A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Away from this." Makor takes off his chestplate, then his chainmail, leaving him shirtless tattoos and scars are all over his chest (the tattoos are enchanted to make his fire magic more powerful)

(( Okay, move all chest-rubbing to this :P Also, if this becomes ERP, lets take it to a Private Chat, yes? Don't wanna disturb others. ))

She glances down to his scars and tatoos, letting her towel fall down in the process of raising her arms up to trace the scars and tatoos. She has to reach since she comes up to just below his shoulders, making her rather tiny.

"So many scars... and your tatoos are beautiful..."

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Away from this." Makor takes off his chestplate, then his chainmail, leaving him shirtless tattoos and scars are all over his chest (the tattoos are enchanted to make his fire magic more powerful)

(( Okay, move all chest-rubbing to this :P Also, if this becomes ERP, lets take it to a Private Chat, yes? Don't wanna disturb others. ))

She glances down to his scars and tatoos, letting her towel fall down in the process of raising her arms up to trace the scars and tatoos. She has to reach since she comes up to just below his shoulders, making her rather tiny.

"So many scars... and your tatoos are beautiful..."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Again?!)

'Geh, Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.'

(( What? They are perfect for each other, Makor and Kessari! Both are sexually active, both like strong members of the opposite gender, both are highly skilled combatants, it makes sense! :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Again?!)

'Geh, Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.'

(( What? They are perfect for each other, Makor and Kessari! Both are sexually active, both like strong members of the opposite gender, both are highly skilled combatants, it makes sense! :P ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor sets her down on the floor. "Less talk."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor sets her down on the floor. "Less talk."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(i'm gone for a few hours and you guys are this far in the RP XD lol)

Alexa had already apparated to a nice river to bath in she apparated back to the camp were Sos Vun, Sharsosah, and Sauriil were "I'm back you miss me" Said Alexa sitting down and finishing her stew 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(i'm gone for a few hours and you guys are this far in the RP XD lol)

Alexa had already apparated to a nice river to bath in she apparated back to the camp were Sos Vun, Sharsosah, and Sauriil were "I'm back you miss me" Said Alexa sitting down and finishing her stew 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(k)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(k)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(lol let's continue tomorrow ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(lol let's continue tomorrow ok)

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Yes, sir! *salute*)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Yes, sir! *salute*)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"let me guess where kissari and makor are...having sex" Said Alexis sarcasstically

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"let me guess where kissari and makor are...having sex" Said Alexis sarcasstically

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

As if to confirm her guess, the group may hear distant, feminine cries of pleasure. A sure sign that love is in the air.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

As if to confirm her guess, the group may hear distant, feminine cries of pleasure. A sure sign that love is in the air.

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'Damn children.'

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'Damn children.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"You said it old man"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"You said it old man"

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( I said that for the funnies. I am lol'ing irl. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(I know. Sauriil just really hates Makor for that, so perfect timing!)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(I know. Sauriil just really hates Makor for that, so perfect timing!)

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( What? Makor a Man-whore? xD ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( What? Makor a Man-whore? xD ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.