Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Interrogation

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

An old Altmer walks in; Sauriil Adorin. He wore Archmage robes, Daedric Gauntlets (with the Daedric word for 'woe' carved into the plam area as the Gauntlets are his curse from the Dovahthur Crisis; my first RP that *ahem* no one replied to ): ) and the Dragon Priest mask Zahkriisos. The Staff of Magnus and Wabbajack hung on his back in a 'X.'

He whispered to Mirkrilaar, 'Ahnok, zeymah Dov. Zu'u ov nust vahraan pruzah? Paarthunaax lost fun zey wah fun hi wah fun niin pah. Nii los ni bal hin laas, Mirkrilaar.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

An old Altmer walks in; Sauriil Adorin. He wore Archmage robes, Daedric Gauntlets (with the Daedric word for 'woe' carved into the plam area as the Gauntlets are his curse from the Dovahthur Crisis; my first RP that *ahem* no one replied to ): ) and the Dragon Priest mask Zahkriisos. The Staff of Magnus and Wabbajack hung on his back in a 'X.'

He whispered to Mirkrilaar, 'Ahnok, zeymah Dov. Zu'u ov nust vahraan pruzah? Paarthunaax lost fun zey wah fun hi wah fun niin pah. Nii los ni bal hin laas, Mirkrilaar.'

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I look at the Altmer shocked*

"Paarthurnax laanne zey wah genun ok nizaag? Zu'u vis ni dreh tol! Nii los bal dii laas. Hi dreh ni mindoraan brudaat do dii heyv. "

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I look at the Altmer shocked*

"Paarthurnax laanne zey wah genun ok nizaag? Zu'u vis ni dreh tol! Nii los bal dii laas. Hi dreh ni mindoraan brudaat do dii heyv. "

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'I understand it Mirkrilaar. I am but a humble messenger. I have been in your situation before. I understand it completely. Zu'u fund gaar hi waan Zu'u vust, nuz ahrii Zu'u los sahlo. Frolaaz zey fah dii duziirah zeymah. Zu'u lost nid geivah wah faazrot hi, zeymah. Zu'u lost gone zeim  aus ol hi. Osos fund saag volz. Daar lost ni dii pruzaan do sul. Zu'u sizaan pogaas Zu'u geltkey do thraat dii grav wah ni fun niin naan. Zu'u sizaan dii goraan mon ruz.' A tear streaked down his cheek, though none could see the pain he still felt, after all those years of guilt.

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'I understand it Mirkrilaar. I am but a humble messenger. I have been in your situation before. I understand it completely. Zu'u fund gaar hi waan Zu'u vust, nuz ahrii Zu'u los sahlo. Frolaaz zey fah dii duziirah zeymah. Zu'u lost nid geivah wah faazrot hi, zeymah. Zu'u lost gone zeim  aus ol hi. Osos fund saag volz. Daar lost ni dii pruzaan do sul. Zu'u sizaan pogaas Zu'u geltkey do thraat dii grav wah ni fun niin naan. Zu'u sizaan dii goraan mon ruz.' A tear streaked down his cheek, though none could see the pain he still felt, after all those years of guilt.

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I lower my head*

"Zu'u mindoraan. Krosis fah hin saar. Nuz Zu'u vis ni lost gein do dii siifur. Zu'u vis ni fun. Zu'u fund milaar liivor het. Ok laas ahrk stin los dii ofanaat." 

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I lower my head*

"Zu'u mindoraan. Krosis fah hin saar. Nuz Zu'u vis ni lost gein do dii siifur. Zu'u vis ni fun. Zu'u fund milaar liivor het. Ok laas ahrk stin los dii ofanaat." 

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

He smiles sadly, 'I wish I could call you blood kin.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

He smiles sadly, 'I wish I could call you blood kin.'

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I look at him strabgly*

"Why do you say that?"

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

*I look at him strabgly*

"Why do you say that?"

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'My only brother is a demonic creature that nearly destroyed Tamriel because of his lust for power. I had to kill him. I just want to know what it is like to have a caring brother, a kind brother.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'My only brother is a demonic creature that nearly destroyed Tamriel because of his lust for power. I had to kill him. I just want to know what it is like to have a caring brother, a kind brother.'

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

* I nod*

"You mean that as a wish. I see now. We can still be zeymah."

by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2014

* I nod*

"You mean that as a wish. I see now. We can still be zeymah."

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'Thank you. Voth hin orlaav Zu'u fen fey. Wah kos bek tol nust dreh ni ahraan hi ... zeymah.' He felt a feeling saying that word to one he really considered a brother. A feeling he couldn't describe.

Sauriil thought, 'I felt this before with my daughter. What is it? Agh, it has been so long since ... '

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

'Thank you. Voth hin orlaav Zu'u fen fey. Wah kos bek tol nust dreh ni ahraan hi ... zeymah.' He felt a feeling saying that word to one he really considered a brother. A feeling he couldn't describe.

Sauriil thought, 'I felt this before with my daughter. What is it? Agh, it has been so long since ... '

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I nod and speak to the Altmer calmly.*

"Tol los hin komant. Zu'u vis kuz ulaak do dimaar. Areid, tol bruniik vahlt."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I nod and speak to the Altmer calmly.*

"Tol los hin komant. Zu'u vis kuz ulaak do dimaar. Areid, tol bruniik vahlt."

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'Very well. I will stay. I am too old for most things in life anyway. Mul kos voth hi.' He stepped a few steps to the side .

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'Very well. I will stay. I am too old for most things in life anyway. Mul kos voth hi.' He stepped a few steps to the side .

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014

*I lean closer to the man*

"become a dragon priest and you will have brothers and age won't matter."

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014

*I lean closer to the man*

"become a dragon priest and you will have brothers and age won't matter."

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'As a Dragon Priest at death you become Draugr as a curse from the Aedra. I will not be cursed with undeath.' Sauriil explains to the man.

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'As a Dragon Priest at death you become Draugr as a curse from the Aedra. I will not be cursed with undeath.' Sauriil explains to the man.

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

*I nod*

"Ol hi hind."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

*I nod*

"Ol hi hind."

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Yes, but you get limitless power. If you're sick of life you can end it. The voice fuels me. The dragons will grant you vast power, enough for a god. You can take it or leave it."

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Yes, but you get limitless power. If you're sick of life you can end it. The voice fuels me. The dragons will grant you vast power, enough for a god. You can take it or leave it."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.