Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Vulreytholm
February 25, 2018

Same, I have serious arachnaphobia, can't look at frostbite spiders too long or they start to look like real spiders.

by Vulreytholm
February 25, 2018

Same, I have serious arachnaphobia, can't look at frostbite spiders too long or they start to look like real spiders.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I killed Lydia, the first housecarl you get.
by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
I killed Lydia, the first housecarl you get.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My most regretable experience in TES has to be joining the Third Imperial Legion. They really suck.

by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

My most regretable experience in TES has to be joining the Third Imperial Legion. They really suck.

Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

murdering a ton of people in whiterun near the end of the game when i was getting bored then realizing i didnt save

by Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

murdering a ton of people in whiterun near the end of the game when i was getting bored then realizing i didnt save

Johnnar
September 27, 2018
Killing my housecarl in Windhelm just because I was paranoid he would get close to my wife. Sacrificed him to Lady Boiethia.

Also doing the "destroy the brotherhood" quest. I went back to an earlier save but still.. left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
by Johnnar
September 27, 2018
Killing my housecarl in Windhelm just because I was paranoid he would get close to my wife. Sacrificed him to Lady Boiethia.

Also doing the "destroy the brotherhood" quest. I went back to an earlier save but still.. left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Liis
Administrator
September 27, 2018
@Johnnar,

Did your wife seem visibly sad afterwards?
by Liis
September 27, 2018
@Johnnar,

Did your wife seem visibly sad afterwards?

[deleted]
September 28, 2018
@Liis :)

I died once during the battle atop Apocrypha and thought he was too strong. So, I waited a year after I got special edition (which was A.S.A.P.) to kill him. Keep in mind: this was my first character, and I started the DLC April 21. Of 2016.
by [deleted]
September 28, 2018
@Liis :)

I died once during the battle atop Apocrypha and thought he was too strong. So, I waited a year after I got special edition (which was A.S.A.P.) to kill him. Keep in mind: this was my first character, and I started the DLC April 21. Of 2016.

[deleted]
September 29, 2018
@Johnnar For the same first character I mentioned above, I fought for the Empire. I was a great and loyal soldier: Legate Dagobert. I found out later that it was perfect for an orc to join the Empire, but at first I did it cause I wanted to. I got a lot of stuff done after that, then joined the Dark Brotherhood. Progressed until I was told to kill the Emperor. The minute, no, the second they mentioned Titus Mede II, I went back to my last saved game before that. Which was the Battle of Windhelm. The same battle I had completed at least a month before. It took a while to get back to where I was. Then I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood. Then I wanted the Emperor's clothes and I didn't want to go all the way back to Windhelm, do it again, do the Dark Brotherhood questline again, and kill Titus. I didn't ever rejoin the Brotherhood until a character late into Special Edition.
by [deleted]
September 29, 2018
@Johnnar For the same first character I mentioned above, I fought for the Empire. I was a great and loyal soldier: Legate Dagobert. I found out later that it was perfect for an orc to join the Empire, but at first I did it cause I wanted to. I got a lot of stuff done after that, then joined the Dark Brotherhood. Progressed until I was told to kill the Emperor. The minute, no, the second they mentioned Titus Mede II, I went back to my last saved game before that. Which was the Battle of Windhelm. The same battle I had completed at least a month before. It took a while to get back to where I was. Then I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood. Then I wanted the Emperor's clothes and I didn't want to go all the way back to Windhelm, do it again, do the Dark Brotherhood questline again, and kill Titus. I didn't ever rejoin the Brotherhood until a character late into Special Edition.

[deleted]
October 10, 2018

I once found the Wild Dog outside of Whiterun. I didn't want the dog to follow me, as I prefer to work alone. My 8-year-old brain somehow thought that the dog could hear me, and I kept telling it to leave. I grew teary-eyed and started to cry. I didn't want to abandon the dog because I thought that it would hate me afterward. I didn't play Skyrim for a while after that. 

by [deleted]
October 10, 2018

I once found the Wild Dog outside of Whiterun. I didn't want the dog to follow me, as I prefer to work alone. My 8-year-old brain somehow thought that the dog could hear me, and I kept telling it to leave. I grew teary-eyed and started to cry. I didn't want to abandon the dog because I thought that it would hate me afterward. I didn't play Skyrim for a while after that. 

Staadnauzoor
October 11, 2018

I regret ever picking up the ebony blade because afterwards I just when into a blood rage to complete the quest

by Staadnauzoor
October 11, 2018

I regret ever picking up the ebony blade because afterwards I just when into a blood rage to complete the quest

[deleted]
October 20, 2018
I chose a side when I saw Njada and Athis fighting in Jorrvaskr. 'Nuff said.
by [deleted]
October 20, 2018
I chose a side when I saw Njada and Athis fighting in Jorrvaskr. 'Nuff said.

VokunJud
October 25, 2018

I lost Marcurio in Blackreach n never saw him again...started a new game after that...

by VokunJud
October 25, 2018

I lost Marcurio in Blackreach n never saw him again...started a new game after that...

DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

My brother stole my xbox controller andmade me marry a girl, it's sad becuase I'm gay.

by DovahkiinLovaas
November 12, 2018

My brother stole my xbox controller andmade me marry a girl, it's sad becuase I'm gay.

Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Not killing Nazeem.

by Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Not killing Nazeem.

Daani
December 9, 2018

I accidentally killed Shadowmere because idiot me decided that jumping off of a 50 meter cliff was a good idea...... I was three hours into a no-save game. :(

by Daani
December 9, 2018

I accidentally killed Shadowmere because idiot me decided that jumping off of a 50 meter cliff was a good idea...... I was three hours into a no-save game. :(

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.