Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"True," said GG, "Hidden Eagle, you HAVE to teach me how you do that! I hate holding my sword in my mouth."

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"True," said GG, "Hidden Eagle, you HAVE to teach me how you do that! I hate holding my sword in my mouth."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

Fange glanced at GG, "You do realize his blades are attacked to braces, yes?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

Fange glanced at GG, "You do realize his blades are attacked to braces, yes?"

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He then looks to GG for a moment, before sighing.

"I'm not actually holding any weapons, its a special gauntlet which springs out a dagger when I command it to. Its enchanted to be linked to my mind, same with my crossbow. But... I could see if there could be a modified sword gauntlet made for you... It'll take time, since making weapon gauntlets is an art that is a highly guarded secret. Nobody else knows how to create one, at all."

Afterwards, he then frowns underneath his hood as he looks at his gauntlets, then looks back to Gold.

"Also, the only way you're getting one is if we recruit you. And you can't just sign up, you must be chosen."

( Look up the Brotherhood in Assassin's Creed if you have neve played it :D )

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He then looks to GG for a moment, before sighing.

"I'm not actually holding any weapons, its a special gauntlet which springs out a dagger when I command it to. Its enchanted to be linked to my mind, same with my crossbow. But... I could see if there could be a modified sword gauntlet made for you... It'll take time, since making weapon gauntlets is an art that is a highly guarded secret. Nobody else knows how to create one, at all."

Afterwards, he then frowns underneath his hood as he looks at his gauntlets, then looks back to Gold.

"Also, the only way you're getting one is if we recruit you. And you can't just sign up, you must be chosen."

( Look up the Brotherhood in Assassin's Creed if you have neve played it :D )

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will not be on. ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will not be on. ))

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Are you all just ignoring the armored pony in the room?" Spyro asked them.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Are you all just ignoring the armored pony in the room?" Spyro asked them.

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"No," said GG, "We just got into our own conversations."

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"No," said GG, "We just got into our own conversations."

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Well, at any rate, alow me to introduse my self for those who dont know me. My name is Spyro, General Spyro."

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Well, at any rate, alow me to introduse my self for those who dont know me. My name is Spyro, General Spyro."

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"Golden Glow," said GG, "Prince of metal, Element of Forgiving."

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"Golden Glow," said GG, "Prince of metal, Element of Forgiving."

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Tis a plesure to meet you Golden Glow. So want to know how screwed the world may be on a scale of one to ten?" Spyro asked.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Tis a plesure to meet you Golden Glow. So want to know how screwed the world may be on a scale of one to ten?" Spyro asked.

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"Guessing a 10," said GG, "It always is with us."

(By "us," I meant me and the 6.)

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"Guessing a 10," said GG, "It always is with us."

(By "us," I meant me and the 6.)

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"No, more like twelve, on the fact that my plane failed, and I can't find anything that has light magic." Spyro responded.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"No, more like twelve, on the fact that my plane failed, and I can't find anything that has light magic." Spyro responded.

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"I have light magic, and I think Twilight does, too," replied GG, "But light doesn't work. I've tried already, and it didn't work. He just telepoted away from it... Wait... I used a ball of concentrated light, I didn't illuminate the whole room..."

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"I have light magic, and I think Twilight does, too," replied GG, "But light doesn't work. I've tried already, and it didn't work. He just telepoted away from it... Wait... I used a ball of concentrated light, I didn't illuminate the whole room..."

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"There may be hope, light magic alone would only displace him like a shadow, but combined with dark magic, which then creates neutral magic, and in turn, harm him enough for me to seal him." Spyro said.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"There may be hope, light magic alone would only displace him like a shadow, but combined with dark magic, which then creates neutral magic, and in turn, harm him enough for me to seal him." Spyro said.

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Plan* Not plane :P ))

Eagle sighs to himself, looking around once more before he speaks up.

"Well, we have us, and the Elements of Harmony are our allies. We can do this."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Plan* Not plane :P ))

Eagle sighs to himself, looking around once more before he speaks up.

"Well, we have us, and the Elements of Harmony are our allies. We can do this."

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Yes, and with my knowledge of dark magic, we will be able to defeat Nightmare Soul and save Princess Luna, what do you all say, want to save the world?" Spyro asked.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Yes, and with my knowledge of dark magic, we will be able to defeat Nightmare Soul and save Princess Luna, what do you all say, want to save the world?" Spyro asked.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.