Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Interrogation

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Sauriil looked into his eyes, 'Eternal power will corrupt. Have fought the Dragon Priests? They can be defeated. I don't require limitless power. I am content with a mortal life. It is the will of the gods.'

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Sauriil looked into his eyes, 'Eternal power will corrupt. Have fought the Dragon Priests? They can be defeated. I don't require limitless power. I am content with a mortal life. It is the will of the gods.'

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I look at the preist*

"Dinok, ol iniil, zu'u uth hi helt."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I look at the preist*

"Dinok, ol iniil, zu'u uth hi helt."

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

Very well, I presume you didn't want your brother back? Oh yes, I can grant that. You could tame him. Make him the way a brother should be. You don't have to be dragur to reap the rewards. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

Very well, I presume you didn't want your brother back? Oh yes, I can grant that. You could tame him. Make him the way a brother should be. You don't have to be dragur to reap the rewards. 

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'Infinite power does not exist. I have destroyed many undead Dragon Priests. They have not returned and they never will. I am content with a mortal life. It is the will of the gods.' He calmly, yet firmly stated.

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'Infinite power does not exist. I have destroyed many undead Dragon Priests. They have not returned and they never will. I am content with a mortal life. It is the will of the gods.' He calmly, yet firmly stated.

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

*A cold glare comes from behind the mask.*

"Understandable. However you just made your last mistake, don't kill dragon priests. 

Dont tell a dragon priest about it. 

Dont tell a dragon"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

*A cold glare comes from behind the mask.*

"Understandable. However you just made your last mistake, don't kill dragon priests. 

Dont tell a dragon priest about it. 

Dont tell a dragon"

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I shake my head*

"I can not do anything anyways."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I shake my head*

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I shake my head*

*I raise my voice, in blatant anger*

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF YOU WAS OUT OF THAT TRAP YOU WOULDN'T PROTECT YOUR WORSHIPPERS?"

*I look at the guards, I still look confident*

"As for you, old man. Do you have any last words?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I shake my head*

*I raise my voice, in blatant anger*

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF YOU WAS OUT OF THAT TRAP YOU WOULDN'T PROTECT YOUR WORSHIPPERS?"

*I look at the guards, I still look confident*

"As for you, old man. Do you have any last words?"

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

"No. I am saying that because I am in this trap, I can not protect them. And do NOT yell at me again!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

"No. I am saying that because I am in this trap, I can not protect them. And do NOT yell at me again!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I hang my head*

"Sorry master, I lost it. And I never doubted that you'd fight for the priests. But there is a man who has the nerve to tell a dragon of the dragon priests he's killed. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*I hang my head*

"Sorry master, I lost it. And I never doubted that you'd fight for the priests. But there is a man who has the nerve to tell a dragon of the dragon priests he's killed. 

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I smile*

"That's better, aar. And he has shown no aggression here. Towards you, or me. He is fine as long as he shows no intentions."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I smile*

"That's better, aar. And he has shown no aggression here. Towards you, or me. He is fine as long as he shows no intentions."

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Most Dragon Priests worship the Dov for power. I don't doubt that some are willing to turn on their masters. The ones I killed are not true Priests. Mirkrilaar, Priest, I humbly beg your forgiveness. Let us find a peaceful resolution.

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Most Dragon Priests worship the Dov for power. I don't doubt that some are willing to turn on their masters. The ones I killed are not true Priests. Mirkrilaar, Priest, I humbly beg your forgiveness. Let us find a peaceful resolution.

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I nod*

"Your forgiveness is accepted, aar."

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

*I nod*

"Your forgiveness is accepted, aar."

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Forgive me. I thought you killed any priest. I must thank you for killin those who  were unfaithful". 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Forgive me. I thought you killed any priest. I must thank you for killin those who  were unfaithful". 

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'So what is your name Dragon Priest? Or may I call you "Dragon Priest."'

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Call me Dinok. Named after my in-life habit. Only now to I regret that."

by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2014
Singh1699

"Call me Dinok. Named after my in-life habit. Only now to I regret that."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.