Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

1  2  3  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
September 29, 2015

I am going to try a rp that is a bit different from the usual ones that we play here. it will be similar to a table top rpg in that I do not have one character, but I play everyone (that is not you of course). this is so I can better control the story seeing as how it will be a mystery of sorts.

Some rules:

1. All important actions ( such as killing someone or opening a door ) must not be final. I will need to validate the act. this is to make sure the story stays somewhat to my plan. Here is an example: ( fat gungar swings his sword at the skeleton trying to behead it)  ME: ( the skeleton raises his sword to block the swing but is too slow. his bones go flying as the sword bashes through his neck)

2. don't make insanely strong people. remember your in prison. at least at the begining of the game your character will be defenceless and you will have to assume that everyone is stronger than you. again you are in prison and are lucky to have the clothes on your back ( if that...). And again this is just to make the game more fun for all of us.

3. let's stay polite to each other when we speak out of context

HERE is an example of the character info you need.

Name: (Bahdahni)

Race: (Khajit)

Sex: (Female)

Equipment: tattered shirt and pants. ( if you have something more to add please ask me first)

Brief description of appearance and character traits: small khajit with brown/gold fur. Tends to speak the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Reason for being imprisoned (this is mainly for humor): She got really drunk and proceeded to sing " the dragonborn comes" loudly in Markarth at 2:AM.

(this character is not in the story)

IMPORTANT: the adult rating is only there to not have us limited in our violence/language/sexual  content. But it all really depends on how far you guys go. for all I know this could end up being only worth a teen rating.

I think I had something else to say but I forgot. If you have questions ask me.

by grimlaarkin
September 29, 2015

I am going to try a rp that is a bit different from the usual ones that we play here. it will be similar to a table top rpg in that I do not have one character, but I play everyone (that is not you of course). this is so I can better control the story seeing as how it will be a mystery of sorts.

Some rules:

1. All important actions ( such as killing someone or opening a door ) must not be final. I will need to validate the act. this is to make sure the story stays somewhat to my plan. Here is an example: ( fat gungar swings his sword at the skeleton trying to behead it)  ME: ( the skeleton raises his sword to block the swing but is too slow. his bones go flying as the sword bashes through his neck)

2. don't make insanely strong people. remember your in prison. at least at the begining of the game your character will be defenceless and you will have to assume that everyone is stronger than you. again you are in prison and are lucky to have the clothes on your back ( if that...). And again this is just to make the game more fun for all of us.

3. let's stay polite to each other when we speak out of context

HERE is an example of the character info you need.

Name: (Bahdahni)

Race: (Khajit)

Sex: (Female)

Equipment: tattered shirt and pants. ( if you have something more to add please ask me first)

Brief description of appearance and character traits: small khajit with brown/gold fur. Tends to speak the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Reason for being imprisoned (this is mainly for humor): She got really drunk and proceeded to sing " the dragonborn comes" loudly in Markarth at 2:AM.

(this character is not in the story)

IMPORTANT: the adult rating is only there to not have us limited in our violence/language/sexual  content. But it all really depends on how far you guys go. for all I know this could end up being only worth a teen rating.

I think I had something else to say but I forgot. If you have questions ask me.

grimlaarkin
September 29, 2015

the background story.

this is several years before the events in skyrim. It is losely based off of the cidna mine quest in skyrim, but in this game the Forsworn aren't yet in the prison and king Madonachs room isn't there either.

You all are thrown in prison and must work together to find a way to escape by asking around to the other prisoners in the mine.

by grimlaarkin
September 29, 2015

the background story.

this is several years before the events in skyrim. It is losely based off of the cidna mine quest in skyrim, but in this game the Forsworn aren't yet in the prison and king Madonachs room isn't there either.

You all are thrown in prison and must work together to find a way to escape by asking around to the other prisoners in the mine.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

here is a list of the people that you can see that are in the mine with you

Khadba Uzuk (orc(male))

Forsta the raven (nord(male))

Soldin elf-Hewer (nord(male))

the orc is sitting by the fire roasting a skeever. Forsta is walking aroun ( you notice that he is wearing leather armor for some reason...). and Soldin  is mining ore.

