Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Hadar got up and kicked khadba in the head 5 times, while Falin stabs him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(there comes times where my character is highly insignificant :D lol)

( he will be significant when they realize they have to cut off khadbas fingers to free your neck. lol.)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(there comes times where my character is highly insignificant :D lol)

( he will be significant when they realize they have to cut off khadbas fingers to free your neck. lol.)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(btw Khadba is still holding your neck)

This causes the scene to look more and more like a terrible threesome as Hadar is akwardly sitting on Falin and Khadba, trying to kick the orc in the face.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(btw Khadba is still holding your neck)

This causes the scene to look more and more like a terrible threesome as Hadar is akwardly sitting on Falin and Khadba, trying to kick the orc in the face.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba bites Hadars foot as it comes into contact with his mouth. he clams down his teeth on it. he now has trapped both Hadars neck( causing him to not really be able to breath) and Hadars foot

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba bites Hadars foot as it comes into contact with his mouth. he clams down his teeth on it. he now has trapped both Hadars neck( causing him to not really be able to breath) and Hadars foot

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(cuz tusks)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(cuz tusks)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Dude this has taken 20 posts to kill this guy lol can't we just beat the shit out of him and stab him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Dude this has taken 20 posts to kill this guy lol can't we just beat the shit out of him and stab him)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Get. Off. Me . . ." Falin growled. She twisted the shive before pulling it free, her tunic growing warm and wet with blood. She stabbed again, driving the shiv as deep as she could.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Get. Off. Me . . ." Falin growled. She twisted the shive before pulling it free, her tunic growing warm and wet with blood. She stabbed again, driving the shiv as deep as she could.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok. this is like that boss fight that takes you an hour to do because the boss is so strong. also the best part of these games are the fights...well they are second best. third. ask the orc to help. you guys are having a threesome on the ground and yol is just watching)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok. this is like that boss fight that takes you an hour to do because the boss is so strong. also the best part of these games are the fights...well they are second best. third. ask the orc to help. you guys are having a threesome on the ground and yol is just watching)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

"ENOUGH!" Makor grabs Khadba throws him to the ground punches him in the face multiple times 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

"ENOUGH!" Makor grabs Khadba throws him to the ground punches him in the face multiple times 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(lol XD. I'm really tempted to sacrifice myself just to kill this guy but i'm weighing my chances because I want to be able to play for the rest of the RP and I might die if I tryed it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(lol XD. I'm really tempted to sacrifice myself just to kill this guy but i'm weighing my chances because I want to be able to play for the rest of the RP and I might die if I tryed it)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba's eyes turn red and he stands up... i repeat: he stands up (holding Hadar by the neck and with hadars foot in his mouth) and lifts up Falin by her blood soaked shirt. aaaannnd he yells again.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba's eyes turn red and he stands up... i repeat: he stands up (holding Hadar by the neck and with hadars foot in his mouth) and lifts up Falin by her blood soaked shirt. aaaannnd he yells again.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(he was already on the ground. lets say you just punch him in the face.)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(he was already on the ground. lets say you just punch him in the face.)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( i don't know what more you could do. you neck is trapped, your foot is trapped... i guess if you want to whack him with you dick.. but that would make this be even more awkward. i don't advise it)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( i don't know what more you could do. you neck is trapped, your foot is trapped... i guess if you want to whack him with you dick.. but that would make this be even more awkward. i don't advise it)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(At least he's now bleeding everywhere . . .)

Falin growled. Gripping the Orc's arm, she pulled herself up and tried to kick Khadba in chest with both legs.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(At least he's now bleeding everywhere . . .)

Falin growled. Gripping the Orc's arm, she pulled herself up and tried to kick Khadba in chest with both legs.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

As Falin kicks Khadba she pushes herself away from him and falls to the ground. As makor punches Khadba again he falls back and lands sitting against the wall, holding Hadar in one hand and Falin's ripped bloody shirt in the other.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

As Falin kicks Khadba she pushes herself away from him and falls to the ground. As makor punches Khadba again he falls back and lands sitting against the wall, holding Hadar in one hand and Falin's ripped bloody shirt in the other.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.