Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Well looks like the 2 lady elves have an idea" Said Hadar 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Well looks like the 2 lady elves have an idea" Said Hadar 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin looked at Viranirn. "That's because I am a killer, simple as that. Now do you really feel like lugging that bastard's head all around with us?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin looked at Viranirn. "That's because I am a killer, simple as that. Now do you really feel like lugging that bastard's head all around with us?"

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome reference.)

Sauriil took Khabda's shiv, and cut his fingers one by one. Red ichor poured out of the bloody stump.

'Now, do we have any idea how to leave this godforsaken place?'

(oohhh, shit, i should have known that)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome reference.)

Sauriil took Khabda's shiv, and cut his fingers one by one. Red ichor poured out of the bloody stump.

'Now, do we have any idea how to leave this godforsaken place?'

(oohhh, shit, i should have known that)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Viranirn :" we aren't going anywhere. you guys want to escape. personally I don't believe you can. but Dro'Baad thinks she knows a way. "

Pierelle looks Falin in the eyes. " cutting his head off proves your dedication to escaping."

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Viranirn :" we aren't going anywhere. you guys want to escape. personally I don't believe you can. but Dro'Baad thinks she knows a way. "

Pierelle looks Falin in the eyes. " cutting his head off proves your dedication to escaping."

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

'If I can find a place to use my magicks then I can heal some wounds. But right now, we are out of any magickal usage whatsoever.'

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

'If I can find a place to use my magicks then I can heal some wounds. But right now, we are out of any magickal usage whatsoever.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Damn, and I still need to get my power back along with my weapons and armor"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Damn, and I still need to get my power back along with my weapons and armor"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin raised an eyebrow at Pierelle. "After all this you still doubt me then?" She shook her head. "Fine. Whatever. I already took a chunk out of his neck. Why not finish the job?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin raised an eyebrow at Pierelle. "After all this you still doubt me then?" She shook her head. "Fine. Whatever. I already took a chunk out of his neck. Why not finish the job?"

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(Finally! Some realism! It isn't easy AT ALL to cut through flesh and the spine. Nice job Ahkrin.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

(Finally! Some realism! It isn't easy AT ALL to cut through flesh and the spine. Nice job Ahkrin.)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(are you going to gnaw through his neck? haha sorry I just imagined that)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(are you going to gnaw through his neck? haha sorry I just imagined that)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(she just bit into his neck. )

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(she just bit into his neck. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(I mean yeah, she took a chunk of flesh, but that's nowhere near enough to make much headway.)

Falin looked around, spotting Soldin's pickax she picked it up and approached Khadba's body. She kicked the corpse so it was laying on the ground. Tightening her grip on the pickax's handle, she swung the flat chisel end at Khadba's neck.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(I mean yeah, she took a chunk of flesh, but that's nowhere near enough to make much headway.)

Falin looked around, spotting Soldin's pickax she picked it up and approached Khadba's body. She kicked the corpse so it was laying on the ground. Tightening her grip on the pickax's handle, she swung the flat chisel end at Khadba's neck.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(ouch! shoot that made me wince. I'm going to let you describe what happens next, lol.)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(ouch! shoot that made me wince. I'm going to let you describe what happens next, lol.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(Strun wants gore? I'll give him gore dammit!)

The pickax bites into Khadba's flesh with a sickening sound. Blood already began to run free. Jerking her weapon free, she swung again and again. The blows never truely lining up with each other but each digging deeper into the dead orc's neck.

Eventually, a crack is heard as the spine is finally severed and the blade digs into the ground. Breath heavily, Falin released the pickax and grabbed the severed head. She tossed it at Pierelle. "Happy?"

(Edit: had the wrong name in there)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(Strun wants gore? I'll give him gore dammit!)

The pickax bites into Khadba's flesh with a sickening sound. Blood already began to run free. Jerking her weapon free, she swung again and again. The blows never truely lining up with each other but each digging deeper into the dead orc's neck.

Eventually, a crack is heard as the spine is finally severed and the blade digs into the ground. Breath heavily, Falin released the pickax and grabbed the severed head. She tossed it at Pierelle. "Happy?"

(Edit: had the wrong name in there)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(....FATALITY)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(....FATALITY)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(0__0 holy I don't tend to get grossed out by that kinda stuff because it doesn't bother me, but that....was incredible. Why couldn't I have done that, oh right I already did by beating the shit (literally) out of Khadba's dead corpse lol)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(0__0 holy I don't tend to get grossed out by that kinda stuff because it doesn't bother me, but that....was incredible. Why couldn't I have done that, oh right I already did by beating the shit (literally) out of Khadba's dead corpse lol)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.