Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

When she reached the surface  she tilted her head back and started to float letting the water soak her skin and red hair.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

When she reached the surface  she tilted her head back and started to float letting the water soak her skin and red hair.

Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

(( Greenie. I'm sorry, man, but I cannot allow someone as young as you in here. This story is rated M for a reason, I cannot condone someone of your age here. ))

by Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

(( Greenie. I'm sorry, man, but I cannot allow someone as young as you in here. This story is rated M for a reason, I cannot condone someone of your age here. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Lokonikah

(Dude, I told you not to tell anyone :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
Lokonikah

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(:/ what, why, how?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(:/ what, why, how?)

Lokonikah
October 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( I'm sorry, but rules are rules. He can't be in this RP if he's as young as he is. ))

by Lokonikah
October 24, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( I'm sorry, but rules are rules. He can't be in this RP if he's as young as he is. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Once Emily was done soaking in the water for a bit she got out and dried off, putting on her clothes as well. When she was done putting her cloak back on she picked up her shortsword putting it to her side and picking up her staff. She headed back too the town/city/settlement (One of those 3), but half way there the mark on her forehead started to burn, she screamed and yelled in agony and the darkness spread more, except this time it felt as though the darkness was coursing through her veins in every part of her body. She started to shake on the ground as she then blacked out.....

She was in the dark place again and in front of her was her evil self goading her

'Well look who's the weak one' Said the familiar voice 

'No You're not having my body'

'Give in....You know you want to.....'

'No!

'Think of the power, everything you could have if you just give in....'

'NO!'

'.....Perhaps this one time...I'd hate to do this'

'Ah----ah----uuuu'

'Sleep.....sleep......'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Once Emily was done soaking in the water for a bit she got out and dried off, putting on her clothes as well. When she was done putting her cloak back on she picked up her shortsword putting it to her side and picking up her staff. She headed back too the town/city/settlement (One of those 3), but half way there the mark on her forehead started to burn, she screamed and yelled in agony and the darkness spread more, except this time it felt as though the darkness was coursing through her veins in every part of her body. She started to shake on the ground as she then blacked out.....

She was in the dark place again and in front of her was her evil self goading her

'Well look who's the weak one' Said the familiar voice 

'No You're not having my body'

'Give in....You know you want to.....'

'No!

'Think of the power, everything you could have if you just give in....'

'NO!'

'.....Perhaps this one time...I'd hate to do this'

'Ah----ah----uuuu'

'Sleep.....sleep......'

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

As Saurill left, Zii felt her heart ache. She fell down, sweating and shedding tears. Something is gone. Deattached...what just happened?

Zii! Are you alright? Gods...

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

As Saurill left, Zii felt her heart ache. She fell down, sweating and shedding tears. Something is gone. Deattached...what just happened?

Zii! Are you alright? Gods...

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Emily walked back to the settlement/town/city and looked for Zii

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Emily walked back to the settlement/town/city and looked for Zii

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"Zii!....Makor!.....where are those two?" Emily continued to search for them hoping to find at least one of them

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"Zii!....Makor!.....where are those two?" Emily continued to search for them hoping to find at least one of them

Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

Across the oceans, in the heart of the First Cyrodiilic Order, the armadas and armies of Tiberius and Falin amass once more. Hundreds of more ships and thousands of more soldiers than even the force seen in the Fall of Summerset Island, this invasion force has a singular goal in mind: To destroy the Immortals, the Altmer, and conquer all of Akavir. They soon depart, leaving only a week before the shores of Akavir becoming the spot of the next great invasion...

by Lokonikah
October 24, 2015

Across the oceans, in the heart of the First Cyrodiilic Order, the armadas and armies of Tiberius and Falin amass once more. Hundreds of more ships and thousands of more soldiers than even the force seen in the Fall of Summerset Island, this invasion force has a singular goal in mind: To destroy the Immortals, the Altmer, and conquer all of Akavir. They soon depart, leaving only a week before the shores of Akavir becoming the spot of the next great invasion...

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Emily finally found Makor "Makor! Where have you been I've been searching everywhere for you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Emily finally found Makor "Makor! Where have you been I've been searching everywhere for you"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor looks towards Emily "Emily?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor looks towards Emily "Emily?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"I---I need to tell you something follow me" Emily pulled Makor by his arm

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"I---I need to tell you something follow me" Emily pulled Makor by his arm

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor walks continues to walk with a curious look in his eyes. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor walks continues to walk with a curious look in his eyes. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

They arrive at the river Emily just bathed at "I.....my mother died.....Qorian just showed me the letter.........." she began to have a few tears

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

They arrive at the river Emily just bathed at "I.....my mother died.....Qorian just showed me the letter.........." she began to have a few tears

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.