Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T) (ND) Evil rising; Daedra RP

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
*takes out daggers and begins stabbing spiders, throwing them aside as they die. he began laughing maniacally*
by Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
*takes out daggers and begins stabbing spiders, throwing them aside as they die. he began laughing maniacally*

Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"This is not a circus act! This is serious!"

*slams battleaxe into a spider as it disappears, then conjures a bow and arrows and begins shooting spiders*

by Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"This is not a circus act! This is serious!"

*slams battleaxe into a spider as it disappears, then conjures a bow and arrows and begins shooting spiders*

Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
"I know all too well, but why not have fun doing it!" *he threw both daggers, hitting two spiders head on. He ran foward and grabbed them, the daggers still dripping spider blood*
by Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
"I know all too well, but why not have fun doing it!" *he threw both daggers, hitting two spiders head on. He ran foward and grabbed them, the daggers still dripping spider blood*

Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"Have you had any skooma recently?"

*shoots a spider in an eye, grabs the arrow, and stabs it into another spider*

by Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"Have you had any skooma recently?"

*shoots a spider in an eye, grabs the arrow, and stabs it into another spider*

Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
"Nah, just a bloodlust."

*runs and jumps off Soal-iex's back while she's stabbing the spider (but she barely felt it) and crushed a spider while stabbing two others
by Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
"Nah, just a bloodlust."

*runs and jumps off Soal-iex's back while she's stabbing the spider (but she barely felt it) and crushed a spider while stabbing two others

Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"I swear, you're mental."

*as the bow fades I cast Ebonflesh and use Histskin and begin fistfighting the spiders*

by Kronvullok
May 15, 2015

"I swear, you're mental."

*as the bow fades I cast Ebonflesh and use Histskin and begin fistfighting the spiders*

Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*Hanging upside-down from the tree she calls out*

"Get the spider wolfy, get the spider!" while no wolf is in sight "don't run away, are you a cat or a dog?!"

*She wiggled her way out of the spider cocoon falling to the ground, getting her bow and shooting everything in sight,*

"Why do you have so many eyeballs, to look good? Because let me tell you it isn't helping your looks."  

by Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*Hanging upside-down from the tree she calls out*

"Get the spider wolfy, get the spider!" while no wolf is in sight "don't run away, are you a cat or a dog?!"

*She wiggled her way out of the spider cocoon falling to the ground, getting her bow and shooting everything in sight,*

"Why do you have so many eyeballs, to look good? Because let me tell you it isn't helping your looks."  

Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

Suddenly a showdowy figure jumps into sight slaying the enimes with his swords, (he is a nord swordsman who dual wields).

by Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

Suddenly a showdowy figure jumps into sight slaying the enimes with his swords, (he is a nord swordsman who dual wields).

Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
" Another executioner to the arachnid massacre." *he smiled a smile of pure mental instability under his cowl*
by Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015
" Another executioner to the arachnid massacre." *he smiled a smile of pure mental instability under his cowl*

Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

"Sorry for barging in, but I saw you guys and followed you" 

*Cuts a few legs off of the spiders for fun*

by Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

"Sorry for barging in, but I saw you guys and followed you" 

*Cuts a few legs off of the spiders for fun*

Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*walked up behind new stanger, sniffs his hair, pauses*

In a very serious voice she says "YOU..... smell good."

She then circles him like a shark for a short while.  "Soal'iex" *she smile*

by Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

*walked up behind new stanger, sniffs his hair, pauses*

In a very serious voice she says "YOU..... smell good."

She then circles him like a shark for a short while.  "Soal'iex" *she smile*

Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

"I know there is a bee around here, I can't stand them, where is he? Mr.Bee?"

*finds grey rock in sachel and starts sherpening sword*

"so, where are you dudes going?"

by Sharsosah
May 15, 2015

"I know there is a bee around here, I can't stand them, where is he? Mr.Bee?"

*finds grey rock in sachel and starts sherpening sword*

"so, where are you dudes going?"

Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

"From the looks of it there seems to be high vampire activity near-by, we're heading that way now, if you have a mintune and want to do your land a service and help keep these blood-suckers at bay you are welcome to kick some vampire behind!"

*trys to find a way around the many corpses,* 

by Koraaveyz
May 15, 2015

"From the looks of it there seems to be high vampire activity near-by, we're heading that way now, if you have a mintune and want to do your land a service and help keep these blood-suckers at bay you are welcome to kick some vampire behind!"

*trys to find a way around the many corpses,* 

Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015

*begins siphoning the poison from the corpses into vials*

by Vultuzmaar
May 15, 2015

*begins siphoning the poison from the corpses into vials*

Sharsosah
May 16, 2015

"as long as there aren't any more spiders, I'm fine, (I hate spiders). I heard that you can get singuine vampieris from them, is that true?"

*starts taking cure disease potions out of satchel and hands them to all.*

"here, just in case."

by Sharsosah
May 16, 2015

"as long as there aren't any more spiders, I'm fine, (I hate spiders). I heard that you can get singuine vampieris from them, is that true?"

*starts taking cure disease potions out of satchel and hands them to all.*

"here, just in case."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.