Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What do all of your names mean?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Xatarias
April 1, 2016

Kiir do Alduin. My name means 'Child of Alduin'.

by Xatarias
April 1, 2016

Kiir do Alduin. My name means 'Child of Alduin'.

Hofkiindokul
April 6, 2016

Mine means "Home of Good" which is as close to "Abode of Good" as i could get.

by Hofkiindokul
April 6, 2016

Mine means "Home of Good" which is as close to "Abode of Good" as i could get.

Jordan L
April 19, 2016

my name means....... oh wait. :,(

by Jordan L
April 19, 2016

my name means....... oh wait. :,(

Jordan L
April 19, 2016

im not creative enough to come up with a good dovhazul name i like. :/  anyone got ideas?

by Jordan L
April 19, 2016

im not creative enough to come up with a good dovhazul name i like. :/  anyone got ideas?

Duryoljot
April 19, 2016

Think of your dragon-like traits, physical or behavioral, and then any nice little titles a dragon might be proud of... Achievements, abilities, the like. Then translate it to Dovahzul, making sure that you avoid any parts in the name three consonants or longer... And also make sure it's three syllables. Then you'll have a true dragon name!

by Duryoljot
April 19, 2016

Think of your dragon-like traits, physical or behavioral, and then any nice little titles a dragon might be proud of... Achievements, abilities, the like. Then translate it to Dovahzul, making sure that you avoid any parts in the name three consonants or longer... And also make sure it's three syllables. Then you'll have a true dragon name!

KulDoDiiKrosis
May 3, 2016

Kul Do Dii Krosis

This means "Son Of My Sorrow"

by KulDoDiiKrosis
May 3, 2016

Kul Do Dii Krosis

This means "Son Of My Sorrow"

Mun do nil
May 3, 2016

Mun do Nil means "Man of the Void" . However, I was thinking of changing it to 'Munsenil', meaning presumably the same thing, just making it one word, and I like how it rolls off the tongue easier than 'Mun do  Nil'.

by Mun do nil
May 3, 2016

Mun do Nil means "Man of the Void" . However, I was thinking of changing it to 'Munsenil', meaning presumably the same thing, just making it one word, and I like how it rolls off the tongue easier than 'Mun do  Nil'.

Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

Sounds nice... My new name, Dur Yol Jot, Cursed Fire Jaw, is the spawn of my love for slow cooking mortals in my jaws and my dreadful curse, damning me to eternal lust for knowledge. 

by Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

Sounds nice... My new name, Dur Yol Jot, Cursed Fire Jaw, is the spawn of my love for slow cooking mortals in my jaws and my dreadful curse, damning me to eternal lust for knowledge. 

Frinmulaar
May 4, 2016

Time to update, it seems. My post-Purge name, Frinmulaar, means eager+strong+servant. It is still somewhat based on my first name, but fully canonical.

by Frinmulaar
May 4, 2016

Time to update, it seems. My post-Purge name, Frinmulaar, means eager+strong+servant. It is still somewhat based on my first name, but fully canonical.

KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

[KoraaviikDoPah]

Koraaviik+do+pah

Seer of all.

by KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

[KoraaviikDoPah]

Koraaviik+do+pah

Seer of all.

Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

[alvulnax]

al - destroyer

vul - dark

nax - cruelity

by Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

[alvulnax]

al - destroyer

vul - dark

nax - cruelity

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

[Vulreytholm]

Vulreytholm means "Dark tree crow," in the seventh book of the Series of Unfortunate Events, there is a tree where all of the crows come to rest on, and they call it the Nevermore Tree (Although Nevermore is a refernece to Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven,") which I was reading when I made my account. It does not say anything about me being a vampire dragon though, so nobody expects me to drink their blood. [Zu'u los aan sosnaak dovah.]

by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

[Vulreytholm]

Vulreytholm means "Dark tree crow," in the seventh book of the Series of Unfortunate Events, there is a tree where all of the crows come to rest on, and they call it the Nevermore Tree (Although Nevermore is a refernece to Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven,") which I was reading when I made my account. It does not say anything about me being a vampire dragon though, so nobody expects me to drink their blood. [Zu'u los aan sosnaak dovah.]

Kestziifel
May 12, 2016

Kestziifel translates to Tempest Spirit Feral 

by Kestziifel
May 12, 2016

Kestziifel translates to Tempest Spirit Feral 

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Kind of a step away from TES, but mine is the Greek god of the sky. With Gaea, he made the gods and titans that you all probably know. For me, the name represents freedom and power, kind of like dragons.

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Kind of a step away from TES, but mine is the Greek god of the sky. With Gaea, he made the gods and titans that you all probably know. For me, the name represents freedom and power, kind of like dragons.

ASTORKiT
May 19, 2016

Mine is partly from my old secondary school, Astor of Hever (which sadly no longer exists, good times), and KiT, my old grafitti/artist tag for my artwork. I'm contemplating a dragon name, though but I'm not entirely sure what yet, if anyone had any suggestions, please do chip in with a PM or something.

by ASTORKiT
May 19, 2016

Mine is partly from my old secondary school, Astor of Hever (which sadly no longer exists, good times), and KiT, my old grafitti/artist tag for my artwork. I'm contemplating a dragon name, though but I'm not entirely sure what yet, if anyone had any suggestions, please do chip in with a PM or something.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.