Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(Gods dammit xD)

Falin lay on the hard ground for a moment, the wind knocked out of her by the fall.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(Gods dammit xD)

Falin lay on the hard ground for a moment, the wind knocked out of her by the fall.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

as khadba's last breath escapes his lungs the beat up heros her foosteps approaching.

Pierelle:" well done. I didn't think you would kill him." she looks at Falin. " now you just have to cut off his head for me. " 

Viranirn looks at Falin:" I like your style. the blood covered, naked torso makes you look like a real killer.  also you have blood dripping from your mouth... well done"

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

as khadba's last breath escapes his lungs the beat up heros her foosteps approaching.

Pierelle:" well done. I didn't think you would kill him." she looks at Falin. " now you just have to cut off his head for me. " 

Viranirn looks at Falin:" I like your style. the blood covered, naked torso makes you look like a real killer.  also you have blood dripping from your mouth... well done"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Hadar was getting up off the ground "Well that's over..." (FAITALITY)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok. last problem. in his dying moments khadba kept squeezing on your neck causing his hands to be stuck that way. you will need to have someone cut the fingers off)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok. last problem. in his dying moments khadba kept squeezing on your neck causing his hands to be stuck that way. you will need to have someone cut the fingers off)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(More accurate: Falin wins! Fatality!)

Sauriil sighed, 'Finally. 'Tis over!'

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(More accurate: Falin wins! Fatality!)

Sauriil sighed, 'Finally. 'Tis over!'

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Okay. But death always makes a story good! Especially the gory, bloody and just flat out disgusting kind. Will there be any of those kinds of deaths? Please do so!)

(so that got pretty gory and weird)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Okay. But death always makes a story good! Especially the gory, bloody and just flat out disgusting kind. Will there be any of those kinds of deaths? Please do so!)

(so that got pretty gory and weird)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Pierelle looks at sauriil. " who is this?"

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Pierelle looks at sauriil. " who is this?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Damn you stupid orc!" he bitch slapped his hand away and stepped on his face as hard as he could and started pounding on his face with his fists until his knuckles bled and he kicked him repeatedly in the side and stomach he then ripped the shiv from Falin's hands and stabbed Khadba's chest repeatedly "There" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Damn you stupid orc!" he bitch slapped his hand away and stepped on his face as hard as he could and started pounding on his face with his fists until his knuckles bled and he kicked him repeatedly in the side and stomach he then ripped the shiv from Falin's hands and stabbed Khadba's chest repeatedly "There" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Shaking her head slightly, Falin pushed herself back up. She guestered to the leather armor. "Take your damned armor. Anyone have something sharp?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Shaking her head slightly, Falin pushed herself back up. She guestered to the leather armor. "Take your damned armor. Anyone have something sharp?"

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(DUDE!... you can't just slap off his hand. you need help. his grip is like freakin' adamantium. strunloksingh wanted blood. give him some fuckin' blood)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(DUDE!... you can't just slap off his hand. you need help. his grip is like freakin' adamantium. strunloksingh wanted blood. give him some fuckin' blood)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(YEAH! Welcome to the Thunderdome bitch! What? It was perfect. Your right, I should have used it for the beginning of the battle.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(YEAH! Welcome to the Thunderdome bitch! What? It was perfect. Your right, I should have used it for the beginning of the battle.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*you're

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*you're

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(i honestly don't even get what you said... go cut off khadba's fingers for me)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome reference.)

Sauriil took Khabda's shiv, and cut his fingers one by one. Red ichor poured out of the bloody stump.

'Now, do we have any idea how to leave this godforsaken place?'

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome reference.)

Sauriil took Khabda's shiv, and cut his fingers one by one. Red ichor poured out of the bloody stump.

'Now, do we have any idea how to leave this godforsaken place?'

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*you're

(Thank you. Even the Grammar Hitler himself can slip.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*you're

(Thank you. Even the Grammar Hitler himself can slip.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.