Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Close your eyes!" Paalus threw spark powder and blinded the guards. They ran away. Makor has gone mad.

by The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Close your eyes!" Paalus threw spark powder and blinded the guards. They ran away. Makor has gone mad.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Wait, let them leave!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Wait, let them leave!"

deadeye20
October 2, 2015

'makor i'm sorry friend but this is madness you always talk of tradition but we need to get our hard fought homeland back and you cannot stop me because already orcs are joining the rebels '

by deadeye20
October 2, 2015

'makor i'm sorry friend but this is madness you always talk of tradition but we need to get our hard fought homeland back and you cannot stop me because already orcs are joining the rebels '

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

You soon realize that Praetorians are expert swordsman, as they are the bodyguards of the Thirteen Captains, as well as guards of highly important objectives. They showcase elite skill in swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, and mastery of Imperial shielding tactics, moving forward as they lock their shields together and stab with spears and swords over their shields.

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

You soon realize that Praetorians are expert swordsman, as they are the bodyguards of the Thirteen Captains, as well as guards of highly important objectives. They showcase elite skill in swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, and mastery of Imperial shielding tactics, moving forward as they lock their shields together and stab with spears and swords over their shields.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
deadeye20

"I am not mad, this is the Orcish tradition, the gold price...or the blood price, I do what I have to do for the kingdom, if you turn against me, you'll regret it."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
deadeye20

"I am not mad, this is the Orcish tradition, the gold price...or the blood price, I do what I have to do for the kingdom, if you turn against me, you'll regret it."

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

Then the Praetorian Decurion, his rank shown with a blue cape, speaks up. "And the rebellions will be put down, as we always have."

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

Then the Praetorian Decurion, his rank shown with a blue cape, speaks up. "And the rebellions will be put down, as we always have."

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(( I control Imperials, as they are under Tiberius' command. And they would have the right equipment to protect against the powder. ))

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(( I control Imperials, as they are under Tiberius' command. And they would have the right equipment to protect against the powder. ))

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(( Wait, eyeholes... nevermind, they were blinded, but they did not retreat. ))

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(( Wait, eyeholes... nevermind, they were blinded, but they did not retreat. ))

deadeye20
October 2, 2015

'those traditions who you gave away  to these imperials i rather die then let them take malacaths statue away

by deadeye20
October 2, 2015

'those traditions who you gave away  to these imperials i rather die then let them take malacaths statue away

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
deadeye20

"If they so touch the sacred Shrine, they will live to regret it." (it's actually the real orc tradition, pay a fine or execution, no jail) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
deadeye20

"If they so touch the sacred Shrine, they will live to regret it." (it's actually the real orc tradition, pay a fine or execution, no jail) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 2, 2015
I jump at Tiberus again.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 2, 2015
I jump at Tiberus again.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
I jump at Tiberus again.

Makor swiftly jumps infront of him grabbing him and throwing him to the ground as guards multiple guards put there arms around him "Get out of my kingdom." Makor pauses "Get out!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
I jump at Tiberus again.

Makor swiftly jumps infront of him grabbing him and throwing him to the ground as guards multiple guards put there arms around him "Get out of my kingdom." Makor pauses "Get out!" 

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015

Sauriil asked Tiberius again, 'Then why do you kill children? Why do you kill those who cannot defend themselves. You are becoming the Aldmeri Dominon!'

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015

Sauriil asked Tiberius again, 'Then why do you kill children? Why do you kill those who cannot defend themselves. You are becoming the Aldmeri Dominon!'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
I jump at Tiberus again.

(you just left :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
I jump at Tiberus again.

(you just left :p) 

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Paalus looked back as Suylylath was taken. Damn. He felt a hint of sympathy. He looked back at the guards, and kept running away.

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Paalus looked back as Suylylath was taken. Damn. He felt a hint of sympathy. He looked back at the guards, and kept running away.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.