Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34 

grimlaarkin
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(0__0 holy I don't tend to get grossed out by that kinda stuff because it doesn't bother me, but that....was incredible. Why couldn't I have done that, oh right I already did by beating the shit (literally) out of Khadba's dead corpse lol)

(i wish you could have done that while he was alive..)

by grimlaarkin
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(0__0 holy I don't tend to get grossed out by that kinda stuff because it doesn't bother me, but that....was incredible. Why couldn't I have done that, oh right I already did by beating the shit (literally) out of Khadba's dead corpse lol)

(i wish you could have done that while he was alive..)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(meh..."Blood for the Blood God"-Strun"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

grimlaarkin
October 7, 2015

Soldins eyes widen and he whimpers as he watches a bloody, mostly naked , girl hack off Khadba's head with a pickaxe.

by grimlaarkin
October 7, 2015

Soldins eyes widen and he whimpers as he watches a bloody, mostly naked , girl hack off Khadba's head with a pickaxe.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(hey, she wasn't kidding when she said she'd tear his throat out.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

(hey, she wasn't kidding when she said she'd tear his throat out.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(I'd imagine not)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
(I'd imagine not)

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Strun wants gore? I'll give him gore dammit!)

The pickax bites into Khadba's flesh with a sickening sound. Blood already began to run free. Jerking her weapon free, she swung again and again. The blows never truely lining up with each other but each digging deeper into the dead orc's neck.

Eventually, a crack is heard as the spine is finally severed and the blade digs into the ground. Breath heavily, Falin released the pickax and grabbed the severed head. She tossed it at Pierelle. "Happy?"

(Edit: had the wrong name in there)

(I thank thee.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Strun wants gore? I'll give him gore dammit!)

The pickax bites into Khadba's flesh with a sickening sound. Blood already began to run free. Jerking her weapon free, she swung again and again. The blows never truely lining up with each other but each digging deeper into the dead orc's neck.

Eventually, a crack is heard as the spine is finally severed and the blade digs into the ground. Breath heavily, Falin released the pickax and grabbed the severed head. She tossed it at Pierelle. "Happy?"

(Edit: had the wrong name in there)

(I thank thee.)

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Skulls for the Skull Throne!)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Dude, mad max sucks like so much, it's about cars, cars kill, and the fuckin story is just kill each other, it's just as bad as Minecraft, which is saying a lot) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Dude, mad max sucks like so much, it's about cars, cars kill, and the fuckin story is just kill each other, it's just as bad as Minecraft, which is saying a lot) 

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

("Skulls for the Skull Throne!" is Warhammer 40k. I thought you would know this!)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

("Skulls for the Skull Throne!" is Warhammer 40k. I thought you would know this!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(oh)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(oh)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.