Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
What do you regret from an Elder Scrolls game? This can include things that you have saved before doing and gone back to the save before you did it...I know you did something, we all have...most likely.
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
What do you regret from an Elder Scrolls game? This can include things that you have saved before doing and gone back to the save before you did it...I know you did something, we all have...most likely.

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
I have killed my daughter Lucia's fox, Kit multiple times mostly on accident. I Fus ro dahed him twice, the first time he just flopped and reappeared somewhere else, the second time he flew into the wall and disappeared. I also used the Wabbajack on him and he turned into a chicken, then himself, then he died. He still growls at me whenever I walk by, as if he still remembers everything.
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
I have killed my daughter Lucia's fox, Kit multiple times mostly on accident. I Fus ro dahed him twice, the first time he just flopped and reappeared somewhere else, the second time he flew into the wall and disappeared. I also used the Wabbajack on him and he turned into a chicken, then himself, then he died. He still growls at me whenever I walk by, as if he still remembers everything.

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

Stitching together the macabre manisfestation of over eight dragon-human replacers (Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third), and then proceeding to make it into the watcher of my honor guard, an assortment of children all wielding Soul Edge.

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

Stitching together the macabre manisfestation of over eight dragon-human replacers (Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third), and then proceeding to make it into the watcher of my honor guard, an assortment of children all wielding Soul Edge.

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

I killed Belethor with the Ebony Blade... And forgot to save before D:

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

I killed Belethor with the Ebony Blade... And forgot to save before D:

Alvulnax
May 24, 2016

Tryint to kill a glitched dragon... I installed some mods that involve dragons. So there are much more than normal but they don´t attack. After a few hours some of these started bugging around. They didn´t move at all and just hovered in the air. When the quest with Mirmulnir started he didn´t attack me but the stuck dragon (for some reason). Also Mirmulnir didn´t land once making it really hard to kill him. Then I decided to activate noclip and kill the stuck dragon with a sword to not waste thousands of arrows. But the dragon didn´t die at all. Now he is still stuck there and it makes it impossible to fasttravel in a 200 meter range because the dragon became hostile. That sucks... :P

by Alvulnax
May 24, 2016

Tryint to kill a glitched dragon... I installed some mods that involve dragons. So there are much more than normal but they don´t attack. After a few hours some of these started bugging around. They didn´t move at all and just hovered in the air. When the quest with Mirmulnir started he didn´t attack me but the stuck dragon (for some reason). Also Mirmulnir didn´t land once making it really hard to kill him. Then I decided to activate noclip and kill the stuck dragon with a sword to not waste thousands of arrows. But the dragon didn´t die at all. Now he is still stuck there and it makes it impossible to fasttravel in a 200 meter range because the dragon became hostile. That sucks... :P

Vulreytholm
May 24, 2016
I sometimes don't kill dragons, just fly them away with bend will, get off, and fast travel away.
by Vulreytholm
May 24, 2016
I sometimes don't kill dragons, just fly them away with bend will, get off, and fast travel away.

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

I installed the friendly dragons mod. They don´t even attack me as long I don´t attack them.

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

I installed the friendly dragons mod. They don´t even attack me as long I don´t attack them.

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

For shame...

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

For shame...

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

What do you mean?

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

What do you mean?

Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
Well I understand, I love dragons, also, is that one of the mods that froze the dragons in your game? Thread wall broken again.
by Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
Well I understand, I love dragons, also, is that one of the mods that froze the dragons in your game? Thread wall broken again.

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

It is shameful that one would disgrace the dragons in such a dishonorable way!

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

It is shameful that one would disgrace the dragons in such a dishonorable way!

Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.
by Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called.

Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

I don´t know which mod messed up the game. Maybe they start bugging around when there are too many of them at once. There were really a lot. Or I just messed up the game with commands (the animations are bugging when you are in noclipmode for example).

by Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

I don´t know which mod messed up the game. Maybe they start bugging around when there are too many of them at once. There were really a lot. Or I just messed up the game with commands (the animations are bugging when you are in noclipmode for example).

Vulreytholm
May 26, 2016
Next time on "We Know What You Did," : talking about stiff completely off topic.
by Vulreytholm
May 26, 2016
Next time on "We Know What You Did," : talking about stiff completely off topic.

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

It was probably my miscalculating my landing when riding Shadowmere down a 80 degree cliff and watching her body flop away from my own flip flopping body.

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

It was probably my miscalculating my landing when riding Shadowmere down a 80 degree cliff and watching her body flop away from my own flip flopping body.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.