The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"This is part of what I saw! Emily, where's Saurill?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"This is part of what I saw! Emily, where's Saurill?"

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil runs to Qorian. He sighs. 'There is nothing I can do. Would you like me to . . .?' He summons a Divine Sword.

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil runs to Qorian. He sighs. 'There is nothing I can do. Would you like me to . . .?' He summons a Divine Sword.

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

(( The invasion itself isn't happening, AKH. This was just a Predator fleet, meant to hunt down pirates and rebel ships. :/ But, since this raid IS happening, the First Order will soon know EXACTLY where ya'll are. ))

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

(( The invasion itself isn't happening, AKH. This was just a Predator fleet, meant to hunt down pirates and rebel ships. :/ But, since this raid IS happening, the First Order will soon know EXACTLY where ya'll are. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"This is what I saw! Emily, where's Saurill?"

"I don't know...we should find him, quickly" Emily found a horse untied it and climbed on behind Zii taking the reins from behind her and making the horse take off in the direction of the governer tower

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

"This is what I saw! Emily, where's Saurill?"

"I don't know...we should find him, quickly" Emily found a horse untied it and climbed on behind Zii taking the reins from behind her and making the horse take off in the direction of the governer tower

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Tiberius' Legion of Chaos)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Tiberius' Legion of Chaos)

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

(( Strun, where's your sense of DRAMA, man?! :( You used to make your things WAY more detailed! Mind, I dunno, trying to do the same here? ))

Closing his eyes, he nods to Sauril as he reaches out a hand to grip his. A warriors' grip.

<"It... was an honro serving... with you... I can't even feel anything now..."> He chuckles to himself, blood sputtering out of his mouth as the chuckle turns into a wet, gurgling cough. A sixth volley lands, none of these explosions landing close enough to the group to cause more than another slight ringing. The chanting grows slightly louder as the first of the longboats land at the shore, a half a mile away from the walls, even in a straight run. There are ten longboats, carrying ten Imperial marines each. There would be a hundred Imperial marines involved in this raid, which soon begins in earnest when the first shots ring in the air as marines trade shots with archers and mages.

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

(( Strun, where's your sense of DRAMA, man?! :( You used to make your things WAY more detailed! Mind, I dunno, trying to do the same here? ))

Closing his eyes, he nods to Sauril as he reaches out a hand to grip his. A warriors' grip.

<"It... was an honro serving... with you... I can't even feel anything now..."> He chuckles to himself, blood sputtering out of his mouth as the chuckle turns into a wet, gurgling cough. A sixth volley lands, none of these explosions landing close enough to the group to cause more than another slight ringing. The chanting grows slightly louder as the first of the longboats land at the shore, a half a mile away from the walls, even in a straight run. There are ten longboats, carrying ten Imperial marines each. There would be a hundred Imperial marines involved in this raid, which soon begins in earnest when the first shots ring in the air as marines trade shots with archers and mages.

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015
Lokonikah

(Never was good at drama. And action sequences.)

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Den geht bettuuuuuurr. Practice makes perfect :) ))

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Den geht bettuuuuuurr. Practice makes perfect :) ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily and Zii make it to were Sauriil and Qorian was, Emily froze at what was about to happen Gods why?.... she thought to herself for she didn't like any of what was going on. No one would.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily and Zii make it to were Sauriil and Qorian was, Emily froze at what was about to happen Gods why?.... she thought to herself for she didn't like any of what was going on. No one would.

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil lifted the Blade, taking a deep breath, and plunges it deep into Qorian's spine. The Sword dissipates.

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil lifted the Blade, taking a deep breath, and plunges it deep into Qorian's spine. The Sword dissipates.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily froze watching as Sauriil stabbed qorian, she knew it had to be done. She must have dazed out for a bit because another mortar round landed 10 feet away from her and Zii leaving there ears ringing, it scared the horse shitless as it's front legs went up and Emily fell off of it she let out a gasp as the wind was momentarily knocked out of her from falling on the ground. She layed there looking up at the sky with her ears ringing.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily froze watching as Sauriil stabbed qorian, she knew it had to be done. She must have dazed out for a bit because another mortar round landed 10 feet away from her and Zii leaving there ears ringing, it scared the horse shitless as it's front legs went up and Emily fell off of it she let out a gasp as the wind was momentarily knocked out of her from falling on the ground. She layed there looking up at the sky with her ears ringing.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor takes out his Flintlock Pistol, he stays behind cover then attacks at the right moment. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor takes out his Flintlock Pistol, he stays behind cover then attacks at the right moment. 

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

Qorian grunts, his head and the remainder of his body jerking forward from the suddeness and the pain of the impact. He grabs onto Sauril's robed arm out of instinct, looking at him as if begging for help, before he falls back onto the bloodied ground, the light of life leaving his eyes and body. Another volley hits the town, the Marines having been cut down enough for them to retreat. The majority of the fleet had now pulled out of magic and cannon range.

The Tsaesci reinforcements in the form of a few hundred ashigaru, or footsoldiers, and a few dozen more Samurai arrive. But it is too late the damage has been done, and the First Order knows where they are, now.

<"The honorless welps!"> Tetsui shouts out in anger.

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015

Qorian grunts, his head and the remainder of his body jerking forward from the suddeness and the pain of the impact. He grabs onto Sauril's robed arm out of instinct, looking at him as if begging for help, before he falls back onto the bloodied ground, the light of life leaving his eyes and body. Another volley hits the town, the Marines having been cut down enough for them to retreat. The majority of the fleet had now pulled out of magic and cannon range.

The Tsaesci reinforcements in the form of a few hundred ashigaru, or footsoldiers, and a few dozen more Samurai arrive. But it is too late the damage has been done, and the First Order knows where they are, now.

<"The honorless welps!"> Tetsui shouts out in anger.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
Emily was in a daze her ears ringing she couldn't breath for a moment as she gasped as if she was holding her breath. She brought out the ring tied around her necklace and held it over her left breast
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
Emily was in a daze her ears ringing she couldn't breath for a moment as she gasped as if she was holding her breath. She brought out the ring tied around her necklace and held it over her left breast

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

The mortar round unaffected Zii except for her ears. The ringing was excruciating. She walked over to Emily, Healing in hand. "Get up! Emily, get up!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

The mortar round unaffected Zii except for her ears. The ringing was excruciating. She walked over to Emily, Healing in hand. "Get up! Emily, get up!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.