As you enter the mine they look up briefly and then resume their activities. An odor of blood, sweat, mold, and smoke enters your nostrils.
by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

here is a list of the people that you can see that are in the mine with you

Khadba Uzuk (orc(male))

Forsta the raven (nord(male))

Soldin elf-Hewer (nord(male))

the orc is sitting by the fire roasting a skeever. Forsta is walking aroun ( you notice that he is wearing leather armor for some reason...). and Soldin  is mining ore.

As you enter the mine they look up briefly and then resume their activities. An odor of blood, sweat, mold, and smoke enters your nostrils.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Name: Falin

Race: Bosmer

Sex: Female

Equipment: tattered shirt and pants. Arm bandages

Brief description of appearance and character traits: Small like most Bosmer, her eyes (Black sclara with blood red iris) will throw off anyone who hasn't seen a Bosmer before. She keeps her white hair cut very short. Small antlers grow from her head, though one of them was broken off by the guards' retaliation.

Reason for being imprisoned: Attacking a corrupt guard

(This okay?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Brief description of appearance and character traits: Small like most Bosmer, her eyes (Black sclara with blood red iris) will throw off anyone who hasn't seen a Bosmer before. She keeps her white hair cut very short. Small antlers grow from her head, though one of them was broken off by the guards' retaliation.

(This okay?)

deadeye20
September 30, 2015

Name: Deadeye

Race: Nord

Sex male 

Equipment: tatterd shirt and pants.

reason being imprisoned: killed a few gaurds because he got a contract to kil them 

by deadeye20
September 30, 2015

Name: Deadeye

Race: Nord

Sex male 

Equipment: tatterd shirt and pants.

reason being imprisoned: killed a few gaurds because he got a contract to kil them 

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(This okay?)

(yea that's perfect!)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(This okay?)

(yea that's perfect!)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta the Raven walks up to the new arrivals in the mine.

"welcome to hell...  my name is Forsta the Raven"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta the Raven walks up to the new arrivals in the mine.

"welcome to hell...  my name is Forsta the Raven"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at him in silence. Blood still oozed from her wounds and trickled from her nose.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at him in silence. Blood still oozed from her wounds and trickled from her nose.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta: " you, the little bosmer. you look like trouble. don't start anything. We don't tolerate trouble makers here" he glares at her and walks away.

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta: " you, the little bosmer. you look like trouble. don't start anything. We don't tolerate trouble makers here" he glares at her and walks away.

deadeye20
September 30, 2015

'Piss off Forsta ' looks angry at him

by deadeye20
September 30, 2015

'Piss off Forsta ' looks angry at him

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin shot Forsta a cold glare before moving away and sitting down, leaning against the cool stone wall.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin shot Forsta a cold glare before moving away and sitting down, leaning against the cool stone wall.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta stops walking away. " that's right Nord" he says turning around " be angry. you are stuck here and wont escape. you will be here with me for a long time. Just remember, i could take your life at any time" he pulls out two shivs and shows them before putting them away.

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta stops walking away. " that's right Nord" he says turning around " be angry. you are stuck here and wont escape. you will be here with me for a long time. Just remember, i could take your life at any time" he pulls out two shivs and shows them before putting them away.

deadeye20
September 30, 2015

'grrrr so bosmer why are you here'?

by deadeye20
September 30, 2015

'grrrr so bosmer why are you here'?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Name: Makor

Race: Orc

Prisoner Clothes: no shirt, arm badges

Brief description of appearance and character traits: Taller than most Orcs standing at the large height of 7.5 (about the size of an altmer), he has a muscular build and has scars all over his body as well as lots of tattoos. He has a long beard and for his hair style he has a pony tail.

Reason for Prison: Makor is a war criminal he fought against the treachery of Markarth he know the Orc Forsworn Khadba Uzuk

(I was asked to add this skelly into the mix until Yol's account  is unlocked again)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Brief description of appearance and character traits: Taller than most Orcs standing at the large height of 7.5 (about the size of an altmer), he has a muscular build and has scars all over his body as well as lots of tattoos. He has a long beard and for his hair style he has a pony tail.

Reason for Prison: Makor is a war criminal he fought against the treachery of Markarth he know the Orc Forsworn Khadba Uzuk

(I was asked to add this skelly into the mix until Yol's account  is unlocked again)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

1  2  3  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.