Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(so it's not you it's Yol? awesome!)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(so it's not you it's Yol? awesome!)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(but you are still playing right?)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(but you are still playing right?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(As in Falin? Yeah I'm still playing her)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(As in Falin? Yeah I'm still playing her)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

( ok awesome. do you guys want to wait for Yol? or he can jump in when he gets here)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

( ok awesome. do you guys want to wait for Yol? or he can jump in when he gets here)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at Deadeye, "What do you care?" Her voice was quiet.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at Deadeye, "What do you care?" Her voice was quiet.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(my character is the Hadar one http://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=1106)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(Veyd, just post your skelly following the one in the first post here.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

(Veyd, just post your skelly following the one in the first post here.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(alrighty can i change it in a sec though)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(alrighty can i change it in a sec though)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok but your in rags right? and let's say that this is at a time when your character is still rather unskilled in magic, what do you think? just to not have a bunch of advantages)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok but your in rags right? and let's say that this is at a time when your character is still rather unskilled in magic, what do you think? just to not have a bunch of advantages)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

(sure :) don't worry i won't be OP how about i'm in prison along with the rest (in rags of corse) and my weapons an armor are in a chest in a locked room along with the rest of everyones gear if that's alright)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

(sure :) don't worry i won't be OP how about i'm in prison along with the rest (in rags of corse) and my weapons an armor are in a chest in a locked room along with the rest of everyones gear if that's alright)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok, great!)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok, great!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"shut up! all of you." said Hadar a bit angry "we are in here for a reason and the reason is not to kill each other"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"shut up! all of you." said Hadar a bit angry "we are in here for a reason and the reason is not to kill each other"

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The old nord breaking rocks with his pickaxe stops working and looks over at the noise. " young fools.." he murmurs " there is no where to go here, only death can free you... and.. no, only death"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The old nord breaking rocks with his pickaxe stops working and looks over at the noise. " young fools.." he murmurs " there is no where to go here, only death can free you... and.. no, only death"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"What a fallen, corrupt city these Nords have created . . ." Falin murmured.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"What a fallen, corrupt city these Nords have created . . ." Falin murmured.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"i'll have you know i don't need shivs to kill someone, but i won't kill anyone because i'm not that kind of person"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"i'll have you know i don't need shivs to kill someone, but i won't kill anyone because i'm not that kind of person"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.