A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  15  16  17  18 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Not during the 3E.)

'Yes, I am trying to find out why. You could aid me, for She says you are to be trusted.' Sauriil begins to whisper so only the Dunmer could hear. 'You are a Vampire? I could enchant your robes so the Sun has no affect. Trust is important.'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

(Not during the 3E.)

'Yes, I am trying to find out why. You could aid me, for She says you are to be trusted.' Sauriil begins to whisper so only the Dunmer could hear. 'You are a Vampire? I could enchant your robes so the Sun has no affect. Trust is important.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

The Dunmer slowly nodded. "I would be very grateful until I found a cure. I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'll see what I can do."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

The Dunmer slowly nodded. "I would be very grateful until I found a cure. I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'll see what I can do."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob walks away from the Dunmer and walks to Sauriil and whispers "Why are trusting the grey skin?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

Ogorzob walks away from the Dunmer and walks to Sauriil and whispers "Why are trusting the grey skin?" 

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Sauriil casts a powerful Resist Fire spell. 'That should hold against it.'

He walks to a mysterious Imperial, 'Do you know where Bacola Closcius is?'

The Imperial also whispered, it seems they don't want others to know.

Sauriil writes:

'The Imperial was Bacola Closcius. He says Caius Cosades rents a little bed-and-basket up the hill from the South Wall. Go right up the stairs from the front door, then left at the top of the stairs and down to the end of the street.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Sauriil casts a powerful Resist Fire spell. 'That should hold against it.'

He walks to a mysterious Imperial, 'Do you know where Bacola Closcius is?'

The Imperial also whispered, it seems they don't want others to know.

Sauriil writes:

'The Imperial was Bacola Closcius. He says Caius Cosades rents a little bed-and-basket up the hill from the South Wall. Go right up the stairs from the front door, then left at the top of the stairs and down to the end of the street.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

The Dunmer made one last note before gathering her things and standing. "Ready whenever you are."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

The Dunmer made one last note before gathering her things and standing. "Ready whenever you are."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

They head to Caius' room. After giving him the package he and Sauriil had a quick conversation.

Sauriil wrote in his Journal:

'Spymaster Caius Cosades gave me 200 gold to spend as I please. And he also told me to establish a cover identity as a freelance adventurer. He suggested I join the Fighters Guild, or Mages Guild, or Imperial cult, advance in the ranks, gain skill and experience, or go out on my own, get freelance work. Then, when I'm ready, I come back to Caius for orders. Thankfully, I am Archmage of the Mage's Guild. The Spymaster has sent me to talk to Hasphat Antabolis at the Balmora Fighters Guild. I'm to ask him what he knows about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult, and return to report to the Spymaster. First I'll have to do some favor for Antabolis, then he'll give me the information that the Spymaster wants.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

They head to Caius' room. After giving him the package he and Sauriil had a quick conversation.

Sauriil wrote in his Journal:

'Spymaster Caius Cosades gave me 200 gold to spend as I please. And he also told me to establish a cover identity as a freelance adventurer. He suggested I join the Fighters Guild, or Mages Guild, or Imperial cult, advance in the ranks, gain skill and experience, or go out on my own, get freelance work. Then, when I'm ready, I come back to Caius for orders. Thankfully, I am Archmage of the Mage's Guild. The Spymaster has sent me to talk to Hasphat Antabolis at the Balmora Fighters Guild. I'm to ask him what he knows about the Nerevarine secret cult and the Sixth House secret cult, and return to report to the Spymaster. First I'll have to do some favor for Antabolis, then he'll give me the information that the Spymaster wants.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

As they head outside, the Dunmer hesitates. She glanced at Sauriil. "You know, you still haven't mentioned your name."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

As they head outside, the Dunmer hesitates. She glanced at Sauriil. "You know, you still haven't mentioned your name."

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

one thing i know the dummer looks beautiful haha

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

one thing i know the dummer looks beautiful haha

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Sauriil Adorin. For now, that is all you will know.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Sauriil Adorin. For now, that is all you will know.'

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

wait THE Sauriil?

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

wait THE Sauriil?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Well I've never heard anything about this 'Sauriil'."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Well I've never heard anything about this 'Sauriil'."

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

uuuhhhhm my father got a little crush on the saurriil also your father got a crush on her i think

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

uuuhhhhm my father got a little crush on the saurriil also your father got a crush on her i think

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'How do you know of me, Deadeye?' Sauriil tilts his head, 'And what do you mean by "crush?"'

(Sauriil is male.)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'How do you know of me, Deadeye?' Sauriil tilts his head, 'And what do you mean by "crush?"'

(Sauriil is male.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"The name is new to me as well. I'm Ranfire Felothi, though it seems you already know more about me than I would have let on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

"The name is new to me as well. I'm Ranfire Felothi, though it seems you already know more about me than I would have let on."

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

well thats info you dont need to know sauriil

(deadeye is bi)

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

well thats info you dont need to know sauriil

(deadeye is bi)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.