Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015
(Whoopsie daisy)
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015
(Whoopsie daisy)

Emperor of Man
August 2, 2015

I teleport everyone out of the Spire. 'Great. Another home lost to pests. First Skeevers and now Daedra.'

by Emperor of Man
August 2, 2015

I teleport everyone out of the Spire. 'Great. Another home lost to pests. First Skeevers and now Daedra.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 2, 2015

Malacath charages at Bal and swings Volendrung and Bal's face (It is Malacath, looks like this and he is red spectral and is wearing Makor's armor which looks like this minus the helmet and the one on the left.) causing Bal to stagger Bal swings his mace and Malacath blocks it. Malacath goes for another hit and Bal dodges it and goes behind him and hits his back,

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 2, 2015

Malacath charages at Bal and swings Volendrung and Bal's face (It is Malacath, looks like this and he is red spectral and is wearing Makor's armor which looks like this minus the helmet and the one on the left.) causing Bal to stagger Bal swings his mace and Malacath blocks it. Malacath goes for another hit and Bal dodges it and goes behind him and hits his back,

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 2, 2015

"Just give me a dagger or bow and I'll do what I can."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 2, 2015

"Just give me a dagger or bow and I'll do what I can."

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

(is Bal here now?)

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

(is Bal here now?)

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

"Malacath, I think you're hallucinating. Molag Bal isn't here. you tried attacking a tree."

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

"Malacath, I think you're hallucinating. Molag Bal isn't here. you tried attacking a tree."

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I walk over to Malacath so I can snap him out of seeing Molag Bal, replacing it with a tree.

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I walk over to Malacath so I can snap him out of seeing Molag Bal, replacing it with a tree.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

"Wow."

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 2, 2015

"Wow."

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

"The way you said that is kinda wierd."

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

"The way you said that is kinda wierd."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 2, 2015

*Malacath's talks to Makor* (no one can hear) "I have forgot to tell you, if you have hate for one thing, you start to hallucinate, this is all in your mind. You must learn to control your rage."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 2, 2015

*Malacath's talks to Makor* (no one can hear) "I have forgot to tell you, if you have hate for one thing, you start to hallucinate, this is all in your mind. You must learn to control your rage."

roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I suddenly start seeing something that... lets just say its wierd. it look something like this   --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyaJErGa1g (it starts 20 seconds in)

Afterwards, My soul temporarily leaves my body, bringing my aura with it. Sauriil is able to see it leave, as my body falls down.

by roastedZork
August 2, 2015

I suddenly start seeing something that... lets just say its wierd. it look something like this   --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyaJErGa1g (it starts 20 seconds in)

Afterwards, My soul temporarily leaves my body, bringing my aura with it. Sauriil is able to see it leave, as my body falls down.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 3, 2015

i don't see anything weird

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 3, 2015

i don't see anything weird

Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

I see the soul leave. What is he doing?

'Malacath, you must head to Coldharbour. I will head to Solitude.'

by Emperor of Man
August 3, 2015

I see the soul leave. What is he doing?

'Malacath, you must head to Coldharbour. I will head to Solitude.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 3, 2015

"I'll join you if you wish, Sauriil. I have a feeling the two of us will work better together."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 3, 2015

"I'll join you if you wish, Sauriil. I have a feeling the two of us will work better together."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.