satchel*

"It'd be better if we have the element of surprise."

Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

*sniffs the air*

"Smells like we showed up just in time for dinner."

by Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

*sniffs the air*

"Smells like we showed up just in time for dinner."

Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

*draws swords and drinks potion of speed*

"lets do this thing"

by Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

*draws swords and drinks potion of speed*

"lets do this thing"

Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

"I agree!"

*casts Ebonflesh and conjures a battleaxe*

by Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

"I agree!"

*casts Ebonflesh and conjures a battleaxe*

Vultuzmaar
May 18, 2015
*he appears behind two vampires, impaling them both in the back of the neck, and throws them aside* "I am here to kick ass and drink mead," *grinds the blades against each other, making a shing sound* "And I'm all out of mead."
by Vultuzmaar
May 18, 2015
*he appears behind two vampires, impaling them both in the back of the neck, and throws them aside* "I am here to kick ass and drink mead," *grinds the blades against each other, making a shing sound* "And I'm all out of mead."

Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

"Well, you definately caused a stir."

*points at the army of vampires further into the cave*

"How about we take care of that mess?"

by Kronvullok
May 18, 2015

"Well, you definately caused a stir."

*points at the army of vampires further into the cave*

"How about we take care of that mess?"

Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

"Gladly, with style"

*Starts doing a ballet sort of thing while swinging swords at vampires gracefully*

"There are a lot of them"

by Sharsosah
May 18, 2015

"Gladly, with style"

*Starts doing a ballet sort of thing while swinging swords at vampires gracefully*

"There are a lot of them"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.